zarry~ older than he behaves

ok, just to clarify, in this oneshot, Freya is Harry's cousin. why? just because I felt like it. someone asked me why I haven't really got any Zarry imagines, heres why. I do love Zarry, but I dislike them the most. I will do a Zarry one here and there, or if it is requested, but it will be the least occurring one of them all. unless you all like the ones I write about them.

{Harry}

he's not the same anymore. ever since Freya shoved him down the stairs when he pranked her, and he hit his head, he has been acting like a four year old for around three hours each day. a well behaved one at that. however, I wont deny that it is really cute. Freya is my cousin, and ever since she did what she did, I haven't spoken to her. it's been 5 years, and we all like looking after Zayn, I think I do maybe a little too much. I think... I think I might be in love with him. oh well, he is straighter than a straight street. but even straight streets have some bends right? anyway, everyday for five years, Zayn has been acting like a four year old for three hours a day, sometimes more, sometimes less. the boys and I love his adorable behaviour, but on the rare occasion, he has a tantrum. today was one of those days. as I sit here, sitting next to Zayn, who was in his kid stage for an hour and a half now, next to his toy box, he says "Hazzy? can we go out and buy more toys? pwease?" "no ZeeZee, you need to go for your nap" he screams "NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT NEW TOYS!!!!!!!!"

"look, Zaynie, you need to have a nap, I will get Louis, Niall and Liam to take you to get new toys later ok?" "TOYS! NOW!!!!!!!" there is only one way to get him to stop yelling. "ZAYN MALIK! STOP SCREAMING THIS INSTANT, AND DO AS YOU ARE TOLD, OR ELSE, I WONT TREAT YOU TO SOME NEW TOYS AND CLOTHES LATER" "nooooooo I sowwy Hawwy! please dont do that. I be good, I pwomise" he cries. I pick him up and place him on his bed, getting his Cinderella pyjamas, and getting him dressed. he may behave like a four year old, but every time I get him dressed, I grow hard and blush. no I am not perverted, he is a 23 year old man, and when he isn't in his child stage, he works out and does manly stuff. I slide his pyjama bottoms on, and then his top, and lay him down on the bed, already half asleep. "Hazzy?" "hmm?" "I love you" he says, falling asleep instantly. "fuck" I mutter, feeling myself growing harder. I run to my room, and lay down on the bed, knowing nobody other than Harry was home, and he is a deep sleeper, so I would finish before he wakes up.

I strip down to my boxers, and go to my wardrobe to get the lube and a dildo. I stick suction cup of the dildo to the floor, and rub lube all over it, then I remove my boxers and put some panties on, then I face my bed, my back to the door, and slide my ass down onto the dildo. I moan loudly, knowing Zayn was still asleep, but I also know I need to be quick so my dick isn't throbbing from the hardness. I slide up and down quickly, and I take my dick out of the panties to add extra pleasure by rubbing it, moaning. before I know it, I am moaning "ZAYN! OH FUCK!!! FUCK ME! FUCK ME REAL HARD! YOU LIKE DADDY RIDING YOUR DICK, HUH?". except, I stop all of my actions when I hear the door open and Zayn say "OH! shit! sorry Harry! I-I didn't know you were..." I forgot he can come out of his kid stage early sometimes, and he usually wakes up from his nap when this happens. "uh...um... I-I uh...shit. I thought you were still napping. how much did you hear?" "I heard nothingDADDY" he says in a seductive tone, following with "I could help you, you know, daddy. you can ride me if you like, I dont mind."

"FUCK. PRINCESS, COME HERE NOW! I NEED YOU!" I say, Zayn took his pyjamas off when he woke up, and he usually walks around in boxers, so it was no surprise that that's all he was wearing when he came in to my room. he walks over and kneels in front of me. he smashes his lips to mine, and I start to move my hips against the dildo, only for Zayn to grab my hips "stay there and stay still. if you move, I will not help you out and let you cum, and I will punish you. got it?" I said "yes daddy." "I'll be back in a sec princess." I say and walk out. I start to rub my dick, and let out the moan that was trying to escape, as I walked back in from getting the items. I let go of my dick and walk over to him. "I hope you didn't touch yourself baby, that wouldn't be very good now, would it?" "I didn't daddy, I wouldn't." "good. I am going to put this cock ring on and you are going to fuck me hard with your dick and the dildo put together. this is to stop me cumming so that I can fuck you after, and cum in you. got it?" "yes daddy"