nouis-fakers

hey  guys so I know its been a while, but I was revising for my gcse's (which have now been cancelled due to this covid-19 crap) so I thought that I would update my stories 11 days before my lockdown birthday. hope you enjoy xx

louis' p.o.v

I really didn't want to go to the 8 interviews and 3 photoshoots today and  obviously me being the oldest and "maturest" of the group, and the one who rarely gets sick, I thought, theres one thing only that can get us out of it and thats to fake sick!!! 

~time rewind to yesterday~

so I started up a little act yesterday evening, starting with leaving half of my dinner, which earned a few looks of disapproval from the lads, who thought I didn't like it. then I said "lads im not feeling to great so im off to bed" which instantly got a concerned response from daddy direction as niall  had left all his dinner and went to bed earlier after feeling ill. "are you ok louis? do you think you and niall have the same illness?" to which I just shrugged and shuffled to my room.thats when I heard niall in the bathroom throwing up. I felt kind of bad now because niall  was really sick and here I was faking it I didn't go and help as that would have ruined my act so I text liam saying niall was throwing up. then I went and laid down in my room, "groaning" so I got some attention. it didn't work for the first 10 minutes so I waited until niall was back in bed and liam was walking past my room to start "groaning"  again. around 3 minutes later liam came in and checked on me asking if I was ok. I mumbled a quick yes while nodding, then I changed my motions t a shake of the head before getting up and running to the bathroom to pretend to throw up, but I bolted the door as quick as I could so liam couldn't see what I was about to do. I filled a glass up with water and started pouring it into the toilet, so liam would think I was throwing up which worked because not long after, liam said "lou? are you ok? let me in"

~time skip to today~

niall's p.o.v

I felt really rough when I woke up this morning. after liam not believing that I was ill even after I had thrown up though, I threw up 8 more times during the night on my own. I dont want to do the 8 interviews and 3 photoshoots so I call paul saying that im still ill after last night and he tells me that I cant continue faking like yesterday as thesd interviews and photoshoots are extremely important so I have to be there.

~time rewind~

I went to bed yesterday afternoon feeling ill, so I left my dinner. I got to bed and thats when I heard the guys saying they didn't believe I was ill. and do you know the worst part? my own boyfriend didn't stick up for me. I was heartbroken that even my own boyfriend didn't believe me. i sat for about an hour in my room until I cried myself to sleep because my own friends and boyfriend hate me after I fell asleep, I woke up 2 hours later to someone shuffling to their bedroom. even though louis and I are dating, we are not at the stage of sharing bedrooms yet. the only person who shuffles is louis so I instantly recognised him. then the puke crawled up my throat and I ran into the bathroom to throw up. im guessing that louis text liam that I was "throwing up" because about 3 minutes later, liam came in and told me that I was ok and that it would be over soon, but he clearly didn't believe me as he had that look on his face of "grow up and stop seeking attention all the time" its a shame that he came in just after I had thrown up because thats more reason for him to believe that im acting.

~time skip again~

louis' p.o.v

I told liam that I still "feel ill" today so he called paul to say I was ill so now I get to miss the interviews and photoshoots. and I get liam for company. I do feel guilty though as niall is actually ill and he has to go with harry who also thinks he is faking. and whats worse, is I persuaded liam and harry that niall was faking and liam told paul. and I feel guilty because nobody would ever do that to their boyfriend. but I cant change the past now. however, the photoshoots will be recorded for me and ll the interviews are live so I can watch them all... wait. they are live so if something happens to my niall, its my fault. I shout out to the lads to come to my room asap. "louis are you ok? whats wrong. what happened?" liam said. "I cant go through with it! I am soooo sorry I persuaded you to believe that niall was faking being ill even when he threw up! im not ill, I was faking all because I didn't want to go to some stupid interviews and photoshoots. I am going to call paul and tell him everything because while you were all asleep niall threw up another 8 times and because  told you he was faking, he didn't ask any of us for help. 

"hello paul. I need to tell you something."

"sure lad what is it?"

"im not really ill. I persuaded the boys that niall was faking sick to get out of today, but it was me faking. I persuaded liam so he would tell you niall was faking and I was actually ill . niall threw up 9 times during the night and hes in the bathroom throwing up now. please let niall stay here and liam look after him as hes guilty that he didn't believe niall."

"ok lad. thanks for letting me know about your wrongdoing, niall can stay home, but from now on, whenever the boys get to choose what we do on our day off, you dont get a say. and louis, if niall dumps you, thats your own fault."

nialls p.o.v

"and louis if niall dumps you, thats your own fault" 

I heard paul say. while liam was with louis on the phone, harry came to check on me while I threw up. he was in on my plan to "dump" louis even though im actually going to propose to him later tonight, or maybe when im feeling better.

sorry it was late I have had a lot on. my dad was diagnosed with incurable lung cancer, one direction are reuniting and yeah... if you are enjoying my story, please give me some suggestions, or if you want a personal one please do not hesitate to ask me