Chapter 14

Seth POV:

The next morning when I wake up, I notice that I'm almost laying on top of Dean. What can I do? He is best than the pillow I used to. I adjust my head and settle it on his shoulder.

I get up quickly when I notice the time and rub the sleep out of my eyes. "Shit! I lost my schedule by this whole wedding drama."

I practically run into the bathroom, getting a shower and dress quickly. I look myself in the mirror and take a brush to comb my hair. I hold my hair in one hand and turn to look at Dean when I hear his voice from behind, "Where are you going?"

"Usually I would go to the gym early morning," I say to him and tie my hair up in a bun.

"But you didn't go to the gym when we were on our honeymoon." He says and leans against the headboard.

"Yeah, I didn't go because I don't want to search for some gym in another town, especially on our honeymoon!" I grin at him, taking my phone and wallet from the table.

"Honeymoon! Okay, just wait, I'll drop you in the gym." He says and rubs the sleep in his eyes.

"I don't want that so you can continue your sleep. I can see the sleep in your eyes." I look myself one last time in the mirror and hear him saying, "No, I don't accept your excuses. Just wait, I'll come." He says and gets out of the bed.

A few minutes later, we reach the gym and I get out of the car. He smiles and waves his hand at me, "Okay, darling. Don't tear your muscles there!"

"Yeah, I'll take care of myself. You can go and get your sleep." I ruffle his hair and he slaps my hand away. I grin and wave a hand at him before going inside of the gym.

The gym is almost empty when I get there. I put my earphones in my ear and set into stressing, loosening my joints and muscles with a few stretches before I really get into it, rotating around from machine to machine.

Then I run on the treadmill, walking to ease the sting in my knee. Once I have done my workout, I take my phone out and notice the time, it shows 7.11 AM. I search for Dean's number in my contact then decide not to disturb him in his sleep so I slide my phone back into my pocket.

I get out of the gym and surprise when I see our car in the parking lot. I go near it and notice Dean is sleeping as he is laying his head on the headrest. He is very cute in his sleep.

I sigh and look at the coffee shop which is opposite to gym. I jog across the street and inhale the warm, heavenly smell of good coffee as I enter the coffee shop.

The coffee actually smells really, really good. I order two hot cocoa and pay for it. I take the cups and cross the street. I sigh and tap on the car's window which side Dean is sitting.

The window rolls down after a few minutes and our eyes meet as usual. Blue, his eyes are very, very blue at this time. "Umm, hi." I manage to say, "I think it will help you more awake." I hold the cup towards him.

"Yeah, get inside." He gets the cup from me and I get inside the car. I take a sip from my cocoa before asking what's on my mind, "Why are you waiting here for me?"

"It doesn't matter where I'm waiting for you either home or here." He says and takes a long sip from his cocoa. Yeah... He has a point.

Dean POV:

"Come on, darling. It's time to sleep." I yell at Seth as I play with my fingers and hear his voice from the bathroom in return, "Just wait, I'll come."

I am really exhausted and I need a peaceful sleep now. Earlier today, we went to a shopping mall and did a whole purchasing thing for our house and it made me sick.

I yawn and take the remote to change the channel on television. As I frustratedly change the channel, he comes out of the bathroom in lounge pants and a tight black tank top.

I can feel the hot from him even in this air conditioning. How could he never notice that this outfit will arouse me? I look away when I realize what I am thinking. What is wrong with me?

"What is going on your head?" He asks and crawls on the bed just to sit on my lap.

"Nothing." I say, trying to look over his shoulder on the television but he directs my sight to his face by cupping my cheeks and asks, "Are you afraid of your girlfriend?"

"No.." I look away and try to avoid to see his eyes.

He leans and presses a light kiss on my forehead before shifting his weight to lay next to me. "Alright. I believe you but I want to tell you this. Don't afraid of anything."

"Do you think I'm afraid of anything?" I look at him as he adjusts his body to lay in a comfortable position.

"I tell you not to afraid of anything so it doesn't mean I told you that you're afraid." He grins and turns his back to me.

"I don't let you sleep while you think you're very smart." I grab his hand and pull him up.

He wraps his hands around my wrist and tries to stop my movement. "I'm smarter than you whether you accept it or not," He tries to push me away.

"What are you trying? Push me off?" I tease grinning, shifting my body on the bed so I can grab him and wrap him up in a big bear hug.

I jerk and turn my head as my phone buzzes suddenly. "Go and get the call!" He tries to push me away again.

"It's just a text!" I say to him by the buzzing sound.

He rolls his eyes and says, "Can you please look at your phone instead of sitting so awkwardly above me? If it's your girlfriend, feel free to call her. I don't mind."

"I'll check that later whatever it is. Now I take care of you." I start to tickle him and he laughs. I don't leave him until his eyes are filled with tears by the laughing.