twelve

♡ ♡ ♡

"daniel i'm serious, if you want to win him back you're gonna have to do more than just text with him. you have to do something more."

"zach, we're in the middle of the school year. what do you expect me to do? fly out to california?" daniel flung his arms around for effect.

zach shrugged, not even thinking of that himself. "well yeah, you could do that. i'm sure that would show that you really are trying for him."

daniel has been texting with corbyn for a month now. the two finally starting to get back on good terms.

they were talking on friend terms now, it wasn't awkward. they would call each other every now and then. and after every call, daniel would call zach and rant to him about it all.

pretty similar to how it was when zach was still only crushing on jack. way before they were together.

"zach! you're the one who's always preaching that school and our grades are important, and you think i should just drop a week to go see him? not even knowing if he would take me back, or if he's even single?!"

"trust me, he's single." zach smiled as he spoke. "wha– how do– you know what, never mind. just because he's single doesn't mean he's going to take me back, so i don't see a point in going."

"but how would you know he wouldn't take you back if you don't go and try?" zach pointed out.

he knew daniel was going to give up, and agree with him. so he just waited with a smirk on his face.

"hey baby, sorry i had to sneak past your dad." jack spoke quietly, pecking his cheek and waiting as the boy was on the phone.

"i know what you're doing now dani. you're making that face when you know you're wrong." zach giggled. "how the fuck did you know that?!"

"because i've known you for seventeen years dummy!" zach laughed again, "i still don't think it's a smart idea zach. i mean, what if he doesn't even want to see me?"

"but what if he does?" zach pointed out, "and even if he did, jonah probably hates me and probably doesn't want me anywhere near corbyn!"

"you don't know that for sure daniel. and what does that matter? are you going to change your mind about him just because jonah may not like you right now? just because he may be pissed at you?"

"zach... i think... i think i love him." daniel sighed. "i know dani, i know how you feel okay? and that's why i don't want you hesitating to talk to me."

jack sat beside zach patiently. his arms were wrapped around the boy's waist, admiring him as he talked on the phone.

"i need to see him zach. i miss him so fucking much." daniel sighed, "then go see him. dani it won't get better until you try to make it better."

they said their goodbyes and hung up. once the call was ended, jack was placing kisses all down zach's cheek and neck.

"thank you for waiting baby." zach smiled, letting out a shaky breath when jack started kissing his sweet spot. jack just hummed one response, sending shivers down zach's body from the vibration.

jack trailed his kisses back up the boy's neck. across his jawline, moving up to his lips. they shared a soft, passionate kiss, zach smiling into it.

"god i love you." jack breathed out, sitting back to simply admire the beautiful boy in front of him. "i love you too." zach pecked his lips sweetly before laying down on the bed, making grabby hands at jack.

jack chuckled at the boy, "you want cuddles don't you?" the brunette nodded his head with a smirk on his face.

∙☆∙☆∙☆∙☆∙

"jonah you can't hate him forever." corbyn sighed, flopping down on his bed, annoyed at his friend. "yes i fucking can corbyn! he broke your heart! he made you fucking depressed! you're my best friend, i'm allowed to hate him as long as i want and i choose to hate him forever!"

jonah's voice was just under a shouting tone. he was angry, pissed off that corbyn has been texting with the boy who broke his already damaged heart. "look, i'm not saying i'm going to get back together with him, all i'm saying is that it's nice talking to him. as friends. calm your tits."

"corbyn i know you, you want to get back with him, but i'm not letting you! he's a conniving little bitch who doesn't deserve you!" this time, jonah was shouting. he was pacing back and forth angrily.

the blonde shot up in his bed in disbelief. "you can't do that jonah! you can't make those choices for me!" "i know, i'm sorry. but i don't want you with someone who you can't trust!"

"i do trust him!" "corbyn he left you crying in an airport! he has no regards for your feelings!" "people make mistakes jo."

"corbyn! he literally told you that you were just a summer fling! which in other words literally just means that you were a hook up! how could you want to go back to that?!"

corbyn rolled his eyes, "jonah you need to relax!" the older finally sat down, calming down slightly. "he's a good friend, i'm not saying i'm getting back with him. relax."