fourteen

♡ ♡ ♡

corbyn has been seeing ashton for about a month now. nothing serious. he did think the boy was interesting. fun to be around.

but he was no daniel. ashton was nowhere near the brunette that corbyn loved. he was nowhere close to the boy in anyway.

now corbyn feels terrible, because he knows that he's now the one leading people on.

he liked ashton, he did. but he loved daniel. no, he loves daniel. he's in love with him. so maybe him going out with ashton is him trying to forget about the brunette?

∙☆∙☆∙☆∙☆∙

zach was going over to jack's in a few minutes. as soon as he finished typing up his essay for history class.

when he was finished, he rushed out of the house before his dad could stop him. by this time, josh now fully disliked jack. maybe even hated.

it's to the point where it doesn't matter if it's daniel and jack coming over, jack is turned away at the door.

but obviously that doesn't stop him, he just walks away, waits for the door to close and then he goes to the side and climbs the tree outside zach's bay window.

zach knocked on the front door before just walking in. he greeted kristin and isla before making his way up the stairs to jack's room.

when he went in, jack was sitting on his computer playing video gam– he was playing fortnite. or, more specifically, failing at playing fortnite.

he didn't stop playing when zach came in, "hey baby. just give me one minute." he said, tearing his eyes away from the screen for a split second to glance at his boyfriend before glueing them back to the screen.

zach simply nodded, sitting himself down next to him, waiting for him to be done. one minute had turned into five minutes.

so zach began to poke his arm, "i'm sorry baby, just give me a few more minutes. just five more, i promise."

those five minutes then turned into twenty minutes. so zach kept poking him. "baby, stop. i'm almost done. stop poking."

"i'm not gonna stop poking you until you give me some attention." zach stated, raising his eyebrows as he kept poking.

jack began to get irritated. especially when he started screwing up in his game. "baby please, just stop poking for a minute." jack huffed.

"fine." zach replied in a similar tone. he waited a minute before standing up, he stood behind him and lowered his head down. beginning to place kisses on jack's neck.

he smirked against jack's skin when he heard the boy's breathing becoming unsteady. he knew that jack loved when he would initiate anything between them.

he knew that jack loved when zach would kiss his neck. "baby– mm.. what are you doing?" jack sighed, trying not to lose himself into it and pay attention to his game so he wouldn't lose.

but when zach began to suck on his sweet spot, he couldn't hold back. he ended up letting out a small moan as he leaned his head back and let his eyes start to roll into the back of his head.

but he snapped out of his when he remembered his game. "babe, seriously stop. i'm in the middle of a game. just wait." jack said, putting his focus back on his computer screen.

zach huffed and moved away from him. sitting against the headboard of jack's bed, annoyed by his boyfriend.

right now, jack cared more about winning at a stupid video game than being with his boyfriend, and zach didn't like that.

there are so many other things zach could be doing right now, but he chose not to do them and to spend time with jack, but jack won't even pay attention to him right now.

he pulled his phone out and began scrolling through instagram. his expression very obviously showed that he was upset. just waiting for jack to turn around to see that zach was upset.

another ten minutes passed and jack was finally finished playing his round. he turned around in his chair with a smile on his face for winning.

he got up out of the chair and crawled next to zach on the bed, the smile never leaving his face. "baby i'm done. i won, you proud?" jack giggled, pressing his body up beside his boyfriends.

his hand fell onto zach's kneecap, as zach's legs had been bent, while he waited for the boy to respond. nothing.

which was weird, zach never ignored him. he would always answer jack no matter what. so him not responding now was weird.

"babe, did you hear me?" jack furrowed his brow as he again didn't get a response. "hello?"

"fine.. ignore me, i'm getting some food." jack huffed, leaving the room just as annoyed as zach was when he was brushed off.

when jack left the room, the door closing behind him, zach broke. tears began to leak down his face as he buried his head in his hands.

after a minute, he moved his position, his hands cradling his bent knees and his face buried into them. he began to sob as time went on.

a little after, jack came back in the room, still as annoyed as when he left. "are you going to talk to m– hey, baby what's wrong?"

jack's mood instantly changed when he realized zach was crying. he rushed to his side, forgetting about everything else.

"zach.. love please. what's wrong?" jack asked him, feeling guilty for being mad at him.