five

♡ ♡ ♡

zach texted jack to come over and three minutes later, jack showed up at his window. "why are you coming through my bay window?" zach chuckled.

"because your dad would have turned me away at the door." jack said simply, as he crawled through, landing on the floor right in front of zach.

"how was your talk with dani?" "it was good. interesting. but i want to have a different talk with you." zach smirked lightly.

"what kind of talk?" jack asked, not quite picking up on things. so zach just grabbed his collar and smashed their lips together.

the two shared an open kiss as jack began to walk them toward the bed. they flopped down, jack hovering above his boyfriend. "how far baby?" "nothing dirty, we can't do that while my family's here."

"i love you so much." "i love you more." zach hummed as they kissed again. he reached his hands down jack's back and gripped the bottom of his shirt.

he began to pull it over his head when jack stopped him. "wait.. i thought you said you didn't want to do anything tonight cause of your family?" "that doesn't mean i don't want to see you shirtless." zach giggled.

"you are so hot when you're shirtless it's amazing." "you're not so bad yourself babe." zach hummed in response as jack moved to his neck.

"no hickeys. not tonight." he breathed out. "you sure know how to take the fun away, but you spoke one too late.." jack pulled back, clenching teeth while smiling innocently.

"jack robert avery i will kill you!" zach whisper shouted. "baby, i'm sorry.. i had already made one when you said that. it's not a big one, i swear. it's small." jack defended himself.

"if you make any more, i will murder you." zach said in a low voice. "wow, babe that voice was ridiculously hot." jack kissed him again, letting his hand run up and down the boy's side.

"i love you jack." "there is no one who compares to you baby. i love you so fucking much."

after a while, they stopped kissing and just cuddled on the bed. they turned on zach's tv, and yes he has a tv in his room. they were watching friends. it was getting pretty late now, zach was beginning to fall asleep in jack's arms.

as jack tried to slip the boy off of him, zach spoke up. "can you stay here jack? i know you should probably go home, but can you stay until i fall asleep?" zach asked innocently.

lately zach hasn't been sleeping well, he didn't tell jack this because he knew he would worry. it's just, zach tends to get some bad dreams. pretty much the opposite of what daniel was having.

they would wake him up in the middle of the night and he would be terrified, sometimes he would be sweating profoundly, his breathing would be heavy and jagged. he would look frantically around the room, hoping to god that jack was there, but he wasn't.

jack was always back at his house, sound asleep in his own bed. they've never spent the night together after summer vacation. jack always leaves because of josh, goes home before kristin or darrin know he isn't home and get worried.

"of course baby.. is everything okay?" jack asked softly. "it will be if you stay." "i'll stay until you're asleep but then i have to go home." zach nodded and cuddled further into him. "i love you." "i love you too."

jack stayed for another half hour until zach was sound asleep. after carefully removing himself from the bed, he went back to the window to crawl out. jack turned back to look at zach, his expression being sad.

he hated leaving zach at night, but they both knew what would happen if zach's dad caught them in his room. his gaze lingered on zach before he crawled out the window and down the tree next to it.

he snuck back through his own bedroom window and wrapped himself in his blankets, falling asleep a little while later.

around two hours after jack left, zach bolted awake from yet another nightmare. usually he would just try and go back to sleep, but tonight, he called jack.

"baby what are you doing up? it's after midnight." jack's voice was raspy which, zach wouldn't lie, turned him on a little bit. but right now he was more scared than horny. "i- can you come over, please?"

"zach? what's wrong? what happened?" "n-nothing.. can y-you just come over?" zach sniffed. "you stutter when you lie, what's wrong?" "please just come over. i need you." he let a few tears roll down his cheeks as he squeezed his eyes shut.

"i'm coming baby, don't worry, i'm coming." jack jumped up from his bed, throwing a hoodie over his bare chest and sneaking out the house again.

he climbed the tree and through the window to see zach a crying mess. "baby, what's wrong? what happened?" zach just cried, "talk to me, what happened?"

"i- it- dream- bad- scary-" zach managed to say as he began hyperventilating. "okay, okay.. don't worry i'm here. okay? i'm here, i'm right with you. i got you."

jack kissed the boy's temple as he rubbed small circles on his back soothing him from his current state.