Nouiam~ it hurts Lou part 1

{Niall}

I couldn't  believe that I had to be the one, out of Louis and I, to get sick from looking after Liam. I had a stronger immune system than Louis, so how I got ill, will be the greatest unsolved mystery. but I couldn't tell Louis, not now, it wouldn't have been fair to make him look after me, he is extremely exhausted from looking after Liam, and that was with my help, so imagine having to look after me, while Liam was just barely over his stomach flu. I refused to tell him. anyway, I woke up for some unknown reason, which never happens. I dont even wake up when Zayn is screaming at Harry for stealing and hiding his hair gel. I rolled over to look at the time, seeing it was 8:23, only to discover what had woken me. my stomach hurt. I knew I had caught Liam's stomach flu, but I could tell I also had a cold. every time I caught the stomach flu, it was always from one of the boys, and I always managed to get it worse. I knew it would be soon that I would throw up, and I knew better than to go back to sleep, so I got out if the bed so not to wake my boyfriends, and made my way to the bathroom. 

however, soon was sooner than I thought, as I vomited into the toilet as soon as I got there. I knew that it was only the early stages of the flu, so I would only throw up every couple of hours, meaning I wouldn't need to tell Louis until it got worse. I went down stairs to the kitchen where the sickness meds were kept, and walk in to see Harry getting some breakfast. he looked over to me as I walked in and said "hey Ni, you're up early. you ok?" "yeah Haz 'm fine. why'd you ask." "no reason Nialler, you aren't totally just going through the medicine cabinet and pulling out some lemsip, paracetamol and Cyclizine" *(an anti-sickness medicine. It's used to help stop you feeling or being sick/nausea or vomiting, for anyone wondering)* "ok, look Harry, I cant tell Louis I'm ill, he has just gotten done with Liam, and I dont wanna wear him out even more. Liam isn't completely over it, so he needs Lou's attention, and even with my help, he is exhausted. I am not going to have him look after me aswell ok?" "yeah, ok. I wont tell him, but you have to let me look after you. I promise I wont tell Louis, I just need to get you better "

"ok Harry. but at least get Zayn to help you. and I wanna continue the day like normal, especially since we are busy. its only gonna be me throwing up once every 2-3 hours, so I can just sneak off every time." I say taking the medicine I got out about 5 minutes ago. "ok. well the others dont need to be up for... 20 minutes yet so do you wanna try to eat something?" I shook my head. "ok, well I am going to put some toast in the toaster, since you need to eat something. and drink water too." "fine" I groaned. "Nialler, I know you dont wanna, but it will help when you throw up later, since you aren't on an empty stomach. have you thrown up today?" just then Zayn walked in. "aww is Nialler ill?" he said, as I nodded my head. "threw up about 25 minutes ago, and yes I am sick but I dont want to tell Lou, as he is tired from looking after Liam, with my help. think how little use he'd be to both of us, if he had to look after us while tired" "ok, so that means me and Harry looking after you, until louis gets sleep and Liam is well enough to look after you?" "yeah I guess. but Louis just cant know I am ill"

"ok Ni, so the day is still going ahead?" "I am afraid so Zayn" Harry said. then we heard Louis' alarm going off. since Liam was mostly better, we had to do extra work to catch up on what we missed, meaning 4 interviews, a concert, and recording our newer song. it's fine, I can get through it. I mean, it is only a few hours right? Louis and Liam came down the stairs and sat next to me, as Harry slid some toast in front of me, and Louis ran his fingers through my hair. "hey baby, how comes you woke up earlier than usual?" "I had a nightmare and couldn't get back to sleep. Haz made me some toast" I said  then taking a sip of the water Harry gave me."ok babe, but why didn't you wake me?" he asked, a look of hurt washed over his face, only changing to greatful, but also guilty as I 'explained' " I didn't want to have you up over a stupid nightmare, especially since you have been exhausted over looking after Li for the week, and he still needs help to get 100 percent better." I said. "oh Ni, seriously, I can deal with it. I may be tired, but I always have time for both my babies, even if it doesn't come across that way"

"ok Lou, I will tell you when this happens again ok? I am sorry I never told you before" "its fine Ni, I just wanna help." then Harry set some toast down in front of the others, to make it less obvious I was sick. I am glad that Louis hadn't picked up on my cold just yet, because he would immediately worry. it is summer, so I could just say it is hay fever. "right lads, we need to get dressed to get going to our first interview." Zayn said. I groaned and then got up to go to my shared bedroom and slid on some skinny jeans, a black illvzn top and a sidemen hoodie. I combed my hair, and left to wait for everyone else down stairs. it wasn't worth showering since I showered last night, and I prefer to shower at the end of the day. Harry and Zayn were down stairs, since they had already finished getting ready. it had been around two hours since I had thrown up, and my stomach was beginning to hurt again, and I knew it would be during the interview I threw up next. minutes later, Louis and Liam come down, and I sent Harry a text asking hi to bring the lemsip, paracetamol and Cyclizine for me. he replied with a "yes"

I looked over and mouth a quick thank you before getting up and leaving for the interview. when we were in the van, Louis sat up front, next to Liam, and Zayn sat next to Harry, who was in between me and Zayn. it was quite far into the journey when I felt my stomach turn, and as it did so, I whimpered quietly to Harry, who looked down at me. he leaned down and whispered "hey Nialler, you ok mate?" "hurts" I whisper. "I know buddy." he started, then he spoke louder. "Paul, I'm so bored. how long left?" "around 3 minutes." "thanks Paul. hear that Ni, nearly there. you can go to the toilet when we get there ok? " he whispered when he spoke to me. "mmph. hurts Haz. gonna be sick soon. come with me?" I said as soon as Paul pulled into the carpark. I jumped out and ran to the bathroom, as Harry said "Niall's just gone to the toilet for a wee, and I am going for a wee too." he said. the others replied. "ok, meet you at the waiting room ok?" "ok" we replied and I ran off to the toilet. as soon as I found it, I ran in, going to the nearest cubical and throwing up. it had been three hours since the last time.

seconds later, Harry came running in. "Nialler? oh buddy." he said as he leaned down and rubbed my back