Chapter 28

Becky POV:

As I drive the car to Dean's house, I think about everything that happened yesterday. Dean didn't attend any of my calls after he went with Seth from the performance center. I could go with him to his house, but I had some work at that time. What could I do? How could I be at two other places at the same time?

I sigh and stop the car in front of Dean's house without having the heart to go inside to lose my mind there. But if I don't go inside and keep Seth on place again, he will cross my path again silently.

I get out of the car and stand in front of the door, thinking whether to knock it or not. I will find out what is going on between them if I don't knock on the door. I open the door quietly and get inside the house.

I'm not surprised when I find no one is in the living room. Whenever I come here, they are hiding behind that closed doors and flirt with each other. I go to Dean's room and open the door slowly, wanting to know what is happening inside.

No one is here as well. I huff and get inside to check on the room. I look around the room until my eyes land on the ring that is placed on the table. I grab the ring and try to figure out whose it is.

I smirk as I remember it seeing on Seth's hand, and it is his wedding ring. I'm really surprised by him giving more importance to my words. Finally, he understood that this ring is not his and got it out of his finger.

My face wrinkles as I hear noises from the bathroom. Is someone inside? I don't care whoever is inside because no one can stop me from putting this on my finger. I look over the ring and feel the weight of it. Not bad!

When I'm about to put the ring on my finger, someone grabs my hand and gets the ring from me. I turn to look at Dean as he stands in front of me with some look on his face that I didn't see it before.

I look over his shoulder and see Seth gets out of the bathroom while checking his finger. As he notices me in his room, he gets confused and waves a hand at me slowly, "Hey Becky."

"Hey," I smile and pretend nothing happened because I don't want to make the situation awkward.

He pats the table and looks over for the ring until Dean grabs his hand and stares at him. He hisses in pain as the ring carelessly slips onto his finger by him. Even in the pain, I notice Seth stare at him with affection in his eyes.

I get irritated so I break the silence in the room and make them realize that I'm still here. Seth blinks his eyes and looks around the room awkwardly. "I'll prepare breakfast for you as well." He says and leaves the room.

When I'm about to follow him, Dean grabs my hand and pushes me against the wall. He holds me tightly and gives me a quizzical look, "What do you have in your mind, Becky?"

"Excuse me!" I push him away and throw my hands in the air. "What I did wrong, Dean? Is there any wrong that I try to put the ring which would have been mine?!" I ask in his face and I know the answer what he will tell by the look in his face so I hold my hand out in front of him before he talks, not wanting to hear anything from him.

"I'm going to help Seth," I say and get out of the room without minding him.

I go to the kitchen and see Seth stare at his ring with love in his eyes. I grit my teeth and knock on the door slightly to get him out of his dream. "May I come in?" I ask with a fake smile on my face.

"Hmm.. yeah." He gives me a soft smile and starts to cut the vegetables.

I sit on the counter and watch him carefully as I talk to him about his place, "Seth, do you know the difference between attraction and love?"