Chapter 27

Dean POV:

I grit my teeth and clench my fists as I see Seth talk with his sponsor in a smiling face. He is talking to him with a cute smile on his face, but his smile fades as he sees me here. There is jealousy in me, not that I know much about this feeling, but it stings in my heart to see them together again.

I go to him without knowing that Becky is following me until he introduces us to his sponsor, "Well, Roman. This is Dean and this is his girlfriend, Becky." I glance at her, but she shrugs off and shakes her hand with Roman.

"It's good to see you here, man." He smiles and swats my hand away as I hold out a hand to him. He pulls me into a friendly hug, but I didn't like it. He moves away from me and looks at her as she asks him, "Who are you to Seth?"

"I'm his sponsor and well known as his friend." He shrugs and wraps his arm around Seth's shoulder. He hits his head with him and starts to talk to me, still having his arm in him. His words didn't reach my ears until he snaps his fingers in front of my face to get my attention.

"What?" I ask in an irritated tone. My tone is shifted enough he can understand that I don't like him. I can't understand why I'm like this but I have a pleasant feeling around Seth and it makes me hate someone who is closing to him than me.

"Who are you to Seth?" He asks and earns a jab on his ribs from Seth who seems a little happy. Seth looks like he forgot the incident that happened yesterday, but I didn't. I can't forget the hurt in his eyes as I see him.

I can't take this anymore, so I pull his hand in mine and show the matching rings on our fingers to Roman. "We are married and I'm his only husband!" I say it in his face and hold Seth's hand possessively.

Before he responds something, Seth gets tensed and tries to leave the place, "I'm going, Roman. I'll see you tomorrow." He makes his way to our car and I follow him without caring about Becky because I need to know what the hell his problem is.

Seth POV:

The look in Dean's eyes haunts me to oblivion, but I just ignore him and drive the car to our house. He looks shattered, dejected and so very uncharacteristic now. And I know it's all because of me. I want to apologize for all the awful things that happened between us yesterday. But I don't, forcing myself not to.

I swallow down the urges like a bitter pill to make the pain go away. I stop the car once we reach the house and run to the corridor, not having the guts to face him. My hands are shaking as I try to unlock the door and he decides it at an advantage and pushes me on the door.

I stare at him with wide eyes and look around, hoping the neighbors are doing their work, not caring for us. I barely catch myself and hold him as he pushes the door open and takes us inside.

I didn't notice when he unlocked the door, but it doesn't matter now. I try to pull away from him, but he doesn't allow me. I swallow hard and look into his eyes, promising myself not to reveal the things that happened with Becky.

I give him an irritated face, even more so than usual as he asks me, "What the fuck your problem is?"

I push him, one hard shove, and then another before asking, "Why do you care? I told you already not to take advantage in me at the thought of being my husband."

"I didn't take advantage of you before but now you only pushed me into that limit." He grabs my hand and squeezes my fingers, not knowing what he does to me. "What happened to you? Where your words to be good with friends, huh?" He asks and stares at me.

I whine in pain as my ring squeezes my finger and creates a bruise in it. "Just get out of my face and stop fucking staring at me!" I yell in his face and step up on the stairs but he holds me against the railing and shakes his head, "I haven't finished talking to you yet."

"I'm not what others think. If anyone stays with me, it's only for my money or something like that because I'm a twink!" I say with tears in my eyes and my voice is broken already by the pressure of him.

He looks at me confused and lets me push him away this time. He tells nothing and stays in silence as I step up on the stairs to our room. I slam the door shut and lay on the bed face down, trying to control my emotions.

Dean POV:

I still didn't get the answer from Seth, but I let him go because I can't see him crying. I ignore the calls and texts of my phone because I don't want to deal with anything now other than this.

I think about who could talk shit to him in the performance center. I grit my teeth and get out of the house, wanting to meet his sponsor. As I open the car door, my mind confuses and decides not to do this until I know what happened.

I kick the car frustratedly and get in the house, trying to calm my nerves. I think about his words a couple of hours and try to figure out what would have happened. I get frustrated because I still didn't understand anything.

I go to our room and see him laying on the bed on his stomach. I sigh and roll him on his back, making sure not to wake him up. I carefully remove the jacket off his body and let the air in, making him feel comfortable.

I pull the boots off his feet and toss them away. I elbow my head and pull the knot off his hair, letting it sprawl on the pillows. I stare at him and think who could hurt him without conscience.