Larry~ murder on my mind part 2

{Louis Tomlinson}

I slid the blade against my skin, feeling pain cover my body. I whimpered, dropping the blade and soon I fell to the ground.

Into my own pool of blood.

"Lou"

thoughts ran through my head as I watched the blood keep dripping from my wounds, still, I felt more alive. why isn't my body dying?

"Lou? wake up babe"

"im sorry I shot you baby. im so so sorry Harry"

"babe! its just a dream! just a dream"

I bolted upright in mine and Harry's bed and looked around to see Harry sitting next to me holding me tightly. "b-babe?" "yeah Lou" he replied removing his arms from around me to study my face. I felt my stomach twist as bile climbed up my throat and I threw a hand to my mouth as I let out a gag. I jumped up and ran into our shared bathroom and threw up. Harry's hand met my back as he knew I hated being sick, as I had a phobia of throwing up, meaning seeing myself be sick, would make me throw up more and it spirals down from there. when I was sure I was finished, about an hour later, Harry told me, I got up and went back to the bed. "Haz?" I said crying. "baby, are you ok? ye were screaming when I woke up, then you said you were sorry for shooting me. what did you mean?" he asked, tears in his eyes, but nevertheless concerned for why I was screaming and why I said that. I felt bad that he'd heard that as he was unaware of what had happened in my last relationship, around three years ago. I thought I was over the dreams. 

I hadn't had one for a month. I was told to see a doctor about these dreams, by my mum but I hadn't. Liam, Niall and Zayn were all aware of the dreams and my last relationship, but I told them not to tell harry, so he wouldn't worry. "uh... can you, uh, can you ask Niall, Liam and Zayn please? I dont want to tell you myself. I dont want to speak about it again. I will tell you its about my old relationship and a reoccurring dream" Paul and John did know but I like them comforting me when Harry is somewhere else

{Harry Styles}

"Haz?" he said while crying. "baby, are you ok? you were screaming when I woke up, then you said you were sorry for shooting me. what did you mean?" I asked, tears in my eyes, but nevertheless concerned for why he was screaming and why he said that. I could tell that he felt bad that I'd heard that but I was unaware of why "uh c-can you, uh, can you ask  Niall, Liam and Zayn please? I dont want to tell you myself. I cant handle speaking about it again. I will tell you its about my old relationship and a reoccurring dream" "ok babe" I said and checked the time. it said "07:59 am" which meant the three of them would be getting up in... well now. they are all dating so its no shock to me when they all walk past smiling and holding hands. I say "wait here baby. I'm just going to wait at the door for the three to walk past" and with that I walked to the door to see them. they are all dating so its no shock to me when they all walk past smiling and holding hands. "boys" I said. "can you come in for a minute I need to talk to you with Louis" to be met with a look of confused faces. I chuckled. 

"guys dont worry its not bad, I hope." I said. the three boys sighed, followed by their faces changing from confused to sadness. "did he say anything about a..." "a past relationship and a dream?" I asked "yeah" Niall said a tear making its way down his cheek. "ok I'll be back hang on." I said. "oh and Ni?" "ye-eah" he cried "dont cry" I smiled sadly. "you'll see why I'm crying when we tell you" he sniffled into Liam's shirt and with that I went to Louis and asked "hey baby, do you want the boys to tell me with you here, or do you want me to get Paul and John to sit with you?" "uh Paul and J-John please" he cried and sniffled into my shirt. "ok daddy. let me go get them" I said trying to lighten the mood. its not unusual for Louis to want Paul and John to look after him when I have to be somewhere or do something so its no surprise that he wanted those two right now, also leaving me thinking that he must have had a traumatic experience to not want to be in the same room when the three spoke to me about what happened.