faking sick?~all part 1

{Liam}

it was the last night off before we started our tour again. we had two weeks off to rest and catch up on our sleep as we only got 3 hours a night due to our busy schedule and as we rarely ever got time off, it went extremely quickly. we decided that we would go out for dinner as a last meal before having to get take away's every night of the week. sure, to anyone else, that would be living the dream, and it was, for the first 6 months of our first ever tour after coming third place on the x factor but it is nice to have a home cooked meal a couple of times a week. so as we all got back to the hotel we were staying in for our two week break, we were complaining about having to go back to work tomorrow. thats when an idea entered my mind. I was shocked to say the least, as I'm the most mature in the band and the well behaved one. but I couldn't help thinking about how, if I'm the most well behaved, management would believe me if I was "sick". yes, the idea was to fake sick. I decided to run the idea by the others, seeing as I'm sure they would agree to the idea, desperate for extra time off. 

"uh... boys?" I said a bit worried that the boys would think I'm stupid "yeah li?" Niall replied looking up from his phone, Harry, Zayn and Louis following, all attention now on me. "so, you know how we all want some extra time off, and we went out for a meal tonight?" I bean "hmm" the others hummed "well, I was thinking, what if we all pretended to be ill, and say we had food poisoning from the meal at the restaurant tonight, maybe say that one of us didn't eat tonight and stayed home to get an extra few hours sleep and that person is looking after the others so Paul doesn't have to. we could also hve Lou make a drink that would make us throw up a couple times to make it more real." I said as a blush of embarrassment rose to my cheeks. "Li! you're a bloody genius! why didn't we think of that?" Zayn said. "haha! lickle innocent Li-Li is learning! you must be joking Liam. we cant fake sick! Paul would see straight through it. how do you suppose we fake sick, if Paul knows us too well? if you think that this can work, you must be really pathetic" Louis also replied.

 I couldn't help the tears that slipped from my eyes and I ran to mine and Niall's shared room from Zayn and Louis' shared room. the only reason I made the plan was to cover up the fact I really was sick. I never tell anyone I'm sick unless it's really bad and even then I tell them in a way that they'll catch onto so I dont have to tell them directly. as I got into mine and Niall's room, I slammed the door shut and slid down the door to the floor crying. unfortunately, there was no room in between this room and Louis and Zayn's room as Harry's room was on the other side of mine, so I was in the middle. anyway, as there was no room in between this room and Louis and Zayn's room, and the walls were extremely thin, I heard everything they were saying. I put my ear against the wall and listened. "WHY WOULD YOU CALL HIM PATHETIC YOU STUPID PRICK! HE WAS COMING UP WITH A PLAN TO GET US MORE TIME OFF AND ALL YOU COULD DO WAS LOWER HIS SELF ESTEEM AND MAKE HIM MORE SELF CONSCIOUS BOUT HIMSELF WHEN HE DOESNT FEEL HE BELONGS IN THE FUCKING BAND!" niall screamed

then he continued." YOU, ONE OF HIS OWN BROTHERS, HAS BEEN MAKING HIM FEEL LIKE THIS AND YOU GO AND MAKE IT WORSE!". as I heard this, I felt more tears sliding down my cheeks not wanting to listen anymore but I couldn't bring myself to move away. I still listened despite feeling like I would throw up. I felt bile climbing up my throat so I ran to the bathroom, surprised to still hear the whole conversation clearly as I threw up. "NIALL JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON LIAM, DOESNT MEAN YOU SHOULD STAND UP FOR HIM WHEN THE IDEA WAS STUPID!" then I heard some hitting. I wanted to do something. get up and stop the hitting and confess my love to Niall. but I was still throwing up. I'm guessing that the bathrooms were right next to each other as I heard Harry get some pain killers out of the cupboard and then I heard him walk out of the bathroom and shout "GUYS! GUYS STOP!" but the hitting still continued. "GUYS LI'S THROWING UP! DID ITOCCUR TO YOU, LOUIS, THAT HE MADE THAT PLAN TO COVER UP THE FACT HE WAS SICK? NO BECAUSE YOU ONLY THINK THE WORST IN PEOPLE "

there was silence. then I heard the door open and Harry came running into the bathroom followed by Niall and Louis. "hey Li" he said and smiled sadly at me. I knew he hated seeing me like this as he is the most protective of us if we are sick even as the youngest

