Surprises.

Wynter's P.O.V

             There was a small bump now and I rested my hand on it. Grinning I looked out the window and watched as a lonesome walker roamed around aimlessly in the trees. I grasped onto Daryl's hand and he glanced at me, then rested his hand on the baby bump. The car came to a stop and he got out of the truck. Now that I was in a more delicate condition, Daryl wouldn't let me get out of the car, until they made sure the places we stayed were safe. Sighing I waited for the signal to get out of the car. He opened the door for me and I grabbed a blanket and all of us went into the old house. The house was a little rundown but then again it was the end of the world. After all the shit that has happened all of us were just glad to have a place to sleep without having to worry about a walker every second. Slowly I went upstairs and pushed a door open to a bedroom. The room was cold despite winter had passed. shivering I held the blanket closer to me, and turned to see Daryl leaning against the door frame. "It ain't much but it's somethin." I shook my head. "It's good." I replied and he nodded taking my hand. He led me down to the forest and I was somewhat shaky since it was pitch black and the only light was a lanter he was holding onto and the moonlight. "Close your eyes." He told me. I looked at him quizzically and he stared at me. "Do you trust me?" He asked. "Of course but-" He cut me off. "The close your eyes." Sighing heavily I closed my eyes and he grasped onto my hand. He led me through the trees and finally cmae to a halt. "Open 'em." Slowly and cautiously I opened my eyes and gasped. 

        There was trees surrounding and there was a pond a couple feet away from where we were standing. The moon shone down the pond giving it a glow. The moon illumintated the area and us.  There were fireflies that flew around and they lit up the trees. There was a dock that led out to the pond and the water swayed it ever so slightly.The cat tails swayed in the wind and there was a tree, where the canopy shaded a large part of an area. He stared at me waiting for me to say what I think. "It's amazing how did you find it?" I questioned standing there in awe still taking in the scenery. He smiled lightly. "Found this place while huntin' earlier. Figured I would show ya." beaming I kissed him and he wrapped his arms around my waist kissing back. "C'mon." He led me down to the dock and we stood there watching the scenery as he pulled something out of his pocket. "Here." He put a bracelet on me and it had angel wings and music notes on it. "You just love surprising me don't you? Why are you doing all of these things?" I asked. "Because.. I just can't say I love ya, I realize that I have to actually need to show it. 'cause saying it don't mean a damn thing if I only say it, and don't show it." He responded. Smiling he brushed his lips against mine and I gasped. "What's wrong?" He asked. "Nothing at all. Here." Before he could react I placed my hand on my swollen stomach and I felt the baby kick. Daryl looked up at me and smiled. "Isn't your dad just full of surprises?" I asked, the unborn child inside of me. "I love you little one. H'ell take care of the both of us." I whispered and he moved a strand of hair out of my face. "Yeah." He whispered before placing his lips firmly onto mine. He pulled away and guided me to the tree. Where blankets laid. "We're going  to sleep here?" I questioned and he nodded. "This so amazing thank you." He nodded and I sat agains the tree and Laid my head on his shoulder. "I love you so damn much." I looked up at him. "Love ya too." With that I fell asleep in Daryl's arms. 

        Wynter’s P.O.V

     We had been staying in the house for a couple months now, and it was surprisingly starting to grow on me. My stomach was even BIGGER, and Daryl was even more protective if even possible. Sighing I walked down the wooden steps and they creaked as I went down them. My hand touched the metal door knob when it was yanked away. “Where are ya goin’?” Daryl asked letting go of my hand. I stared at him disbelief he couldn’t be serious could he? “I’m going outside to the meadow where there is berries maybe-“He cut me off. “Hell no ya ain’t going.” I sighed and was about to say something when Maggie stepped in. “Daryl it’s only across the street I’ll go with her I even have my gun.” He turned to Maggie and glared. “I didn’t ask for yer damn input. Look yer staying here where you’re safe and where I can keep an eye on ya.” He responded and stood in front of the door. Glaring at him I went back up the steps and slammed the door to our room. Ugh why wouldn’t he just let me do something?! He won’t even let me go across the street to pick damn berries and fruit for the group. Its food and we’re running low on it anyway. If I’m not in his sight for even a few moments he gets pissed off and freaks out. He infuriated the hell out of me, I was ripped out of my thoughts by Maggie coming into the room. She shut the door softly unlike me and looked at me. “Are you alright?” She asked and I sighed.