one

♡ ♡ ♡

daniel was slid on top of corbyn with their lips attached as their hands roamed each other's bodies. their lips moved harshly in sync.

"god i've missed you." daniel breathed out before attacking corbyn's lips again. the end of summer was a little over two months ago, this was the first they had seen each other since then.

"i've missed these lips so damn much." daniel mumbled. "i've missed your perfect body, your adorable blonde hair. gorgeous blue eyes." he said against his lips. "i've missed you too."

"i've missed your striking blue eyes, your soft brown hair, i've missed your fit body and your fierce attitude." corbyn breathed out as daniel moved focus to his neck. "i've missed how you take control of our makeouts, how dominant you are. i've missed you."

"it's official, two months of not seeing each other is too long." daniel muttered against his skin. "agreed." the brunette moved back to corbyn lips as they kissed at a rougher intensity than before.

corbyn's hands ran down daniel's back, grabbing the end of his shirt and beginning to pull it up. so daniel pulled back to help him, ripping corbyn's shirt off afterward.

"did your abs get better while you were gone?" corbyn asked rhetorically before kissing him again. daniel then slowly moved his hands down to the blonde's belt, beginning to undo it and-

daniel bolted awake in his bed back in texas. it was just a dream.

it had been two months since he broke it off with corbyn. school had started up again and so far daniel was doing okay in his classes.

jack and zach were still going strong, and like zach feared, it came as a shock to majority of the student body that jack was now officially unavailable.

some students actually hated it, made fun of zach. saying that he's keeping jack from being who he wants to be.

jack always tells him not to listen to them, that they're wrong.

it's a little crazy. daniel and jeff still haven't patched things up completely, even though he and corbyn are no longer an item.

this wasn't the first time daniel had a dream like this one. each one, it was with corbyn. each one had that beautiful blonde underneath him as they partook in intimate moments.

sometimes it was of them spending the day together on a beach. sometimes it was them in bed. one time it was even of a wedding. one was a baby shower.

daniel hadn't told anyone of his dreams, but maybe he should. so he decided on telling zach.

∙☆∙☆∙☆∙☆∙

in california, corbyn and jonah had fully settled in to the stanford life. there were parties and activities almost every night. football games were often. it was the perfect college life.

jonah would go out with lyndsey a few times a week, every now and then she would join them for the stanford campus night life.

corbyn was happy for jonah, glad that his friend had a relationship. but he was sad. he missed daniel, and although jonah says that he shouldn't. that daniel was a jerk and doesn't deserve the blonde's time, corbyn always finds himself thinking about him.

∙☆∙☆∙☆∙☆∙

"daniel! hurry up! we're going to be late!" jack yelled from the bottom of the stairs in the seavey house. "oh shut up jack, i'm coming." daniel sassed as he came downstairs.

they walked out to the car and began to drive to their high school. jack driving, as it was his car, zach in shotgun and daniel sitting in the middle of the back row.

when they got out in the school parking lot, jack and zach connected their hands which, even though it's been two months since school started, still managed to turn some heads and have all eyes on them.

"relax babe, you're okay." jack whispered to him as he felt the boy tense up. zach took a deep breath and calmed down slightly. "no one will be able to take me away from you, okay?" he assured him.

they walked inside and made their way to jack's locker. "babe you have nothing to worry about it." he said to zach while putting in his combo.

it didn't exactly stop zach from looking around nervously. just waiting until this gorgeous and super thin girl turned the corner and jack would run off to her.

"what are you so afraid of? that i'm going to leave you for some girl?" he asked, like he was reading zach's mind. "that's exactly what i'm afraid of." zach spoke quickly, looking him directly in the eyes.

"zach... that's not going to happen." "how are you so sure about that?" he was desperate. being with jack made him feel amazing. important. like damaging the bond with his dad was worth it.

"i'm sure about that because i love you. nothing can change that. i am so thankful for this summer, because i got to be with you. we're going to be fine. i'm not letting anyone, boy or girl, take me away from you."

zach stayed quiet for a moment, still seeming unsure, "zach, talk to me, why are you so scared?" "you are the only guy who has ever liked me." zach's eyes began to fill with tears.

he didn't want to be that kid that cries at school, but he couldn't help how he was feeling.