fifteen

♡ ♡ ♡

"i'm sor-ry." zach sobbed, burying himself further into his knees, "for what? baby talk to me." jack whispered.

"i just wanted attention a-and i w-was irritating you. i'm s-sorry. i d-didn't mean to annoy y-ou."

"baby–" "n-no.. i'm sorr-y. you should j-ust break–" "stop. don't finish that sentence. zach.. calm down. i'm never going to break up with you."

"i'm s-sorry for annoy-ing yo-u." zach managed to say through the crying. "no.. baby. i'm sorry, i wasn't annoyed with you."

"yes you were! i was distracting y-you and you got annoy-ed with m-me it's my fault. i'm s-sorry!"

"zach... look at me." jack hooked his finger under his chin so the boy had to look at him. "haven't you noticed?" "noticed what baby?" jack asks, "y-you're so consumed in your stupid game that you don't even pay attention to me! you've done this several times now!"

"zach–" "i have so many other things i could be doing, but i chose to come here and be with you and you don't even pay any attention to me!"

"i'm sorry for annoying you, i'll go. you can keep playing your game, i won't bother you." zach mumbled, attempting to get off the bed but jack pushed him down, stopping him from leaving.

"i wasn't annoyed with you. i was annoyed at something else that happened before you came over and i took it out on you. baby i'm sorry."

"so you aren't mad at me for ignoring you?" zach whimpered, doing his best to stop crying. sniffling every few seconds though.

"well i mean i didn't like you ignoring me. i love when you talk to me. but i'm not mad at you."

"baby i'm sorry for shoving you off. that wasn't cool of me." jack apologized. "it's okay, i was pestering you."

"look at me.. i love you. and i love your neck kisses. i love when you want attention and i should have given it to you i'm sorry."

"it's okay, i still love you." zach giggled before sniffing again. "no i should have stopped playing when you came in. i should have stopped when you started poking when. especially when you said you wanted attention. i'm sorry baby."

"kiss me." zach whispered, cracking a smile. "don't have to ask me twice." jack smirked, leaning down and pressing a passionate kiss to zach's lips.

the two moved to a position of cuddling and stayed like that for hours. and i mean hours. they had stayed cuddling for two straight hours.

zach actually fell asleep in that time. but he woke up abruptly when someone came bursting into the room.

"daniel what the hell! you woke him up!" jack scolded the boy, "sorry.. i just... i need to rant."

"please, god no more rants about corbyn." jack groaned. "oh shush baby, you have no idea how many rants about you i made daniel sit through."

"you ranted about me to daniel?" "well yeah." zach giggled. "anyway! i just... i miss him so much. i miss his eyes, his hair. i miss his love for space, and how much he would rant about the stars and shit. i miss his lips, oh my god–"

"dani.. we know... and that's why i'm telling you that you should go see him!" "no, i can't. i fucked things up way too much. he wouldn't want to see me."

"daniel maybe you should try and fix things between you two." jack spoke up.

"i mean, more so then just texting with him. maybe actually make things up to him." he continued.

"what're you boys talking about?" sydnie asked, poking her head through the doorway.

"we're talking about daniel's love life, wanna join?" zach smiled, cuddling himself further into jack's side.

"fuck yeah! who you got a crush on boy?" "oh he's still in love with corbyn, we're trying to convince him to go see him."

"zach! shut the hell up!" daniel's eyes widened. "what? it's the truth!" zach shrugged, giggling quietly.

"okay, yes. i want him back. but i can't. he probably hates me. and if he doesn't then jonah definitely does. even then, even if he doesn't hate me, i still can't. he's in california, i'm in texas."

sydnie sighed, "if you want to win him back daniel, you maybe have to see him in person."

"that's what i said!" zach states, "look daniel. this isn't going to fix itself. if you really want him back. you have to do something. something like going to see him."

"but we're in the middle of school!" "skip for a week! who cares?" jack shrugs. "have people in your classes take notes for you while you're gone it'll be easy!"

"alright fine! i'll go! but to be honest, i think the reason you're all pushing me to go is because you want me gone." daniel glared at them jokingly.

"yes daniel, thats exactly what we want." jack goofily rolled his eyes in response. "now can everyone leave so i can't spend time with my baby?" jack whined.

sydnie and daniel left while laughing, and jack turned his full attention to the boy. "i'm still sorry for earlier." he spoke lowly.

"it's okay baby. i forgive you." "yeah but i don't forgive myself." jack said. "why not?" jack sighed before telling him.