{Harry}

Liam ran out of the room crying at louis' harsh words. I'm guessing he ran to his shared hotel room, as I heard a door slam and crying. but that was soon drowned out by Niall losing his temper with Louis. "WHY WOULD YOU CALL HIM PATHETIC YOU STUPID PRICK! HE WAS COMING UP WITH A PLAN TO GET US MORE TIME OFF AND ALL YOU COULD DO WAS LOWER HIS SELF ESTEEM AND MAKE HIM MORE SELF CONSCIOUS BOUT HIMSELF WHEN HE DOESNT FEEL HE BELONGS IN THE FUCKING BAND! YOU, ONE OF HIS OWN BROTHERS, HAS BEEN MAKING HIM FEEL LIKE THIS AND YOU GO AND MAKE IT WORSE!" I knew that Zayn hated listening to the boys fight, so I gave him my room key so he didn't have to hear it. "t-thanks Haz" he said and walked out. more yelling was heard "NIALL JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON LIAM, DOESNT MEAN YOU SHOULD STAND UP FOR HIM WHEN THE IDEA WAS STUPID!" I took a look at Niall's face, full of hurt and anger, but one emotion in particular sadness that his best friend had blurted that out for everyone to hear, especially as I didn't know. 

I just smiled, knowing that Liam also had a crush on Niall. then Niall ran up to Louis and started hitting him. this continued for 5 minutes when I went into the bathroom to get some paracetamol for my day-long migraine which was bound to make e throw up in the middle of the night. then it hit me. Liam doesn't usually tell people he is sick unless its really bad, then he finds a way to tell us without telling us. we usually pick up on it straight away, but we all woke up early due to management calling us at 6:30 am telling us our break was over so we were all tired once again. Liam made the plan to tell us he was sick. I walked out of the bathroom and said "GUYS! GUYS STOP!" but they didn't listen so I continued. "GUYS LI'S THROWING UP! DID ITOCCUR TO YOU, LOUIS, THAT HE MADE THAT PLAN TO COVER UP THE FACT HE WAS SICK? NO BECAUSE YOU ONLY THINK THE WORST IN PEOPLE " and with that we all ran out of the room, but not before I noticed the black eye's that were forming on one of either boy's face and the cut lips and probably broken noses, which would heal in a week at most.

 I sighed and went to check on Liam. I told Louis and Niall to wait in the kitchen of the hotel room . "hey Li" I said and smiled sadly at him seeing him so vulnerable and ill hurt me as Liam was my best friend and I knew that he had a crush on Niall which was the reason I smiled when Louis blurted out Niall's secret. "hey Haz" "how are you? are you done throwing up?" I asked "yeah" he replied followed by shouting "Niall!" "yeah Liam?" Niall said standing in the kitchen still sending death stares to Louis. "is it true?" "is what true?" Niall said while walking over "do you really have a crush on me?" Liam said,  glint of hope in his eyes. as Niall came over, I noticed he was crying. "h-how mu-uch did y-you h-hear?" Niall asked "all of it Ni. but I just need to know if its true or not. the rest doesn't matter now" he replied smiling "u-uh y-yeah." he said, now crying harder. I'm guessing he couldn't handle waiting for Liam's reply so he ran out of the hotel room and to my room. then Louis walked over "hi Louis." Liam mumbled. I could see Liam wasn't up for speaking to Louis so I spoke for him.

"look. Lou, you need to apologize to Niall and tell him you shouldn't have hit him back because you deserved him hitting you since as his best friend, you shouldn't have said what you did. do it right now." "b..." "no buts Louis you know you were in the wrong, so you will go and apologize right now" "ok Haz. and Li? I'm sorry for what I said to you. you know how I get when something bad happens to me I get angry. well, my friend from since I was 12 died last night from lung cancer and thats why I've been in a bad mood all day. I didn't mean what I said to you and I'm truly sorry. also for fucking up Niall's face. you can tell me off when you are feeling better for that" louis said and with that he ran to find Niall. "ok Li, are you ok to go to the sofa now or are you going to be sick again?" I asked, however I knew the answer to that as soon as the vomit made its way out of his mouth. "oh Li. come on. let it all out buddy. come on" and that went on for 10 minutes more while I swiped his hair off of his sweaty forehead. "shit Li, you're burning up!"

 I said and got the thermometer from the cupboard. when Liam got a break from throwing up, I slipped the thermometer in his mouth knowing that it wouldn't be long before he threw up again. "fuck" I cursed to myself. he had a temperature of 39.1 Celsius. if it gets any higher he could be in danger.