twenty one

♡ ♡ ♡

corbyn understood, debating in his head whether or not to tell them about ashton. deciding in the end that he probably should.

"the thing is... i'm not seeing anyone anymore." he said quietly. "what? what happened?"

"he uh... he wasn't as good a person as i thought he was." corbyn said plainly, not really wanting to talk about it but he knew he had to.

"did he hurt you? i swear to god if he–" "hey jack you think you could drive me home early tomorro–"

daniel had come into the room. but upon seeing corbyn he immediately froze. "daniel, i was going to tell you..." zach started.

"yeah, whatever." daniel mumbled. "uh, dani what were you asking?" jack stepped in.

"i was uh... wondering if you could drive me home early tomorrow, my mom wanted me home at one."

"yeah sure, no problem." jack nodded, "do you want to stay dani?" zach asked him, his eyes pleading him to. "uh.. s-sure."

"but uh.. can i– when did he get here?" "like half an hour ago. i wanted him to come. i wanted to see and hang out with him again, but i was a little nervous as to how you would take it so..."

"so you just, didn't tell me at all?" daniel began to raise his voice but slowly quieted down again when he saw jack warning him to stop.

"no. i just... didn't know how to." zach looked down shyly. "whatever." daniel mumbled, "do you want to stay or not daniel?" jack again stepped in, wanting to stop the two from arguing.

"fine." daniel huffed, sitting down in the desk chair. he stayed quiet for a little while, mainly just looking at corbyn with slightly narrowed eyes.

this kid gave him crap for showing up at his dorm without warning just when he's trying to get over him. but then a month later he does the exact same thing?

it was pissing daniel off. but he wasn't going to show it. because zach was happy to have him here.

"wait! corbyn, can you come to school with us tomorrow?" zach pleaded, "you want me to?" the blonde wondered, wanting to make sure it was okay with daniel too.

who had still been quite quiet, not really speaking up a lot. every now and then he would but not often. "yes! yes please! dani you wouldn't mind him coming would you?" the boy turned to ask his friend.

"uh.. n-no, no of course not." he flashed a quick smile, before it was replaced with a slight pained expression.

he didn't think the others saw it, but corbyn did. only he kept quiet, not wanting to invade on the boy's feelings. although, he had a feeling that it was about him.

∙☆∙☆∙☆∙☆∙

the next morning, zach wore one of jack's hoodies with light blue jeans. he threw a beanie on, not feeling like styling his hair.

he then quickly left the house and walked across to jack's. greeting both him and corbyn, who was ready to join them for their day.

now zach wasn't entirely sure what the blonde would do at the school all day, but he did have a feeling that jack would probably end up skipping some classes so he wouldn't be alone. maybe daniel would to, but not likely.

the three got in jack's car and pulled out, backing into daniel's driveway for him to get in.

arriving at the school, zach lead the blonde inside, excited to have him there with him. although he was a little nervous, unsure of how nice the students were going to be today.

as zach pretty much can't go a single day without getting one rude comment said to him.

corbyn walked with the three as they went to drop zach off at his first period, then left with jack to most likely sit in on his gym class.

when lunch rolled around, corbyn came to sit with them. which made daniel a little upset.

griffin didn't have the same lunch as them which in this case, daniel was thankful for. the last thing he wanted right now was the same as what happened at corbyn's dorm.

he did not want his new boyfriend to meet his ex-boyfriend who surprise visited and is staying at his best friend's place.

as jack and corbyn walked to meet up with daniel in the hallway, daniel was still feeling annoyed. which jack caught onto quickly.

"daniel what the fuck is up with you?" he questioned, "let me talk to corbyn alone please?" daniel's tone was a little sassy, and very irritated. "whatever, i'll be in the caf with zach."

as jack walked away, daniel crossed his arms over his chest. "what do you want to talk about?"

"are you fucking kidding me? you're such a fucking hypocrite!" daniel exclaimed. "dani–" "no. stop. i'm talking."

with daniel and corbyn, daniel always took the dominant role. "you give me shit for showing up at your dorm when you're still getting over me, but then come a month later when i'm finally getting over you, and you do the exact same shit!"

"i realize that i maybe didn't think everything through when i visited, but i would have definitely thought that you would have at least fucking texted me that you were coming here!"

"wait i thought you were cool with me being here?" "no i'm just a supportive friend to zach."