ten

♡ ♡ ♡

zach and jack walked inside of jack's house hand in hand. zach still resisting staying, wanting to study more. "babe.. trust me, you need this." jack spoke quietly.

once they were in his room, jack's lips connected with zach's sweetly. never pushing his limits with the boy. he knows to go slow with him just in case he doesn't feel comfortable in the moment.

but in that moment, zach didn't want slow and sweet. he wanted the makeouts they had over the summer. so he grabbed jack's cheeks and kept them in place as he kissed harder.

they walked backwards until zach fell back onto the bed, jack sliding over him. their lips were quick to lick again, while jack kept a hand on zach's hips. gripping softly.

zach's hands stayed on jack's cheeks as he smiled into the kiss. "thank you for this." he whispered, kissing the boy once again.

"anytime my love. anytime." jack mumbled as he kept their lips together. they stopped talking and slowly intensified their makeout. "oh my god! get a room!" anna exclaimed as she opened the door.

the two broke apart and just looked at her. "okay first of all, anna this is my room!" he stated, slightly confused with the girl. "also, what are you doing here?" "well syd, ava and i are going out, and zach managed to leave his phone downstairs and it was ringing. so i just came to say that corbyn called."

"crap.." zach sighed under his breath, letting his head fall back on the pillow before he pushed himself off the bed. "baby where are you going?"

"over the summer corbyn and i swore that we would always answer each other's calls, and i missed his call." zach told him, looking down. feeling guilty a little bit.

"okay, call him back but after, you are coming right back here and we are relaxing and relieving your stress." jack stated. zach just nodded and rushed out of the room.

"corbyn! i am so sorry, i didn't have my phone on me!" zach frantically apologized once corbyn picked up. "zach relax, it's fine." the blonde chuckled on the other end. "okay... so what's up?"

"i uh... needed to talk to you." "okay.." "i just... daniel texted me yesterday." corbyn spoke nervously. "yeah i know, do you know how much convincing that took?"

"you told him to do that?" corbyn inquired, unsure of how he should feel about it. "oh crap... i wasn't supposed to say that." zach whispered. corbyn just laughed. "but.. still. you told him to? he didn't want to text me on his own?"

"no no! he did. he just didn't think he should. it literally took me three days to convince him that it was a good idea!"

"oh..." "look, corbyn.. i shouldn't be the one to tell you this.. but he's really sorry. he's– i feel bad for saying this, but.. he's been down for a while and i honestly think he deserves to be feeling sad. he let a great thing go!"

"i don't think he deserves to be sad, but at the same time i kind of hoped he did feel sad." corbyn mumbled the end. "i heard that!" zach giggled, "but anyway.. he wanted to text you, try and fix things but he didn't think he should so i literally had to make things like a formal debate and force him to do it."

"are you talking to him now?" "sort of.. jonah doesn't think i should. but i– i want to." the blonde sighed, "i think you should. you guys both have broken hearts. i think you both need to help each other heal them, and maybe, hopefully, get back together."

"zach, how are you so smart? like that was very well said." "i'm aiming for harvard dude." zach shrugged even though he knew the boy couldn't see. "okay, i need to get back upstairs before jack gets upset." zach spoke quietly.

"oh wait are you guys... like..?" "what? no! no. i'm not allowing that right now. my eyes are set on harvard. i can't let anything distract me from getting in."

"so.. what are you guys doing?" "he thinks i need to destress and relax so he's forcing me to spend two hours with him, no school work." the brunette sighed with a chuckle. "okay well go be with your man!"

corbyn and zach hung up and the boy rushed back upstairs, taking his phone with him this time.

"hi, i'm sorry baby." zach smiled at his boyfriend as the boy just sat on the bed waiting. "it's alright love." jack spoke softly, holding his hands out for the boy to take.

zach blushed as he took them, straddling the boys lap. "it's sweet that you still talk to him. but we're not talking anymore.. c'mere." jack leaned forward slightly, capturing zach's lips with his.

zach hummed in response, smiling into it. "i love kissing you." zach whispered, "right back at you babe." their kiss grew more heated. jack made sure zach's legs were wrapped around him before standing up.

he turned around so zach would then be the one laying on the bed as jack once again slid over top of him, taking the kiss to a rougher pace.

"jack... wait." zach pulled back slightly, looking away. "what's wrong?" "i just... i don't want to do anything tonight, okay?"