louis~ food poisoning, asthma, and claustrophobia

~liam's p.o.v~

I get up from my bunk to go to the toilet but when I got there my heart crushed. 1, because the person puking into the toilet is one of my crushes and 2. he has never been so sick in his life. "oh lou, whats going on today?" "li? why does it hurt so much? LI...A..AM W..WHY CANT... I...I...I...I BRE..EATH? HEL...ELP M...ME P...P...PLEASE!!!" "hang in there louis. NIALL HARRY? WHERE IS LOUIS' ASTHMA PUMP?"

~louis' p.o.v~

I couldn't breath. "NIALL HARRY? WHERE IS LOUIS' ASTHMA PUMP?" one of my crushes said. yes I louis Tomlinson am in love with liam payne. and niall and harry.. "breath lou... just breath. DAMN IT GUYS WHERE IS IT!!! LOUIS IS DYING HERE!!!" he said. "IN THE MEDS BOX" niall said. he went to get it but I could tell it wasn't there from the way liam said "SHIT!!! HARRY CALLL A FUCKING AMBULANCE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!! WE DONT HAVE ANY TIME TO WASTE.DO IT.  YOU KNOW WHAT, SCRAP THAT NIALL HELP ME TO THE CAR WITH LOUIS AND HARRY RING THE HOSPITAL TO LET THEM KNOW WE ARE ON OUR WAY." and with that I had two pairs of arms pick me up and carry me to the car. harry and niall got in the front and liam sat at the back with me laying down. I could feel his heart and that helped in two ways. it calmed me down, and it made me think of breathing in the rhythm his chest is going in. my breathing evened out and before I knew it I was asleep.

~niall's p.o.v~

louis has fallen asleep now and its evident because hes snoring. we were about 45 minutes away when louis woke up and was feeling sick. "li" he said "yeah love" liam replied. love? he never calls anyone that unless he's... oh wait. liam loves louis!!! and I love louis liam and harry. "and niall and harry?" what? what could he want to say to us all? "yh lou wassup?" "I...I...im in l...lo...love with you all." OH...FLGHJHGFDERTYUJHGFDRHTR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" SAME HERE" was all that was heard from harry and liam then they looked at me as we pulled into the hospital carpark. "well I wouldn't just be in love with one of you would I?"

~harry's p.o.v~

once louis was checked over he only had food poisoning but the breathing was due to his asthma and claustrophobia. it has been 4 months since that day and we are all a happy 5 way love story. yes 5. zayn joined the band again and confirmed his love for us all.

____________________________

not that good but if I can get any requests they will be better

all my love xx