Living hell

Wynter's P.O.V.

           I awoke ubrutply my breathing uneasy. I scanned my surroundings and I had ever been here before. "Skylar!" I called panicking. I sat up from the bed and I realized i was in a factory of some sort. Where the hell was i? All i remember was being put to sleep by Dallas. I hoped that Skylar was safe with Daryl.  I was more terrified than i ever have been in my life. I was alone with nobody, not even Daryl with me. How I longed to be beside him, I should have never pushed him away. 'Wynter why the hell are you damn stupid?' I thought to myself as I blinked the tears away that were forming in my eyes. My breathing hitched in my throat as i heard voices coming from outside. Slowly I took cautious steps towards the broken window. "In a few hours they'll wake up and then they do thier regular routines. Don't touch the new one she's mine." Dallas spoke to an unfamiliar man. He sensed someone was staring at him. I ducked down underneath the window just as he turned his head. Their footsteps became faint and i knew they were walking away. I gasped as a hand covered my mouth. I came face to face with a girl that looked in her teenage years. "Shh." She was dirty and she had on, clothes that were revealing. Her dyed sky blue hair was very noticeable despite the darkness in the warehouse. The only light came from the sun which shone through the window. "Dont make a sound unless you want to be first." She told me. I didn't know what the hell she was talking about but slowly we crouched and made our way towards a thick metal door. She opened it and as soon as I opened it she locked it and leaned against the door. "Who are you?" I asked her reaching for m y knife that was in my pocket or my handgun to realize I didn't have it. "Dallas took your weapons while he knocked you out." She stated the obvious. "I'm Melody." She said extending her hand, and I shook it. "How old are you?" I asked and she thought for a moment. "17." She told me, she was the same age as Hunter and a year younger than Carl. She handed me a pair of clthes that was too revealing. "Are you fucking crazy? There's no way in hell I'm wearing that." She glared for a moment before shaking her head. "Unless you want to get beat I suggest you put them on." I shuddered and snatched the clothes out of her hand.

         She turned around so i could change and I looked in the mirror and I felt uncomfortable when i saw what I wore. There were really high waisted shorts that just covered my butt  and they were very tight and I had on a shirt that showed my stomach. A million scenerios played in my head and I shivered. "I'm sorry do you have a daughter?" She asked out of the blue. Turning to Melody I nodded. "Yes she's 5 why?" I asked concern filled my body. She had a look of fear in her eyes. "Fuck." She mumbled. "What is she here?! I need to see her!" SHe shook her head vigorously. "You can't see your daughter they seperate the children for a reason!" She gave me a sympathetic look and I was enraged. "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN WHAT THE HELL IS THIS? TELL ME WHAT THIS IS NOW!" I Shouted and she silenced me. "Shut the hell up or else we will both be dead. Do you hear me. I suggest you talk quieter." She warned me. Controlling my anger, I shut up. "Its a group of men. Dallas runs it. He lures women here and even takes their kids away, and they go to a different place. They're well treated until they reach a certain age and then they become like us. They feed us but we have to stay here and if you disobey you get physically punished. Whether it be death or torture.  There's about 15 other women here." She explained. "what do we do?" I asked afraid of what the answer is. I had every right to be afraid the answer made the whole world stop for sa moment and my heart stop. "Your a sex slave." She breathed out and my breath hitched in my throat. I stumbled back not able to respond, and some tears fell from both of us. i embraced her as Melody cried. "I swear to you your daughter will be fine they won't touch her." Even though this was going to be a living nightmare I was thankful that Skylar wouldn't have to live through this nightmare. I felt sick to my stomach as I thought about all the other women that were here. How did I ever think I could trust Dallas let alone I can't believe I thought he would never hurt me, or anbody for that matter. To think even for a moment he was better than Daryl made my heart sink and I hated myself for pushing Daryl away. I realized in no matter what situation I always would need Daryl in my life. My knees felt weak and I held my head in my hands. For a split second I had managed to forget what this world was like. Shaking my head, I recollected myself and two men came into the room and grabbed Melody. I reached out and tugged on one of the men's arm. His fist collided with my jaw and I stumbled back. "LEAVE HER BE I'LL TAKE HER PLACE PLEASE JUST PLEASE SHE NEEDS HER REST SHE'S WEARISOME PLEASE!"  I pleaded and the men looked at me in astonishment.

        They threw Melody on the hard cemented floor and She looked at all 3 of us in fear and she climbed onto the bed. "Let's go." The man commanded and I nodded with silent tears falling. They led me down the corridors and we came to a halt. They threw me into the room and I had to keep myself from falling. I gripped onto a dresser and i looked up to see Dallas. He had a malicious smirk plastered on his face. he twirled a strand of my Auburn hair and I bit my lip to stop the tears from falling. "Don't worry darling. All it is, is simply fun." He chuckled when he saw fear in my eyes. "I'm glad you chose me over the redneck." He whispered into the crook od my neck. gripping onto my waist. he brought me close to him and he forced his tongue into my mouth. I didn't kiss back. I felt disgusted with myself to even think that I had fallen for him. Right now I wish I was with Daryl. All of this was my fault if I hadn't fought with Daryl, SKylar and I wouldn't be here and I would be laying in Daryl's arms. I was ripped out of my thoughts when he pushed me down onto the matress. he lifted the shirt off me and I couldn't stop the tears from falling. He smirked against my neck as tears began to fall. He was enjoying seeing me at my weakest point, and he enjoyed causing me pain. Dallas would hurt me in one night a million times worse than Daryl ever had in his lifetime. He bit and sucked my soft spot on my neck and He left a bruise on my neck. I continued to silently cry and I lost it and pushed him, he growled and pulled out the knife that he took from me and sliced my leg open. It hurt like hell and i screamed, but it was muffled by his hand covering my mouth. He slid off his shirt, and I squirmed underneath him. he grabbed the knife and dragged it across from bottom to top on my arm. I screamed in agony and blood dripped from down my arm to my wrist. I looked down at my arm and in blood and carved into my skin was 'DALLAS'. He marked me. He put his head to my ear. "If you scream of squirm I will carve my name into your daughter." I tensed and shuddered and I shut my mouth. He slid off my jeans and I stayed quiet for the rest of the living hell.

  When i got back into the room I cried. The cuts were so deep into my skin, that no doubt they were going to scar. I cried harder, and held my head in my hands. This was worse than ever before. I was raped by a man who I chose over Daryl; my husband, the one who saved me in more than one way, and the one who cared and loved me unconditionally. Melody came over to me and grabbed my arm. She poured disinfectant on it and I covered my mouth to muffle the scream. "Oh shit I'm so so so so sorry." She repeated a countless amount of times. "It's better that I suffer than you." I whispered blankly and closed my eyes. I needed Daryl more than ever. I had never wanted someone so badly. I never loved somebody so much. I would forever feel regret and hatred for letting him go and push him away. Melody helped me up on a bed and I was wearisome. Blood seeped through the sheets. My arm still bled but I didn't have anything to stop the bleeding. I cried myself to sleep. Thank God Skylar dodn't have to go through this. That night I cried myself to sleep with Daryl and the nightmare i lived playing in my head all night long.

        A/N~ Hey sorry people if you didn't like this chapter and sorry about it but now You know what type of man Dallas was, and What Wynter is living like at the moment.
Thanx so much for reading!