Chapter 8

Seth POV:

I feel like something new as I and Dean walking into the cottage. I am very happy when the cool air greets me, which instantly starts to cool the sweat on my body and send an almost unpleasant shiver up on my spine.

We did little conversations when we hit the city limits, focusing on lighter, almost meaningless topics. It was enough to get us a quick trip to the closest grocery store for dinner items and back to the cottage.

I hated that I didn't pay too much attention to the conversation because I was zoned out by him. I didn't expect that. I feel like it's all are new to me. Maybe this marriage thing is not too bad.

Walking over to the breakfast bar, he sets the grocery bags down which he have been carrying. I shut the door and notice that he looks me over his shoulder. When I glance at him, he just blinks his eyes and turns back to the bags.

I don't think about that much and sit down on the couch to untie my shoes. Once I done, I look over at him, "I'm going to get a shower."

I turn around when he approaches me, "Nah, Seth. I think, I need a shower first because I want to wash this sand and shit off me."

"Nah. If you want, you can take the shower later. I'm going," I move fast but he grabs my hand and playfully pushes me onto the floor.

"You fucker!" I yell when he passes over me and reaches our room and closes the door behind him. I sigh and stand up from the floor, reaching for the plastic bags which he placed on the breakfast bar.

Slowly, I start to put everything away, setting the meat and vegetables in the fridge. I pull out a bottle of water and shut the door, looking over the two boxes that I'm not sure what to do with so I leave them on the bar, grabbing the empty shopping bags and throwing them away.

Dean POV:

Honestly, I just want to be alone for a few minutes to try and deal with the aching in my heart for not telling Seth that I have a girlfriend yet. I want some space to think before I tell him about Becky.

I nod and take the towel before going to the bathroom. I let out a tired, wore out breath. I shed my clothes quickly in the bathroom and turn on the hot water and filter it in the cold until the water is perfect.

I step into the shower and let out a content groan while the water massages me perfectly, sliding down my body, rinsing the dried sweat and sand down the drain. I drop my head, the water pouring over me.

When I closed my eyes, I can't believe myself because all I can see is Seth's sweet face instead of Becky. "Fuck," I growl and feel ashamed when I think myself that I cheat both of them.

I didn't mean to hurt either Becky or Seth. But within these two days, I found that Seth have a good heart and talked friendly with everyone. I don't know if he continues his friendship with me if I mention Becky to him.

I don't want to ruin the friendship with him, also I don't want to push the person who loves me for this new relation. I sigh and make sure to tell Seth about Becky before we leave this place.

Once I done showering, I step out of the bathroom with towel around my waist. I quickly get dressed and then go to downstairs and see Seth sitting on the bar stool as he thinks about something.

I go to him and shove my hand in front of his face, "Come to earth, Rollins!"

He blinks his eyes and looks up at me, "Hmm.. What?"

"I'm done get showering. If you want, you can go and use the shower. Now, it's all yours." I smile and earn a playful punch on the shoulder.

Seth POV:

I step into the bathroom and shut the door behind me. I slowly strip my clothes and reach for the knobs in the shower, turning them on and adjusting the water to the perfect temperature.

I step in and let out an soft sigh. I lean against the shower wall, the tiles are warm and slick against my back. I breath heavy when Dean's scent filling my lungs. It is all around me, enveloping me, begging me to fall victim and allow myself to be immersed in it.

It is the first time that I feel the smallest hint of arousal and now it is completely new for me. I don't know what happened to me and why I behaved like this. I hit the back of my head and curse myself.

When I finish the shower, I quickly wrap the towel around my waist before open the door. I step out and the coolness of the floor making me shiver. I turn my head and my cheeks are reddened when I see Dean standing there and searching something on the closet.

When he turns to look at me, my heart starts to pound against my chest. He swallows hard and then looks away, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean.. I'm going." He says and quickly leaves the room.