Not much of a safe haven

The group was not too pleased when we had said we found a hotel with shelter and supplies and there were people living in the hotel. "I don't know the place could be sketchy." My father responded as the whole group stood listening to us. "Well why don't we have a vote?" Hunter suggested. That wasn't actually a bad idea. "Alright. Who thinks this is a good place?" I raised my hand along with Hunter, Carl, Carol, April, Carol, Ember. The rest voted no. "Why don't you think it's a good place?" I asked the others. "Wynter there ain't no good place anymore, sooner or later it falls apart." Daryl replied looking at me. "I guess but at least we would be safe for a short amount of time even a day of being safe is better than another day in danger. Besides it would give us a chance to sleep." I continued to try to persuade the group.

    "You know Wynter I admire you. You're just like your father when you try to make a decision." Abraham said. I smiled and nodded. My father sighed. "Alright we'll check this place out if it seems fine we'll stay. If not then you know what happens." My father replied, and we began getting our supplies, and walking over to the cars. 

    Everyone awed as we walked inside. "I know you don't think much about it on the outside but when you get inside it's beautiful." We turned to see Chase holding Rose. "I'm Chase. This is my sister Rose. My brother Cole is somewhere else. If you want to eat and get settled follow me."

    We walked down the corridors and he pointed to rooms we could take.  I plopped down on the bed and closed my eyes. I was exhausted, but apparently they were making us dinner well Chase anyway. "Hey." Daryl said as he came into the room. Sitting back up I looked up and smiled. "Hey." I replied before kissing him on the lips. Someone knocked on the door an I opened it to see Cole. "Supper's ready you can come down into the lobby. There's not much food-" I cut him off. "Thank you." He grinned and walked away and started knocking on the other doors. 

    "Here while I was on a run I got ya this." He moved my hair to the side and he put a necklace around my neck going to the mirror I looked and it was an arrow in a heart and it had diamonds on the arrow. Grinning I turned around and he kissed me. "Thank you I love it." He nodded and opened the door. "We should get you and the baby something to eat." He told me and we walked down to the lobby hand in hand. 

    A/N - I know this was a sucky chapter I rushed and I'm really sorry

      The next morning I awoke with a bloody headache turning my head I turned to see Daryl pulling a shirt on. "Mornin' " He said slinging his crossbow on his head. I held my hand against my he's and groaned. "I have a bloody headache is there any Advil?" I asked getting up, and walking over to him. "Nah but I'm making a run into the nearest town here, I'll get ya some and other stuff as well." Smiling I nodded and I rested my head on his chest. I could hear his heartbeat and he kissed the top of my head. "I'll see you soon." Sighing I let go of him and he shut the door. The sun was bright and shone in the window lighting up the whole room, and I walked over to the window. Watching Daryl get onto his motorcycle that was now full with fuel. He revved it up and sped off, fading off in the distance. 

     The day dragged on and I began to look around and head up each floor with my pistol in hand for precaution. There was nothing here at all. The upper floors were completely dead. I was about to go up the stairs when at the corner of my eye I saw Chase who was panicking and fear was evident. "Don't go up there." He ordered me. "Why?" I asked suspiciously. "Because there's.... I'm walkers up there!" He rushed, he was fear stricken and I looked at him quizzically. "Sure you've seen walkers why are you so afraid of them now?" I pressed trying to get the real answer out of him. "B-Because there's a lot of them." He replied uneasily. "Chase just spill what the hell is up there?" He breathed heavily and locked the door. 

   "It's not what it's who. There's a gang of guys up there and they don't like to be disturbed if they do they most likely will kill us or kick us out. They offered protection and the boss is psychotic and sometimes he kills I he didn't get his way." He explained. My eyes were widened and my mouth was agape. "W-Who is the leader?" I asked cautiously. "His name is Negan and unless you want the girls having a different job which his giving pleasure to the men I suggest you don't go up there." I shuttered. There were other people in here and they weren't friendly. They were like Joee's group except with a whole lot more power, men and a whole lot sick and twisted.