Damn near killing me

Daryl's P.O.V.

   "Yer damn near killing me." I mumbled she didn't hear and without another word she left the cabin.  This was damn torture. There was a couple screams from outside and quickly I grabbed my crossbow and pinpointed where the screams were coming from. Abraham was on his knees crying on the asphalt and I looked up a tree. Rosita was hanging from a rope and blood dripped down her neck. Someone slit her throat, and she was badly beaten before that. "You were warned." It said on a bloody piece of paper. The words were written in Rosita's Blood. What a sick bastard. Rick and I exchanged glances and Rick started trying to calm Abraham down. I turned to see Wynter staring at the body and she couldn't look away. Before I could even move toward her, Dallas wrapped his arms around her. I glared as he smiled at me and put his head in the crook of her neck.

   Dallas came up to me and held a dagger up. "Mark my words. You'll lose her tonight." I tensed up and I turned to him. "You're not going to touch her let alone sleep with her. Yer fucking sick." He shrugged. "Aren't we all sick and twisted in one way or another?" It was more of a statement than a question and I shook with anger. "I've already touched her. Only this time I'll feel every inch of her and the sweet taste of her lips." I clenched my teeth and it took every ounce of strength not to kill him on the spot. "Here she doesn't need or want it anymore." He threw something shiny on the ground. Picking it up I realised it was a ring. Her wedding ring. "Where the fuck did you get this?" I growled and he smirked. "Her bedside table. She probably won't even notice it's missing." Picking it up I put it in my pocket. When I looked up he was gone.

   I approached the cabin and I looked toward the window to see his lips on hers. I'd felt pain before but this was damn agony. Grabbing my crossbow I turned around and I went back to my cabin grabbing my arrows. "Daddy." The soft voice of Skylar caused me to stop what I was doing. "What are you doing?" She asked walking up to me. I turned to her. "Ya should be in bed." I told her and she nodded. " I know daddy but I wanted to say good bye before you go out." She responded before hugging me tightly. I picked her up and put her back into her bed. "I love you." She whispered closing her eyes. I was a little surprised she would say that but I put the blue blankets on top of her frail body. "I love ya too." She fell asleep and I walked out of the cabin.

    The moon was up high and it illuminated the forest floor as I walked through it. "Daryl." Rick's voice filled my ears and he stood in my way. "Move the hell out of the way I ain't got time for this." I responded trying to calm down. "You need to come back to the group. People are worried. Wynter is." I scoffed. "Wynter had her tongue in his mouth. Tell 'em I fucking left. She can have her damn ring back I don't need it." I gave him the ring and Rick looked at it. "We need you, think of what you're leaving. Your group and your whole family. All those things you did together its all gone. Wynter still loves you and Skylar will be crushed. Her a damn Dixon. I know you will do anything for Wynter. And I sure as hell know she wouldn't want you leaving." He said and I slung my crossbow on my shoulder. He handed me back the ring "You need to give that back to her." His blue eyes stared at me his expression completely serious. Sighing I started walking toward camp. "Let's go!" I commanded and he smiled.

    Rushing down toward the cabins. I opened the door to Skylar's cabin. My heart skipped a beat when I saw she was missing. Going to where Wynter and Dallas's cabin was they both weren't there. "Fuck." 

    Wynter's P.O.V. 

   Double cliffhanger well sorry. But I'm ending it with her p.o.v. Damn Daryl's going to be so fucking pissed next chapter. :) although everybody loves a pissed off Daryl haha thanx for reading ppl :) Stay lovely