Chapter 32

Dean POV:

I look at Seth and lean against the counter as he talks to the salesperson with a slight smile on his face. Yeah... We are outside and we decide to do some clothes shopping to spend this day in a joyous manner.

"What type of clothes do you need, sir? Casual or formal?" The lady asks and leads us through the smallish space.

I give him a devious glint as he turns to look at me before replying to her, "Probably both." He shrugs nonchalantly.

I keep my eyes firmly on him and enjoy spending time with him. My breath increases as I watch him go behind her towards the racks. My eyes drop to leer at his ass through the tight jeans that he is wearing. He has everything pretty and I'm sure God has taken too much time to sculpt him.

"First, I'll show you formal clothes." She says as she continues flicking through the racks. She glances over at him and her eyes racking across his body trying to determine his size.

I stand in front of her and clear my throat, not liking someone checks out on mine. "You just show me the clothes and I'll tell you what is good for him," I say to her and wrap my arm around his waist.

She rolls her eyes and turns back to the rack and pulls out a navy suit, "Do you like this one?"

I get a hold of the suit and look over it. It is nice, and it really matches his color. I look at her as she flicks through the rack, scouring through the other suits, pulling out a few other colors and styles. She folds the suits over her left forearm before turning back to us, "I've got a couple more for you to try on. The dressing room is this way if you want to follow me?"

I look at him and he nods at me before following her to the back of the shop where the dressing room is. I grab the suits from her and tell her to give us some privacy. Once she is out of sight, I walk into the dressing room and hang up the suits for him.

"Come on, darling. Just try these suits on." I tell him and lean against the wall, wrapping my arms over my chest.

"I can't try them on with you in here." He pokes his finger on my nose and grabs my hand to push me out of the room.

"Why not? This cloth doesn't stick to your body if I see, huh?" I ask him, so smooth and blunt that makes him blush.

"Idiot!" He smiles brightly, his cheeks flush a dark red as he pushes me out of the dressing room.

I hear the door close behind me with his heart pound and it makes me smile myself. I think about my life while waiting for him. I look at him when I hear his voice as he strolls out of the dressing room, "How does this one look?"

I have to suppress what I really want to say as my blue orbs widen and rake over every inch of his body. He looks pretty damn good in this one. "I don't know if you're aware but navy is definitely your color, darling," I remark while I do a small loop around him, eyes still raking over him. "How does it feel?"

"It's very comfortable." He answers and pulls the jacket tightly around him. "I'll try the next one." He says and disappears into the room again.

I walk away from the dressing room and back towards the counter where the salesperson is. I tell her to show some t-shirts and tight jeans, which are more comfortable and good for him. I look around the shop while she flicks through the racks until my eyes land on a familiar person with someone.

I stare at them until she nudges my shoulder and shows me some clothes. I get the clothes from her and turn back to see the person again, but I miss it. "Shit!" I mumble under my breath and try to control myself, not wanting to spoil this day.

I select some band t-shirts and skinny jeans for him and tell her to pack up everything. She nods and binds up my purchases until he returns from the dressing room with two selective suits. He gives it to her and smiles at me, "Did you purchase the casual clothes?"

"Yeah... Mostly it's comfortable than casual for you." I whisper in his ear and slap his butt. I lick my lips as he slowly lifts his head and locks his gaze with me. I can feel the flush in his cheeks and it shows him even cuter.

We stare at each other until I feel someone slap my shoulder to get my attention. "Hey babe," Becky smiles and ruffles my hair. She looks happy to see me here and I know how much she is.

The salesperson looks at us confused, but I don't mind and give her my credit card. She takes the card from my grasp and puts the sale through; the machine whirring into life as it processes the sale.

Seth keeps silent and looks around uncomfortably when the salesperson glances at us. I shake my head and pick up the bags before wrapping my arm around his waist and signal him to get the card from her.

As we make our way to the car, Becky eyes our bags and claps her hand on his shoulder. "Pretty purchase, huh?" She laughs and tries to talk to him sweetly.

"Y-Yeah.." He nods and bites his lip, looking around the parking lot.

I drop the bags on the backseat of the car and turn to look at her, "Why don't you just get in the car with us? I'll drop you at your house." I feel him strain beside me so I turn my gaze to him as he shifts in his leg and holds the door tightly.

I pull him into a hug and press a kiss on his cheek before letting him get in the car. I turn my attention back to her and wait for her answer, "Come on, baby. Get in the car."

"I didn't purchase anything yet." She blurts and flips her hair smoothly. She wants to enjoy her time with me but she has other plans already and that doesn't let her.

"May I help you?" I ask and grab her hand to walk inside the shop, but she pulls my hand from her and shoves me away.

"No thanks! You just came here for your husband, not for me, so don't pretend like caring about me. I just came here with my friend so you can go and we will take care of it." She hisses and checks her phone when it vibrates in her hand.

I glance at her phone then look back at her, "Okay. Where is your friend?"

She swallows hard and looks around nervously until someone gets in her eye. She spots a red-haired girl to me who is standing on the other side of the road with her attention on the phone. "Hey," she waves a hand at her, but the girl doesn't seem to give her attention.

"Sorry, she is too busy checking her phone. Okay, you may leave.." She convinces me and waves a hand at me. Usually, she expects me to spend time with her, but now she expects me to leave this place soon.

I shake my head and wave a hand at her before getting in the car. I put on the seatbelt and share a smile with Seth as I start the car. I drive it to our home with so many thoughts in my mind.

I look at him when he places his hand on mine and asks, "Didn't Becky come with us?"

"Nah, darling. She has someone to take care of now." I focus my eyes on the road and turn on the radio. I feel his eyes on me so I glance at him and notice the curious look on his face. "What?" I ask and run my fingers through his hair.

"You just act differently and you're going the wrong direction." He says and shows me the road sign. He gets confused about my activities and I can see it in his face.

"Now only I'm going the right direction, darling." I wink at him and give a peck on his lips before turning the car to the direction of our house. Not only him, everyone will know what I'm doing in a few days.