Hostile welcomes.

Daryl's P.O.V.

  I held Wynter close to me tightly. I managed to get her to breathe but her breathing was vague and very faint. I heard moans and growling. Getting up and laying Wynter gently down on the shore I readied my crossbow. There was a woman with ragged clothing and blood everywhere on her. She hissed moaned gnawing her teeth. Swinging my crossbow it killed the walker and she fell limp on the ground. When I turned around there was a woman and man staring down at Wynter's limp body. The man rested his hand on her forehead and then rested his hand on her neck. My eyes flickered with rage and I picked up my crossbow. "HEY GET THE HELL BACK!" I growled. Wynter stirred in her sleep and her breathing became rapid. "I can help her I'm a doctor from Canada. P-Please. Come I will show you where our boat is." The woman held onto her crowbar tightly and she motioned us to follow he the man went to pick up Wynter when I warned him to step back. He held his hands up in defence and he walked away towards the boat. Carefully I picked up Wynter bridal style and began walking across the shore following behind the two unknown people. 

    Carl's P.O.V. 

  My mind kept drifting to Hunter. Was she alright? My heart skipped a beat and raced every time I heard her voice. I was ripped out of my trance by my father. "Carl. Are you alright?" My father asked as we walked through yet another Forest. "Yeah." I said putting my gun in my holster.  Michonne smiled at me and I looked at her quizzically. "Thinking about Hunter are we?" I felt heat rise to my cheeks and I smiled but it faded,as I realised the condition she was in. Michonne noticed my change if expression and looked at me. "Hey chin up she's a strong girl. She'll make it through. And we're checking for supplies while we look for Wynter and Daryl." My heart sank when Michonne mentioned Wynter. I missed my sister and I felt angry at myself that I don't do anything to stop it. Signing heavily I looked up to see My father waiting impatiently a couple meters in front of us. "C'mon you two." Michonne ushered me forward and we began towing behind my dad. There was a blood curdling scream and we each exchanged glances. Without hesitance I took off running after the scream despite the calls of my father. "Carl!!!" {coral haha sorry) 

   Daryl's P.O.V. 

  The hazel eyed Canadian smiled at me warmly but I ignored her. She pointed to a bed inside the cabin of the boat and I laid Wynter down. She finally opened her eyes and I scanned her face over she smiled weakly but winced in pain. The woman rested her hand on my shoulder. "I suggest you take steps back yeah? Sorry but I need to help her now." Nodding I stepped back and Wynter looked at the man and woman standing in front of her then to me. "What's her names?" I asked the two. The woman's eyes flickered towards me then back to Wynter. "Dakota. One of my parents was Native American and the other was European. But I still know how to hunt and heal with medicine my mother showed me how. She was the Native one." She replied as she got some herbs and then some other medicine. "So what You have Indian blood-" She cut me off. "You're lucky I don't find being called an Indian offensive. But if you say that to the others they have a bitch fit." She replied. "Who the hell are you?" I motioned to the man who was leaning against the wall. He scoffed. "Jacob." His brown hair was up and he was very athletic. Dakota's black hair slipped from being her hair so she tied it up. "I'm sorry this might hurt a little-"

        She poured rubbing alcohol on Wynter's wound and she winced in pain. "I'll be damned. She's been hit with something. It's like a fragment of a spear." My heart sank and she glanced at me. "Listen to me here take this." She offered her some pills but she refused. "Wynter take the damn pills!" I told her. She shook her head though.

        "Save it for the rest of the group. Dakota sighed and grabbed a tool. "I have to pull the broken spear end out of you alright?" Wynter nodded. Without even wasting time she began trying to take it out and she cut through the top skin. Wynter screamed and shook. I stood up. "What the hell are ya doin'? Stop this!" I yelled. I tried to grab onto Dakota but Jacob stopped me.

        "Get her hands off me!" I yelled. He pushed me outside and I growled.

        "Hey! You can't pull that shit! Dakota is trying to help Wynter. I know she's in pain and you can't stand it I get it but, if you want her to be fine then we have to take the spear end out of it could get infected got it?!" I growled but didn't question it. "Now calm down and it shouldn't take that long." He told me. Every scream was like a dagger to my heart and I tensed up. After the screams stopped I growled. "What the hell happened!" I grabbed him by his collar and he pushed me off him. "Now who's being the touchy one? She just passed out calm the hell down." He told me. We were cut off by a voice "Oh MY God Daryl!"

Rick,Carl, Michonne came running down and they held their weapons up at Jacob. He rolled his eyes and held up a compound bow at them. "Put the damn weapons down it wont help anything." Jacob gestured out his hand so that they would put their weapons down. Carl huffed and slowly put his gun back in its holster.

  Jacob examined the three people he didn't know. "What the hell did you do? where is Wynter Daryl?" Rick asked. "This Indian woman is helping her. she got a spear in her as we went into the river. shes passed out right now." Jacob flashed me a warning look but as usual i ignored him. "Hey at least we Canadians show some damn respect and dint automatically want a fight." We all glared at him. "The hell's that supposed to mean?" We asked in defense.

 "Ever heard of southern hospitality?" Carl asked. "Yeah from the looks of it you don't follow that." Jacob replied as he set his compound bow at his side. "At least we are actually known and not invisible to the world." Carl said. "Yeah but we're not pussies when it comes to the bitter cold or hard work." We rolled our eyes and i growled. "Thank you for making me hate Canadians even more than i did before." He shrugged and went back in the boat. "I thought Canadians were nice?" Carl asked.

 "Canadians aren't usually nice we just aren't complete bitches or deuchebags." Everyone turned to see Dakota wiping the blood off her hands. "I'm Dakota who are you?" She questioned. "Rick Grimes, this is Michonne and my son Carl. We know Daryl and Wynter is my daughter." Rick introduced them. "I see well its a pleasure to meet you all. beautiful view eh?" She shook her head and looked at us."My husband will show you where the cabin is. You can settle in there for now." Jacob came walking back and picked up a net full of fish and we began walking with him up to the cabin. I held onto my crossbow tightly as i cautiously went in first. "Hopefully it isn't that bad. He gave me the net of fish. "Theres fire over there you can make one and then have some fish to eat. Don't get to comfortable though." He told us before leaving and shutting the door. "They aren't very welcoming. all they said was that they will help Wynter." Rick said as we sat on the furniture in the cabin. "They have a pretty damn good spot to hunt and settle though." I added. He nodded and the door burst open.

  "Im sorry to interrupt but Wynter is losing blood very quickly. I'm afraid if she doesn't get more blood she might die." She was standing straight and her expression was serious. "I'll do it." Rick stood up to go when I went in front of him. "No i'll do it." I stood up ans slung my crossbow on my shoulder and followed her back down to the shore where the boat was.

  Wynter was passed out and her breathing was ever so faint. Dakota got all the necessary supplies ready and she looked up at me. "Are you ready for this?" She asked me cautiously. I glanced at her and then back to Wynter. "Hell yeah." I replied and she stopped for a moment. "She might need more than one blood transfusion. If that is the case you might get extremely dizzy and there are side effects to this. If she needs alto more blood the result for you could be possibly fatal." She told me the precautions. "I'd die for her ya know that right? I don't care how much it takes." She nodded and smiled. " i know you would." With that she stuck the needle in me and began taking blood. 

 A/N~ Its true Canadians can be mean i know you all find that hard to believe haha JK. Anyways sorry this wasnt the best chapter but if you didnt like this chapter i promise the next ones will be better thanx so muxh for reading :)  i really appreciate it so thank you so much! Stay lovely Sorry if i offended any of u Americans I didn't mean to