all ~ family

daddy= Niall

Papa= Louis 

Liam is 18

Harry is 16

Zayn is 9

{Liam}

a quick fact bout me, I am not adopted, I was born naturally. dad and papa are my biological parents, and I can also carry children, which they and my boyfriend knows. but they dont know I am actually 8 months and 2 weeks pregnant, but not showing for some reason.

if you asked me which sibling was my favourite, I couldn't pick. I love them both, but if you asked who I am closest to, I could tell you easily that it is Zayn. I spend every day with him, but the others are all with their friends. so when I was woke up at 4 am this morning, to Zayn's voice, I was not surprised as he is always coming to me since Dad and Papa were always busy. the best part about my age is that I have finished school forever now, so if I am woken up in the AM by Zee, I can catch up on sleep later when everyone is working or at school. "Li-Li?" he sounded like he was crying. "hey mate" I said turning to flick the lamp on beside my bed. when I did, I studied my baby brother's face, and I instantly knew what was wrong as he was crying. "Zaynie buddy, are you ill?" I also felt ill "it hurts Li" he cried "I know mate, do you wanna sleep in here tonight, or do you want me to get daddy and papa?" "tell daddy and papa please" "ok. you want me to carry you?" "yes please Liam" I picked him up and carried him to papa's bedroom. when we walked in there, they were asleep, as expected, since they had to be up in an hour for work.

"dad? Papa?" they didn't respond. I walked up to papa and shook him. "papa wake up. Zayn is ill." he sat up "Zee baby? whats wrong?" "my tummy and head hurts papa" "aww, poor bubba. do you want me to look after you babe?" by now, dad was awake too "mmphh. Liam. you work papa" dad spoke next. "whats going on? its 4 am" I knew I was about to throw up at this point, and when papa went to ask if I was ok to look after my little brother, he must have noticed this. "Liam is tha... Lima? are you ok buddy, you look a little pale?" I threw a hand over my mouth and ran to the bathroom just in time before I threw up, and I heard dad say "I'll go check on him" I felt a hand on my back seconds later and before I knew it, I had tears cascading down my cheeks. I haven't called my dad 'daddy' since I was 10 so when I said "daddy, it hurts" he knew it was bad. "a know mate. I know. you al finished now?" "yeah. I dont like this daddy." "I know baby, hopefully it will be over soon. can you walk?" " 'm too weak."

"ok buddy, I am going to carry you ok?" I just cuddled into his shirt and he took that as the hint that I was ok with it. "your room or ours with Zee?" "yours please" I mumbled. with that he made the journey to his room, and when we got there, I heard a gasp and some snoring. I was half asleep now so when I was laid on the bed, I curled into a ball and heard dad say "it's worse than we thought. it has to be bad. he hasn't called me daddy in almost 8 years. I'm scared Lou. it hasn't been this bad since Harry's appendix burst." "baby, he'll be ok. I will call in to work and take the next few days off. if it will make you feel any better, you can stay home too to look after them." "no I cant stay. I cant bear to see my babies in pain" "Nialler babe, they will be ok. Zee has probably got a bug from school or something, Liam probably got a stomach flu. they'll be ok." I mumbled out "no... you can go to work too papa. I feel a lot better now, it was probably a one time vomit thing." "are you sure mate? I can stay if you want" "Papa, I can deal with Zaynie alone."

"how did we bring up such an amazing helping child?" papa said. "you are amazing parents, thats how, now let me sleep. I am tired." I knew this wasn't just a one time vomit, but I didn't want to worry them. I fell asleep with papa running his hand through my hair and woke up around 3 hours later at 8 am when there was a stabbing pain in my lower abdomen, and I let out a Whimper, as dad came in. I knew I couldn't hide it for long, but I had to try. "Lima bean? you ok baby? do you feel ill?" "only a bit. can you go in late and get me something from the shop for me dad?" "sure mate, what do you need? I can get them after I drop Harry to school" "can you get me some paracetamol and some hay fever and stomach meds please, stomach relaxers for Zayn since we ran out last time, and I have a headache but we are out of most meds that we need." "ok babe, I will be back soon." he said. "thanks dad" "no problem Li . do you wanna come down stairs, Zee has been there for an hour since he threw up" "yes please. can you carry me dad? I don't wanna walk." "of course buddy" he answered, picking me up.