six

♡ ♡ ♡

the next morning zach woke up from someone lightly shaking him. "good morning beautiful, how are you feeling?" jack whispered. "what are you doing here? my dad will kill you!"

"i woke up early- well actually i never went back to sleep. your dad won't be up for another half an hour." jack kept a whisper as he didn't want to wake anyone in the house. "why didn't you sleep?"

"i wanted to make sure you were okay. that you wouldn't wake up from another bad dream again." he smiled lightly. "i love you." zach sighed. "i love you too baby... now, i should probably get back, before my mom comes into my room."

"wouldn't kristin be okay with this? i mean, she likes us being together." "i know she does baby it's just.. if she sees that i'm not where she thought i was, she'll scream, freak out and make dani's parents and your parents search for me. then your dad will find me in here and you'll end up like harry potter in the second movie when they put bars on his windows and locked him in his room."

"you have a point. but can you please stay a little longer? i like this." "of course, five more minutes." jack whispered, smiling as he pecked the top of his head.

as the five minutes passed, the sun rose higher. so jack knew he had to go. "i'll be back in a bit to drive you okay?" he spoke gently, as he ran his fingers through his hair. zach just nodded sadly. he hated when jack left. it always felt like he was missing something.

the feeling he had described to daniel, that was what he was feeling now. "you love me right?" "you know i do my darling, i love you with all my heart."

"you won't leave me?" "never my darling. i wouldn't dare to think of leaving." "not even for a beautiful girl? or a hot guy?" "you're the hottest guy of them all my darling, you're the most beautiful person i have ever seen."

"are you sure?" "i am a hundred percent positive my darling." jack kept his voice soft while he continued running his hand through zach's hair. "okay."

so jack left and zach began to get himself ready for school. he wore ripped jeans and a red hoodie he stole from jack from even before they were together. he paired them with his black high top converse. wearing a leather bracelet jack and daniel got him for his twelfth birthday.

it was his favourite. originally he didn't want anything for his birthday that year. which his family thought was strange, a rich twelve year old boy didn't want anything for their birthday. but they obliged, well, sort of. they bought him more pencil crayons and drawing utensils. jack and daniel bought the bracelet. it was the only two things he got that year.

just like he said, jack came back to pick him up, daniel with him. the only reason he was allowed to come in the house was because daniel was with him.

they went up to zach's room and knocked on the door. "dude hurry up we're gonna be late!" "not true! we have like fifteen minutes and it takes six to drive there!" zach shouted back to daniel through the door as he looked himself over in the mirror once more.

he grabbed his bag and opened the door. "hi." he pecked jack's lips with a smile and have daniel a quick hug. "ready to go?" jack spoke rhetorically. zach nodded, beginning to walk down the stairs.

the short drive was pretty quiet, jack's hand rested on his boyfriend's thigh, moving his thumb back and forth softly.

as they pulled in to the parking lot, jack whispered to zach, "just breathe baby. don't listen to what anyone has to say. we know what's true and that's all that matters." he brought their hands up to his lips and placed a quick peck to zach's knuckles.

getting out of the car, zach and daniel got caught into conversation with each other while jack trailed beside them, laughing at his friends' ridiculous topic of conversation.

"i have to go to history, i'll see you at lunch okay?" jack said as they walked inside, zach nodded with a small smile, pecking his lips sweetly. "i love you." jack whispered. "love you too."

zach and daniel then made their way to their science class. sitting down in their usual seats, there was a kid they had never seen before sitting behind them.

"okay.. so about our conversation last night. are you one hundred percent certain that that's what they were trying to tell me?" daniel asked him.

"i'm pretty positive. it's possible that it was some weird form of lucid dreaming. or like i said, you may be a shiner." "yeah i still don't know what the fuck you mean by that."

"you're so uneducated, a shiner is basically someone who can see future events through their dreams. kind of, i mean, it's told better through the book and the movie but.. that's kind of what i was thinking about and referring to."

daniel nodded, softly chuckling at his friend. zach has always been in love with stephen king's writing. he always found it so interesting and captivating. found himself constantly reading his stories.