Chapter 30

Dean POV:

I don't want to be an awful person by taking advantage of two people so I get in the car and drive to Becky's house, wanting to talk to her about what's on my mind. During the drive, I imagine myself with her and Seth, trying to figure out who is best for me.

I stop the car and take a deep breath, looking out the window and stare at her house. I encourage myself and slip out of the car with so many thoughts in my mind about how to approach her, but the intention is one that I want to be with Seth.

Don't take me wrong! I took this decision by thinking like a hundred times. I understood that I can live without Becky, but I can't live without Seth. So I should break up with her and let her live her life because it will be good for both of us.

I sigh and knock on the door gently, letting her take her time to open it. I give her a slight smile when she opens the door and gets surprised by me. "Hey babe," she gives me a small hug and lets me enter the house.

I sit on the couch uncomfortably and watch her as she runs around the house. I wet my lips and rub my hands in my pants to get over the uncomfortableness. I look up at her when she approaches me with a couple of beers.

"Becky, I just want to talk to you about-" I stop and excuse her when my phone alerts me for a video call. I take my phone out and smile as I see the caller's identity.

I swipe the screen and attend the call, wanting to see his cute face. "Hello, darling." I wave a hand at Seth and drink in the sight of him stretch out on his hotel bed, thousands of miles away from me.

"Hey Deano," he waves back and flashes his bright smile at me. His hair is wet, spreading over his shoulders and his eyes are bright, brown, and clear.

"How is everything going over there?" I ask and lean against the couch, taking my time to stretch my legs out on the coffee table.

He replies, "Good. We will go out to meet someone in a couple of hours. Is everything okay there?"

I shrug with a frown on my lips, "Nah, I just feel lonely without you."

"Yeah," he says, sucking in his bottom lip. "It sucks here without you. The bed feels too big."

I laugh softly, "I don't know how you feel like that. You practically sleep on top of me in our bed."

"It's not my fault you're comfortable." He retorts, fighting down a smirk at the indignant look on my face.

"So you're calling me fat?" I try to scowl, but my lips keep twitching and bring the smile on my face.

He snorts, "Oh, yeah. Of course-" His smile fades as his eyes turn away from my direction. "Ugh, hey Becky," he says and waves a hand at her as she takes a seat next to me. Shit! I forgot her and I hope she won't use any harsh words to hurt him.

She wraps her arm around my shoulders and leans her head against mine before waving a hand at him, "Hey Seth."

I don't want her to talk to him too much so I try to change the awkward situation. Before I can say anything else, his gaze skitters away from the screen and turns to the side when his sponsor's voice in the distance.

His eyes flick to me then back to wherever he is. My face heats up when his sponsor going on in the background about how tired he is and how just he wants to sleep for a week. "Then lay down and go to sleep, Roman. Just let me talk to Deano." He says, cutting off Roman's tirade.

I feel good when my darling gives more importance to me than him. Without I expect, Roman's face appears in the frame suddenly, squeezing in against Seth. "Hey, uce. How's it going?" He asks with a gentle smile on his face.

"Being bored as shit since someone's gotta be on the other side of the world," I say the truth, not wanting to hide the feeling in my heart from others, especially with him.

He laughs and ruffles Seth's hair, "Yeah, he's been a mopey petty thing over here."

Seth glares at him and hits him with the pillow, forgetting the call with me. I can't take it anymore so I hang up the phone and elbow my head, controlling myself. I won't let Roman take over my spot in Seth's heart.

I look at Becky when she hits my side and looks excited. "Seth seemed very happy with his sponsor. I think he figured out that marriage was stupid and moved on in his life." She says, and it makes me irritated. I can't hear her words as she talks about them as a cute couple, made for each other, and some other stupid words, so I leave her house.

Becky POV:

I did a brilliant job by sowing a seed of doubt in Dean's heart. I'm sure this seed will grow up as a plant if I pour the water, eventually. I smirk and narrow my eyes when it lands on the key that is placed on the couch. I pick the key up and think about it. Maybe it would fall from Dean's pocket when he slipped his hand for his phone.

I snap out of my thoughts when I hear the sound of the doorbell ringing. Maybe it would be Dean. I throw the key on the coffee table and get irritated when the doorbell continues ringing and creates noise.

I don't think I have a surprise on the other side until I open the door. "Hey baby, what a pleasant surprise!" I throw my hands in the air and let her inside the house. I rake my eyes up and down at her body and feel the warmth of her. "You're always hot, baby. And there is no one birth to equal your place!" I flirt with her and run my fingers over her cheek.

"Shut up, Becks! I'm not here to flirt with you. I saw Dean on this street while I was on my way to the office. Is he still in your hold?" She asks through gritted teeth.

"Hold?! Nah, it's a relationship, Char." I tell her and rub my cheek against her. "Your skin is so soft, sweetheart," I whisper in her ear and she pushes me away.

"Stay there, Becky. I don't want to talk about anything. Just leave him and let him live his life. He got married!" She yells in my face. She knows well that I don't like this attitude, but she does it anyway and it only fuels me more.

I shove her against the wall and press my body against her, "What do you not want to talk about, darling? Our relationship, huh?" I wrap my arms around her waist, burying my face in her neck and trail my lips across it.

"I came here to talk to you." She says through gritted teeth and wiggles in my grasp.

"It's my way of talk with you, Char." I murmur, still kissing at the exposed skin on her neck. I really missed the warmth of her after she broke up with me, but to be surprised she knocked at my door and fell onto my lap again on her own.

She pulls me away from her and holds her grip on my shoulders, "Let him live his married life, Becks."

I stare into her eyes and press a kiss on her lips. I sigh happily into the kiss as I run my fingers through her hair and give it a light tug, making her groan against my lips. I pull away slightly and bump my forehead against her, "I'll leave him if you let me in your life again. I'll leave him if you're ready to announce to this world that we're partners."

"That will never happen in your fucking dreams!" She growls and shoves me away.

"Then why I want to listen to your words, Char?" I ask and wrap my arms over my chest. My heart tells me that I want to hear her words because she is my Charlotte, but it doesn't know about the consequences if I do so. I can't live a typical boring life with someone.

She glares at me and walks over to the door, not wanting to talk with me. She turns to look at me and yells, "You need not listen to my words, Becks. You wanna see Dean will find out your genuine nature soon and kick you out of his life." She opens the door and storms out of it quickly.

I shrug and sit on the couch, picking the key from the coffee table and swirl it on my finger. I don't care about her stupid words because her brother is like this key so I only make the decision in which direction he needs to go.