Zialliam-18

Shall we pretend that zayn wrote this song for niall and Liam?

{Zayn}
it was a month until our 1 year anniversary, and I was going to propose to my boyfriends, and I was writing a song to do it. its called 18. its about how we all fell in love with each other when we were 18, but only discovered our love for each other last year, when we were 24. "I have loved you since we were 18, long before we both thought the same thing, to be loved and to be in love, and all I can do is say that these arms were made for holding you, oh love, I wanna love like you made me feel when we were 18." I sang, as Harry and Louis came to the door. "sounds amazing toe muncher" Harry said, smirking. "thanks curly" I laughed. "so... this a new song you're writing?" tommo asked "actually, yeah. its the song that'll help me propose for our 1 year anniversary and its called '18' do you wanna hear the whole song?" they smiled at the thought of my idea and said "yeah" "its not great yet so if you dont like it, then stop me" "SING FAM!"Louis yelled.

"I got a heart and I got a soul believe me I will use them both We made a start be it a false one, I know Baby, I don't want to feel alone, so kiss me where I lay down my hands press to your cheeks a long way from the playground. I have loved you since we were 18 long before we both 9thought the same thing to be loved, and to be in love and all I can do is say that these arms were made for holding you, I wanna love like you made me feel when we were 18. we took a chance, and God knows we tried, yet all along, I knew we'd be fine, so pour me a drink oh love, and let's split the night wide open and we'll see everything we can live in love in slow motion, motion, motion so kiss me where I lay down my hands press to your cheeks a long way from the playground. I have loved you since we were 18 long before we both thought the same thing, to be loved and to be in love and all I can do is say that these arms are made for holding you, ooh and I wanna love like you made me feel when we were 18 when we were 18 oh lord, when we were 18. kiss me where I lay down my hands press to your cheeks a long way from the playground

I have loved you since we were 18 long before we both thought the same thing to be loved and to be in love and all I can do is say that these arms were made for holding you, and I want a love like you made me feel when we were 18 I want a love like you made me feel when we were 18, I wanna love like you made me feel when we were 18" I sang. "not great yet? are you joking? thats perfect. dont change it. its amazing that way." harry said. I smiled. "you think they'll like it?" "I KNOW they'll love it" he replied. my smile grew wider, knowing that whatever Harry likes, Niall and Liam always like more. "ok, so I need a plan on how the proposal will work... Harry? Lou? help?"

*time skip over the planning and the month of waiting cuz I'm still struggling with my writing*

todays the day I'm proposing. ask me if I'm nervous. go on, ask me. yeah I am nervous. I have honestly never been so nervous. but I have to do it right? its planned. as I sat on our bed, there was a knock on the door. "who is it?" my breath hitched "Louis. can I come in?" I let out the breath and spoke. "yeah, come in" he opened the door, and almost as if he could sense my nervousness and doubts, he came over to me. "they'll say yes you know?" "yeah but I'm scared. I dont know why but I am." "what can I do to help? to make you less nervous?" "have you and hazzal with me when I do it?" "sure. are you sure you wanna do it at mine and Haz's charity fight today?" "yeah its recorded right? and when you call the three of us up, everyone will think it was a special thanks to us." "ok mate. well we need to get going to get there in time" we got up and drove to the arena. Harry and Louis' fight had just started and Josh, my friend had sensed I was scared now. "Zee, calm down. why are you so nervous?" he asked "cuz I have to sing to the world, and propose" I whispered so only he could hear "well you'll smash it. and probably Niall and Liam when we all get home"

 I smiled at his joke, since he knows I want to wait until Niall and Liam are ready . I hadn't noticed that the fight was almost over and Lou was winning. well, he had won now, and he called Niall, Liam and I up. we all walked up, both of them having confused smiles, but Louis and I shared a knowing look. Harry then whispered to the guard to play my song. I held the microphone to my lips as soon as Louis handed it to me. I began to sing as the music played. "I got a heart and I got a soul believe me I will use them both We made a start be it a false one, I know Baby, I don't want to feel alone, so kiss me where I lay down my hands press to your cheeks a long way from the playground. I have loved you since we were 18 long before we both 9thought the same thing to be loved, and to be in love and all I can do is say that these arms were made for holding you, I wanna love like you made me feel when we were 18. we took a chance, and God knows we tried, yet all along, I knew we'd be fine, so pour me a drink oh love, and let's split the night wide open and we'll see everything we can live in love in slow motion, motion, motion so kiss me where I lay down my hands press to your cheeks a long way from the playground. I have loved you since we were 18 long before we both thought the same thing, to be loved and to be in love and all I can do is say that these arms are made for holding you, ooh and I wanna love like you made me feel when we were 18 when we were 18 oh lord, when we were 18. kiss me where I lay down my hands press to your cheeks a long way from the playground I have loved you since we were 18 long before we both thought the same thing to be loved and to be in love and all I can do is say that these arms were made for holding you, and I want a love like you made me feel when we were 18 I want a love like you made me feel when we were 18, I wanna love like you made me feel when we were 18"

I was down on one knee now, and I took both rings from my pocket, opening each box, as Harry smiled, holding the microphone to my mouth while Louis smiled"so, as you all know, Niall, Liam and I had been in love since we were 18, as you heard in the song I wrote. but confessed our feelings last year. I wrote this song last month when I was planning this, and Harry and Lou decided to set up a charity fight so thanks you two, from the bottom of my heart, as they were not suspicious. anyway, I wanted this to be special, and I decided that in the end, it doesn't matter how this is done, and it doesn't need to be over the top to be special as long as you are in love with the people or person. yes, this fight was all planned, but they didnt know who would win, so I am sure curly fries wants a rematch huh? so I just wanted to know, Nialler, Lima bean will you marry me?" they were both furiously nodding as I slid a ring onto each of their fingers. by now, Harry was standing with Louis while our friends, Josh, JJ and Simon were gobsmacked, as they were unaware of this. the whole audience cheered. 

I stood up, and kissed both of them, and then pulled away to see Harry and Louis staring lovingly at each other. they looked like they were about to kiss, so I helped a bit, I hinted at Simon to push Harry's head as I pushed Louis, so their lips met. we did, and the response was shocking. they kept kissing, before Niall spoke. "UH, HELLO! STOP STEALING OUR THUNDER" everyone laughed as the two pulled away flustered.

finally I had my two fiancée's that I always wanted and I couldn't be happier