liam~help me

liam's p.o.v

"liam? liam buddy? are you ok? liam?" someone said. i dont know who as i zoned out. i was feeling very ill and now it hurts even more. "li? its niall babe. are you ok?" "yeah im fine. why do you ask?" i said zoning back in. i didnt notice i was crying until nial pointed it out "li, whats wrong? you're crying." "NOTHING!!! I SAID IM FINE!!!" i screamed and ran to my room. two seconds later i was sobbing and i heard niall walk over to me. "baby, tell me whats wrong. are you sick?"niall said. i never shout at people when i am ok but when im sick its a whole other story. "it hurts ni. it hurts" i sobbed into his shoulder. then i felt it. i put my hand to my mouth and ran to the bathroom. not even a second later i was kneeling on the floor vomiting into the toilet. niall was beside me comforting me when i heard the boys shout out they were home. i was finished being sick now. "li are you ok to go downstairs now or do you wanna cuddle in bed?" niall asked. "boys we have to get going to drive to manchester and you know its five hours away so hurry up and get your asses on the tour bus! i know you had a week break but its been cut short." paul said. "ni can you please carry me to the bus. i cant see and i am dizzy" was all i said before niall picked me up and went downstairs. "lou, haz can you take mine and li's stuff to the bus please, hes really sick and he cant see and is dizzy so im gunna take him to his bunk to sleep"niall said and then my stomach twisted. niall must have known as he stood me up and rubbed my back to help me but i wasn't letting it out. niall knows this and tells me "ohh baby, i know it hurts but you need to let it out. you will feel much better" but i wasnt budging. then i felt pressure on my stomach and screamed. "STOP IT NIALL!!! IT HURTS!!! STOP!!!" and then i threw up. by now louis, harry, zayn, niall and paul were all rubbing my back to make me feel better. when i was done throwing up niall carried me to the bus and put me on the sofa so he could sort my bed for me but i fell asleep. "NIALL!!!HELP ME I CANT SEE!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!!" i screamed and then i heard nialls voice comforting me. "li, liam baby its me. calm down. we are at the hospital now. you will be ok i promise." and with that i fainted. 

~3 hours later~

niall's p.o.v

i hate seeing him like this. i cant handle my boyfriend being in pain. "niall?" harry said . i looked up with tear stained cheeks. "niall hes awake and he needs his boyfriend to comfort him." "ok i will be there soon. tell him im at the toilet" i said putting on a fake smile and i could tell harry knew it was fake because he was hesitant to move. "hazza im fine i promise" "ok if you say so" i went to the toilet to clean away the tear stains and as i did more tears started to fall and then louis walked in "nialler whats wrong? come on hes ok and asking for you. hes not feeling sick anymore and hes smiling. he will be ok.it was meningococcal meningitis which is life threatening but we got him in fast enough to prevent him from dying. hes ok niallbear" louis said with a sad smile seeing his best friend like this was not nice and niall knew louis hated it when he was upset. "ok loubear take me to him" i said. liam was just falling asleep before i walked in and he must of known i had walked in as he woke up and whispered a cute little "hello babe".  "hi babes." "boys can i have a minute with niall please?" and with that they left. then liam started rustling under the blankets looking for something. "ni?" "yeah baby?" "marry me?" "what". then i knew what he was looking for. he pulled it out from under the blanket and said"niall james horan will you marry me?" by now i had tears streaming down my face and i was nodding so hard my head would have rolled off if liam didn't keep it still to kiss me. "hey liam when the boys walk in shall we look sad and tell them we are no longer dating and then make them confused and you can then hold my hand with the ring on it and see if they notice?" "duh ni of course. its a fun way to prank them and confuse them and tell them of course"

louis' p.o.v

i walked in and the niall and liam looked sad. harry and zayn followed and i asked "why so sad boys?" "we are no longer dating" niall said. "is there something you arent telling us boys?" zayn said. "no. why. is something wrong? li can you think of what they are on about?" "no clue. oh wait! could it be this!!!!!" liam said picking nialls hand up. at first zayn, harry and i were confused. then i saw it "NO WAY!!! are you serious!!! im so happy for you!!!" i said tearing up. "what is it?" harry and zayn said in unision as they always seem to do that and i swear its to freak me out. "look again haz." then his jaw dropped. "OH! MY! GAWD!" he said and ran around screaming. zayn still had no clue. "z look at niall's hand you muppet!!! see anything different?" i said "DAMN!!! thats gorgeous niall. where'd you ge...WAIT!!! NO FUCKING WAY!!!omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"