Chapter 35

Seth POV:

I think about the kiss that I shared with Dean yesterday. It was not a simple kiss that we shared every time; it was more than that. It made my heart ran a marathon, and it was all new for me.

I never have this feeling before, but something in my head tells me that it is wrong. If I'm honest with myself, I'm not quite feel good because the guilty kills me. Now I can understand why his girlfriend blames me.

I could make him stay away from me, but I couldn't. I'm not sure what kind of relationship we have but I don't want to break it whatever it is. I don't know is I'm the one who feels guilty, or he also feels like that.

My mind confuses so I open my eyes and look at him. He doesn't seem any different like he doesn't even care about it. I try to shove my thoughts to the back of my mind and carry on like usual, but it's there and his sleep slurred voice rattling around in my skull.

It's a distraction, albeit a pleasant one, and it keeps me stuck in my head through the entire flight journey. I smile at him when he piles a cart with our bags and pushing it in front of us, easily maneuvering our way through the crowd of people until we are outside.

It's warm out, the sun bright, and it instantly makes sweat start to prickle along my hairline, the nape of my neck, between my shoulder blades. I wipe the sweat on my forehead with the back of my hand and look at him, "We're trying to die of heatstroke out here or something?"

"Settle down, darling." He teases me. He has sunglasses on to hide his eyes, but I'm sure they are bright with laughter. "It's all your fault. I told you already not to believe your sponsor, and we had got our own car, but you didn't listen to my words so you're suffering now." He shrugs and slaps my butt.

I frown and roll my neck, cursing under my breath. I need shade or air conditioning to escape from this weather. I should change into something more suitable when we reach the hotel.

Dean POV:

I roll my eyes when a black car stops in front of me to reveal Mr. Reigns. I mumble under my breath and push the cart of luggage forward to throw our bags in the back of the car. I don't know how I will pretend to be cool around him and give him a friendly act.

I sigh and move to the car to get in, but my eyes glue to the curve of Seth's ass as he climbs in. The way his jeans cling and stretch over it makes my heart beat faster. I want to touch him and feel the skin under my hands, but I should hold back my feelings for a while.

I snap out of my thoughts when he slaps my shoulder and raises an eyebrow at me, "You getting in or you gonna stay out there all day?"

I give him a nervous smile, and climb inside, pulling the door shut behind me. I look at Roman when he turns to us and says, "Seatbelts."

"Fucking seatbelts." I grouse and give him a look, pulling the seatbelt over my chest. It makes Seth chuckle and breath a little easier, fastening his own and pulling it tight.

"Good." Roman chuckles and faces the front again, looking over his shoulder before starting the car. "You'll be thanking me when your ass ain't flying through the windshield."

"I'll haunt your ass when it cuts my damn head off." I retort and lean back on the seat, kicking the back of his seat. I grab Seth's hand and entwine my fingers with him, leaning my head on his shoulder, not wanting to waste my time by arguing with his sponsor.

The rest of the drive is quiet and fast to reach the hotel. When Roman shifts his car into the park, I brush my thumb soothingly over the back of Seth's hand and give it a squeeze one last time before letting go of the car.

I look around the surroundings and go to the back to grab our bags but stop when I hear Roman's voice in the air. "Need help with the bags?" He asks, stretching his arms.

I glance at him and shake my head, "Nah, I'll grab a luggage cart."

It doesn't take long for me to dig out our bags, piling them onto a cart. I can see the unconvinced look on Seth's face as he watches me like he isn't understanding what I'm doing. He tries to help me with the bags but I swat his hand away and wrap my arm around his waist, pushing the cart.

The ride to the fourth floor feels bored with his sponsor beside us and when the doors slide open, his sponsor still following us. "Thought you were getting a room on the opposite side of the hotel?" I ask, shooting a glance at him.

"Nah, someone's gotta keep an eye on you guys." He chuckles, but it makes me seethe silently in anger.

I stop walking and turn to face him with an eyebrow raised, "Man, seriously, we don't need a babysitter."

"I'm not a babysitter, I'm his sponsor. I should make sure everything is okay before stepping into the championship." He says and slips his hands in his pants pockets. He has a huge smirk on his face, feeling proud of himself.

I narrow my eyes in his direction and grip the luggage cart so tight until my knuckles have gone white. I won't let him come between us and ruin our relationship. I won't let him take a beautiful thing away from me.

"Yeah, whatever." I wave a hand at him and take Seth with me to our hotel room. I try to calm and give an unaffected face to Seth because he will easily figure out what mood I'm into.

Once we reach our room, I push him up against the cart and grip his hips tightly, pressing our lips together. I don't care if the door is barely closed but I need to make sure he is mine and I make him feel good in all the right ways.