Louis~ middle child

daddy- Liam

papa- Niall

Zayn- 8

Louis- 5

Harry-2

uncles- Ethan and Vik

{Liam}

"daddy? can you come and help me with my homework? Li, can you change Harry's nappy?" daddy this daddy that. it gets exhausting you know? being parents at 17 was not the easiest decision to make, now at 25, we have three kids. I wouldn't change anything for the world, but I do kind of wish we had waited until we were ready. well, that was until it took us a year to realise that Louis was feeling left out, and when Ethan and Vik told us what Louis had told them, I realised that we messed up. I realised that all the "daddy" was coming from Zayn and Harry. never Louis. a year of hell for him. this was 6 years ago. when they were not in their teens.

flashback

{Louis}

hi. you dont know me. I am Louis, and I am 5 years old. I am the middle child, Zayn being the eldest by three years, Harry the youngest by 2 years. I love my brothers. I really do. but I feel left out. daddy and papa always ask Zayn what he wants for dinner, never me. they always help him with his school work, never me. they always play with Zayn, never me. and when they aren't busy with Zayn they are busy with Harry. Never me. I feel left out. they ask about Zayn's day at school, never me. it's like I am invisible. when they aren't busy with the other two, I try to speak to them, but they always say "not now Zayn" or "no, we are busy" they dont even call me Loubear or my other nicknames anymore. there is the rare occasion where daddy or papa take me out for a milkshake, but thats only once a month. it's been like this for a long time. it really hurts. I need to talk to someone but I cant speak to papa or daddy, because I dont wanna hurt their feelings. I know, I will ask daddy and papa to invite uncle Vik and uncle Ethan over, and I can talk to them.

I walk into the kitchen where daddy and papa sat, Harry is asleep and Zayn is at a sleepover, so it's just me. "daddy, papa? can you invite uncle Vik and Uncle Ethan over pwease? I want to speak to them." there was a knock at the door. "thats them now Louis. go welcome them in." I run to the door, and open it to see my uncles standing there. thats when the tears fell. tears of relief. "uncle Vik! uncle Ethan! can I speak to you pwease. its important." "ok buddy, let me just talk to daddy and papa, while you take uncle Ethan to your room ok?" "ok" I said dragging him to my room.

{Vik}

I walked to the kitchen, and was met by two smiley faces. "hey Li, hey Niall. why was Louis crying when he opened the door?" "I wasn't aware he was crying. where is Ethan?" "Louis needs to talk to us. we will be down in a minute" "ok. we need to speak about the YouTube channel so dont be long" "we wont" I said as I ran to Lou's room, to find a sobbing louis on Ethan's lap. "hey Loubear, do you wanna tell us whats wrong?" Ethan spoke. he sat up and wiped his eyes, and spoke. "Zee and Harry are getting all of daddy and papa's attention and they always ask Zayn what he wants for dinner, never me. they always help him with his school work, never me. they always play with Zayn, never me. and when they aren't busy with Zayn, they are busy with Harry. Never me. I feel left out. they ask about Zayn's day at school, never me. it's like I am invisible. when they aren't busy with the other two, I try to speak to them, but they always say "not now Louis" or "no, we are busy" they dont even call me Loubear or my other nicknames anymore. there is the rare occasion where daddy or papa take me out for a milkshake" he said before continuing