ziam-chaos after breakup

Liam's p.o.v

another day, another argument. it never used to be this way. it used to be perfect. no arguments, no worries, just love. but it all changed when management made Zayn get a "girlfriend". Perrie's the name. the first 2 months of their "relationship" Zayn and I were fine. it was the third month when it started going downhill.  He would start spending more time with her. I would only see Zayn when he woke up and when we went to bed and each time we would argue. now I only see him when we have meetings with management and at the concerts, interviews or photoshoots, which even then, he would ignore me unless forced to speak to me and we would still argue. so it was no surprise as I stood here at the meet and greet watching Zayn with Perrie and he was flirting with her. it was obvious that he was falling for her. I sighed quietly to myself and started to walk to a bench when Louis stopped me and asked what was wrong. "nothing Lou. I'm fine" "you are not fine li. you think I dont hear you crying at night about Zayn falling for Perrie? you think I dont hear you arguing with Zayn every day? I do. I hear it all and I know how much it hurts you. it used to be me and my ex when I was 16. his mum and dad didn't want him seen in public as gay so she made him get a boyfriend. he fell in love with her and then he started arguing with me and h broke up with me when I told him I was struggling with my life and wanted to die. im not going into detail about that, but then he started beating me for 'seeking attention' and ended our relationship. thats why i've not dated anyone since."

 then Zayn walked over and said "hi Lou. meet and greet has ended now so im gunna head off with Perrie for the night so I wont be home til tomorrow ok?" and I lost it. luckily no fans were around anymore "NO ZAYN! ITS NOT OK. WHY DONT YOU JUST END THINGS WITH ME IF YOU ARE FALLING IN LOVE WITH HER. I KNOW YOU ARE FALLING FOR HER THE WAY YOU ACT AROUND HER! FOR CHRIST SAKE ZAYN IF YOU LOVE HER, WHY DIDNT YOU END US WHEN YOU STARTED FALLING FOR HER INSTEAD OF GIVING ME FALSE HOPE THAT WE WOULD GO ON FOR EVER. WHY DIDNT YOU END US WHEN YOU REALISED THAT YOU WERE BREAKING ME APART. YOU KNOW, IT WOULD HAVE BEEN NICE IF YOU HAD SAVED ME THE HEARTBREAK" I shouted. im not an angry person but Zayn had pushed me too far this time. as I looked around at Niall, Harry, Zayn and Louis' faces. I saw looks of sadness, shock and worry for me but then I look at Perrie who was smirking, satisfied that she tore mine and Zayn's relationship apart. then zayn shouted "YOU KNOW WHAT LIAM? ITS BECAUSE I WAS WAITING UNTIL I FELT IT WAS RIGHT TO TELL YOU I NEVER LOVED YOU AND THAT I ONLY DATED YOU AS I FELT SORRY FOR YOU!!! IM NOT GAY, I WANTED TO DATE PERRIE BECAUSE I LOVE HER. I DONT LOVE YOU, BECAUSE YOU ARE A DISGUSTING MUTT LOVING FAGGOT! WE'RE OVER!" But what he did next shocked everyone. he kicked me until I was on the ground and spat at me "YES ZAYN! BEAT THE GAY FAGGOT TO DEATH!" Perrie said and came over and began to hit me too, both Zayn and Perrie laughing. I was in excruciating pain while they were doing it and as they continued, I began to lose consciousness. 

Louis' p.o.v

everyone was frozen in shock at what Zayn was doing but it was then that I realized that Liam had fallen unconscious. "Zayn stop! you are going to kill him!! stop!" I screamed at him but he carried on. "Zayn! stop right now! STOP IT! PAUL, PETE BLOCK ALL EXITS SO THAT THEY CANT GET OUT! IM CALLING THE POLICE!" I said. "emergency services, which service do you require?" "police and ambulance please" "what is the incident that is occurring?" "m-my be-est frie-iend is being b-beaten up a-and hes un-unconscious but th-the p-people doing it a-aren't s-stop-ping" "ok keep calm sir, the police should be arriving in 1 minute and the ambulance." "o-ok th-thank y-you miss" I replied and hung up. then I heard sirens "LOUIS WHAT DID YOU DO! WHY DID YOU CALL THE POLICE ON ME? IM YOUR BEST FRIEND." but I just fell to the floor having flashbacks from when I was sixteen. 

"louis im sick of you. why cant you see that I dont love you!!I never did, I never will. just accept it. im not really gay. and no gay person would wanna date you"  Josh is saying while Im on the floor trying to protect my stomach and head from any extreme injuries. he keeps kicking me and repeating things like "fat" ,"ugly" and more. Im begging him to stop. "please! stop! you're hurting me!" I m crying. its no use though as he is still doing it