Chapter 11

Dean POV:

When Seth told me that he will give me a treat, I thought he will buy me two beers and we will celebrate it in our place but that doesn't happen. He offers me to go to the bar and I tell him that I only select the bar to celebrate his little victory.

"Don't forget, Seth. The place only I selected but it's your treat." I pull the car into the parking lot and turn off the engine so I can face him.

"Yeah, I know." He rolls his eyes but keeps grinning at me. For a moment, when he looks at me, it makes me a little nervous and to be honest that ticklish feeling in my guts again starts.

Eventually, he breaks the silence, "Hey, shall we go inside?"

I nod and we step out of the car quickly. He grins at me when we hear loud music from the bar before we go inside. We step inside the bar, finding it is a little crowdy so we want to leave soon.

"Do you know already it has been this much crowd?" He grabs my hand and clings into my side. I feel him a little nervous against me when he sees this much crowdy.

"Nah, I don't know. If you want, we will leave this-" He cuts me off and says after he moves away from me, "It's okay. I promised you that I'll give you a treat so I'll adjust it until you drink two beers."

I smile and grab his hand to sit on the empty table. We have a great time here and I drink more than two beers already but he is still in his half bottle beer.

After a few minutes, I place my fourth beer on the table and wonder how cute he is when the colorful lights from the bar reflect on his face. "Seth, can you give me a kiss?"

"What?" He looks at me confused. He looks even cute when he is confused.

"Can you give me a kiss, friendly? I didn't ask this by the rights of your husband. Just think that your friend asks this to you." I say because I have been thinking about it since I saw him.

"None of my friends ask this to me... I think you're pretty drunk so we need to leave." He sips his remaining beer in one gulp and coughs slightly. He then stands up from the chair and grabs my hand.

"Nah, I won't come with you until you give me a kiss. I deserve it... I deserve it.." I start to yell and get everyone's attention. He looks around apologetically then looks back at me, "Okay, I'll give."

He leans closer to me and gives me a kiss on my cheek. I can see the blush on his face after he pulls away from me. He grabs my hand and pulls me out of the bar and makes me sit on the passenger seat.

Seth POV:

I shouldn't let him drink more than two beers but I did so here now I'm suffering the consequences. It's also fun. Now I couldn't control my smile as he tells me a story about how he had gotten detention in grade 11.

Because he tried kissing his teacher so she had stopped yelling at him for not doing his homework. I pat his shoulder as I drive the car. He smiles and pats me back. If I pat him again, I know I can't drive the car because he'll repeat that.

His fingers tap along with the song that is playing on the radio while a big grin is all over his face. I laugh slightly and ask him with my eyes still on the road, "And you really kissed her?"

He nods, "I did and for that, I got a month of detention which I never showed up to."

We reach the cottage after a few minutes then I help him to get out of the car. He wraps his arm around me and I wrap my arm around his waist to keep him steady. I slowly take him to the door and open it.

He turns around and grins at me. A heavy feeling in my tummy again starts and I loved this day because we are talking and joking around friendly. It actually felt pretty good spending time with him.

Suddenly something clicks on my mind and I want to ask him because I feel something he hides from me. I look up at him, "Dean, tell me one thing. Are you hiding something from me?"

"Yeah," He says in obviously drunk.

"What's that?" I expect to catch him off guard or something to know what he hides from me but he just shrugs his shoulder.

"You know, there is this thing I didn't tell you yet.." He moves up the stairs but his leg slips so I help him to go to our room.

"That sounds exciting. You know you can tell me. I'm your friend, Dean. Come on." I say and open the door of our room and get him inside.

A big sheepish smile rests on his lips as he pulls himself away from me. "I have a girlfriend," He says as he walks over to the bed and lays on his stomach.

Well, that's not what I expected. I thought he is going to tell me about his childhood trauma or something but that he has a girlfriend... No.