Chapter 13

Dean POV:

Seth stops in his tracks and lets out a cheer as we get out of the airport once we reached Vegas. His eyes widen with joy and he smiles broadly at me, "Deano, finally we reach here. Did you know how much I missed this place?"

He sighs and closes his eyes to enjoy the temperature. I smile and wrap my arm around his shoulders, "Don't get overexcited. We need to see our parents before they call us."

He opens his eyes quickly and nods at me. "Yeah... But I don't want to see them now. I want a long ride now to enjoy," He pouts. I smile at how cute he is when he is pouted.

"Don't worry, darling. We go on a long ride as you wish after we see our parents." I reassure him and call a cab to drop us at my house. I give my house address to the driver before step inside the car and following me Seth also steps inside it.

"But I planned to see your girlfriend later." When I hear it from his mouth, I am shocked and I didn't expect it from him. I look at the driver and give him a soft smile when he turns to look at me.

"We don't talk this here, darling," I say to him but he refuses. Before he opens his mouth, I cover his mouth with my hand and eyed him the driver. He understands and lays his head on my shoulder.

A few minutes later, the driver drops us at my house. We are greeted by my parents and we spend some time at my house until my dad comes to me and gives me the keys to the new house which he bought for us.

After that, we go to Seth's house and know that his parents went to some business meeting out of the country so we decide to go to our new house. During the whole drive, he forces me to show my girlfriend to him.

But I didn't respond to him because he doesn't know her character like I am. I stop the car in front of our new house and quickly get out of the car without turn back to look at him whether he follows me behind.

I don't have time to look around the house when he forces me for the same subject. I enter the bedroom and drop my bags before sitting on the bed. I see when he enters the room and crosses his arms over his chest.

"Come on, Deano! I want to see her." He flops back onto the bed dramatically, looking up at me.

"I'm not taking you there until I convince her," I say with a sigh and look away from him. I decide to get the clothes out of my bag so I stand up but he grabs my hand and doesn't let me move.

"Why not? Wouldn't she accept you like I am when she knows that you got married?" He sits up and scoots closer to me.

"I already told you that she is not like you. She wouldn't have a heart like you. If she knows I got married, she will kill me." I say to him before laying on the bed and imagine what will happen when she knows that I got married.

"Don't worry, I won't let that happen. I'll convince her for you! When will we go to meet her?" He asks as he pulls my leg like a stubborn child.

"I'll give the same answer 'no', how much time you will ask." I lean against the headboard and pull my legs away from him, tucking them under myself as I cross my arms.

"Why not? Am I not deserve to see her?" He looks at me in the eyes and leans closer to me.

"You deserve to see her but I don't want you to see her now." I push him away and take the book from the bedside table to read something.

He snatches the book out of my hands and tosses it across the room. He ignores my protest and climbs into my lap, "Give me one good reason why you don't want me to see her now?"

"Because I can't see her hurt you if she has anger for me when I tell that I got married," I say and look down not to know how to explain him furthermore. I look up at him when he places his hand on my cheek.

As soon as my eyes meet his eyes, I see tenderness flood in those brown orbs mixing with joy and something fucking beautiful. He takes my hand and interlaces our fingers before bringing our hands in the middle of our chests, "No one can't hurt me when you're with me."

I smile and pull him against my chest. He nuzzles his face into my shoulder. I brush an errant strand of his hair back behind his ear. I can feel his pulse vibrating against me.

Actually it is too hard for me to convince Becky because to be honest she doesn't like Seth. She looks good but her heart is not that much good. Someone can ask then why I loved her and fell for her.

It's all because of that party which my sister Charlotte held because my dad presented her a brand new car. She invited her all friends to show her present. Yeah... Becky is one of her close friends and I met her there.

Initially, I feel everything common between us but I am wrong. She gives more importance to herself than mine but I adjust it because that's what the true lovers do. But I wonder what happened between her and my sister because they hate to see each other's faces now.

I tried to know the reason but none of them ready to spill what happened between them. I would have told my love with Becky to Charlotte if she is still Becky's close friend but everything happened before that.

No one knows how much I suffered when Becky showed her angry for my sister to me. This time, I'm sure she will kill me if she knows that I got married and I don't want Seth to involve this and get hurt.