Skylar?

Daryl's P.O.V

     I heard the door shut and sighed running my hand through my hair. It kind of hurts to know my wife is pissed at me but I’d rather her be pissed and alive then, free to do whatever she wants and her dead. I’m protecting her and our child. Sighing I walked up the steps and the door was slightly ajar. Stepping into the room I went over toward the bed and Wynter stirred in her sleep. She shivered and clutched onto the blankets. Grabbing another blanket for her I put it on her and after a few minutes she stopped. It was amazing to think that a beautiful woman like her could fall for a man like me. The fact that she was mine was even more unbelievable. I would do anything for her and our child to give them a better life. “Daryl.” She whispered as she turned and faced me fluttering her eyes open. “What do ya need?” I asked my southern accent ringing through. She smiled and grasped onto my hand, as I kneeled down. “I’m sorry for everything. I was a dumbass. And I know you were just protecting me.” She smiled and laid her head down on the pillow. She had braided her hair and she closed her eyes for a moment. “Hey Daryl what should we name the child?” She asked. “What about Skylar.” I said and she smiled “You think the baby is a girl? I shrugged. “I like that name. Skylar Electra.” I nodded. “Skylar Electra Constance Clementine Dixon.” She responded. “That’s a damn mouthful.” I replied and she giggled. “I like those 4 names. It’s not like we’re going to use her full name every time.” She replied and I shrugged. “Yeah I guess.” She cupped my face and I kissed her gently on the lips.

Wynter’s P.O.V.

He pulled away and started walking towards the door. “Get some sleep. Ya need it.” Sighing I nodded and got up walking to him. Grabbing his hand I pulled him toward the bed and he looked at him quizzically. “You need rest too.” I responded and he was slightly irritated and he rolled his eyes before agreeing. When I laid down he instantly wrapped his arms around me and rested his hands on my stomach.  He nuzzled his face into my neck and I sighed. “Daryl we need to talk about something.” I said and he stopped kissing my neck. “About what?” He asked me. “About the pregnancy if I die you need to put me down-“He cut me off. “Yer not going to die.” He told me. “I won’t let you. I didn’t just protect ya for nothin’.” Taking a deep breath I slowly nodded. “Promise me you’ll put me down if I die and nobody else.” I turned and stared into his icy blue eyes. “I’m not going to as long as I’m here you and the baby is safe. Maggie, will help you deliver. Why do ya worry so much?” Slowly I shrugged and I turned back around. “Besides you’re a Dixon which means yer tough and a hell of a lot stronger than the other girls.” I rolled my eyes and shook my head. “Goodnight Mr. Dixon.” I whispered. “Goodnight my Vixen.” I giggled. “Yes because a pregnant woman is very sexy.” I replied. “Yer sexy all the time.” Rolling my eyes I put my hands on top of Daryl’s hands, which were on top of my stomach. The baby was moving around and I grinned, in just a month I would be able to see mine and Daryl’s child. “Goodnight Skylar.” I whispered before closing my eyes and drifting into a world of darkness.