nobody cares~ Niall

suggested by @anna-leigh17. thanks so much for the idea

____________________________________________________

{Niall}

we were out for dinner after a full-on concert and it was quite late so we were at a late night fast food place (aka nandos). as the boys were deciding on their orders, Liam said "Ni? you ok?" "huh?" I replied. Liam rolled his eyes and responded "I said are you ok? I asked you what you were going to order ten minutes ago, and you didn't respond, so I ordered your usual. is that ok? Zayn, Louis, Harry and I ordered ten minutes ago. did you zone out or something?" huh. I must have been zoned out for longer than I thought then. "uh yeah I zoned out. I'm not feeling very well so I will probably not eat anything" "BULLSHIT!" Louis shouted, gaining the attention of the very few people who were in the restaurant and a few of the staff members "you try this every flipping time we finish a concert. just eat your food and give up the act." he said. it took al the energy I had not to cry because louis didn't believe me and as the oldest and scariest of the group, everyone else would agree with him. not that they needed to agree with him, they didn't believe me any other time I was ill, this time was unlikely to be any different.

 I just sat there and waited for my food, not that I would eat it, I didn't want to upset my stomach anymore than it already was. not that Liam was happy with me, but I was more focused on trying to not throw up to care about anyone else's opinion...I was cut of by someone speaking "here's your food sir. enjoy" the truth is, I also have really bad anxiety, meaning when people are mean to me, I feel sicker, so if it wasn't for them not believing me, I wouldn't feel like throwing up. but they dont know about my anxiety so I cant tell them. "Niall, just eat. you cant fake that you are ill, we are busy tomorrow, we dont need you constantly seeking attention" Zayn said. "I'm not faking. just because you dont think I'm sick, doesn't mean I'm faking. in fact, you know I'm sick, you just dont care!" I shouted. with that, I walked out of the restaurant and to the van. "hey Ni, why are you back?" Paul asked, but he knew the answer when I said "sick" followed by a gag, and me jumping out of the van to throw up. within seconds, Paul was right beside me rubbing my back with one hand and my stomach with the other. 

when I was done, I felt weak, and Paul must have noticed this as he picked me up and laid me down in the back of the van, and said "Ni, the boys are back now so we can go to the bus, and get on the road to the next venue for tomorrows concert" and with that, the boys piled into the van, looked at me and then Louis spoke up again. "NIALL! STOP PRETENDING YOU ARE SICK TO GET TOMORROW OFF! IT WO..." Louis got cut off though as Paul said "Louis, if Niall wasn't sick, would he have thrown up?" "did he cover his mouth before?" "what's tha..." "did he?" "yeah...but I dont see wh..." "he stuck his fingers down his throat before. he made himself sick" "is this true Niall?" "no. gunna be sick again" I said and this time I didn't cover my mouth to prove i was sick. but they still didn't believe me. "Niall, we aren't having this. we are all tired but we aren't faking sick for a day of." Harry said looking at me, but I just threw up. "great. Paul he still managed to throw up without even sticking his fingers down his throat" it was evident that now Paul didn't believe me "Niall stop putting up a fight you wont win" I guess its not a case of them believing me now, more that they dont care "but you witnessed me throw up TWICE! how is that not proof that I'm sick?"

"go to sleep Niall, your tired. you probably just threw up because of it" Paul said. the ride back to the bus was 4 hours, as the bus driver agreed to meet us a third of the way from the venue and it was currently 2 am and we were scheduled for a concert at 5 pm. meaning we would have an hour rest after a two hour rehearsal for our concert at 5 pm, and then for our concert straight up at 7:30pm,half an hour after the first finishes. so a two hour rehearsal as soon as we arrive, an hour rest before going on stage, then a two hour concert. half an hour rest, and then another 2 hours. I soon found a comfortable position, and silently cried myself to sleep. the next thing I knew, I was on the tour bus. I checked the time, and it said 10 am. I was asleep for 8 hours. I was still feeling sick, and I tried to go back to sleep but the sick feeling and my anxiety was still really bad, worse even. I got out of my bunk and went to the kitchen, to be met by four annoyed faces. "finally, the faking lazy prick has awoken. why did you wake up so late Niall. was little Niall still feeling 'poorly' ?" "no. Paul was right. I just needed the sleep. I feel much better now" I lied.