lilo~ oblivious

{Liam}

we were all going to go out for the night to celebrate the release of our friend KSI's new song Lamborghini, and the boys had just turned up at mine and my girlfriends flat. I have a girlfriend, but the truth is, she is just a cover up, which she knows as it was her idea. you might be wondering what I mean by a cover up. well, you will see later. anyway, she's out seeing her family in Canada so I was kind of lonely on my own. I wasn't really up for going clubbing with the Boys and the Sidemen, our really good friends tonight so two hours before the boys got here, I thought, instead of going out, why dont I text them and ask them to just bring some beers and vodka and we will celebrate here, to which all the boys agreed. JJ replied saying that he was happy that I said this, as it would be too overwhelming with everyone constantly congratulating him and asking about his new song. the boys and the Sidemen turned up at the flat, and I immediately let them in. "hey Li, why do you wanna stay home? you feeling ok?" Niall asked, placing his hand on my forehead. yes, Niall did this, not Louis. shocking, I know.

they do call me the dad of the group, but the truth is, Niall is actually the dad of the group, always caring about our feelings and health and wellbeing. I just chuckled at him and said "no Ni, I just dont feel like going out tonight, and I thought it would be nice for us to hang out together. without everyone disappearing to do their own thing" to which he replied "but you do feel a little warm. if you say so though". in all honesty, I did feel a bit sick, so I knew I wouldn't be drinking much before the others arrived, but I knew I had to drink something, before JJ starts forcing me to drink. if he has to make me drink, he wont let me stop until I'm throwing up, which I know he doesn't mean to do but I dont want that to happen while I am actually ill. also, I know that if I get drunk, I will do something I will regret in the morning, especially as he is in the room right now. shit! I didn't mean to let that slip. oops, too late now. which means I have to spill my secret from earlier that you are probably still wondering about. ok, here goes. I'm in love with Louis. yes, my girlfriend is a cover up for my feelings for Louis. but he will never love me back.

like I said before, she already knows this as it was her idea to begin with. an hour had passed, and I had only just finished my first drink, my stomach was doing flips by now because I was actually feeling sick. "hey Li. you ok, you aren't drinking much tonight, thats not the Liam I know. whats up?" Louis spoke. "nothing I'm fine Lou. I just dont want to get drunk especially as I know that someone is bound to do something stupid and I need to be sober to stop that." "Li, I know you well enough to know whether or not you are fine. tell me whats wrong please?" "I SAID IM FINE LOUIS JUST LEAVE ME ALONE" I shouted. my eyes went wide as I realised that I shouted at the person I'm in love with. however, I didn't have time to apologize before I felt him punch my face twice. I fell to the floor, shocked that Louis would do this. before I knew it, tears were falling down my cheeks, as I realised that the others were watching the whole situation take place. I looked around the room at everyone, to see Simon looking angry, Ethan was scared, Josh confused, JJ was trying to calm down a now crying Harry, while fighting the anger boiling inside him, while Harry dragged Louis away. Niall ran to check I was ok, while Zayn helped Harry.

the last place I looked was at Louis, who's face had a mixture of shock, anger, sadness, and sorrow. I got up and ran to the bedroom and locked the door. I went to the bathroom that was joined to my room and immediately saw the damage Louis had done. I had blood dripping from my nose, and it was really bad. I also had a bruise on my eye, that was also working its way to my cheek as a result of the hard punches. there was a knock at the door followed by "Liam? Mate come on open up. let me look at your face" Zayn said. before I knew it, I had tears pouring down my face again as decided that I didn't have the energy to clean up my face right now. then Zayn knocked gain saying "Li please? let me sort your face out so it doesn't get any worse. let me help you" my stomach was beginning to hurt more and more by the minute, and before I knew it, I was hunched over the toilet throwing up the one drink I had, as I didn't eat today due to feeling extremely ill. another knock." Li?" it was Niall "look, Li-Li, come out please? at least let me in to he...are you throwing up? Liam James Payne let me in this minute!"