faking sick?~ all part 2

{Niall.}

I couldn't handle being around someone who is sick, let alone waiting for Liam's reply so I ran out of the room to Harry's room, as Zayn was already in there. I got to the door, and saw that it was open, so I pushed it and was met with Zayn throwing up. I knew it was Zayn because, one, he was the only person in the room, but two, because Zayn is the only person in the band who punches things when he throws up. strange I know, but we all cope differently. I ran into the bathroom and what I saw made my heart break. my sad eyes met Zayn's clouded, pained ones. however, though, it didn't last long before he was hunched over the toilet, puking once again. I didn't know how to deal with this, as I didn't want to help hi, or I would be sick too. but I couldn't just leave him there could I? I didn't know what to do, so I just ran to the kitchen and broke down in tears. the events of the past hour had been making me feel sick. or the dinner. I dont know, and I didn't want to tell the others, as they would get more stressed. I hadn't noticed that my breathing had become uneven, and before I knew it, I was having a panic attack. 

I wanted to call out for help, but Zayn was throwing up, as was Liam, Harry was looking after Liam, and Louis wou... I was snapped out of my thoughts as Louis came in cautiously. he looked around for someone, and when he was unsuccessful in finding anyone, he shouted out "Zayn? Niall?" I tried to call out, but my body mouth must have decided to only let out a small "L-Lou? h-help". I heard quick steps, and I looked up to where Louis was now standing, and met his eyes with mine. he quickly knelt down in front of me and looked me in the eyes and took my hand. "Nialler? breathe for me love. where is Zayn?" to which I replied "b-bath-throom. s-sick". "fuck" Louis mumbled, immediately taking his phone out and calling Harry. he put it on loud-speaker "Harry?ZaynisthrowingupandNiallishavingapanicattack.needhelpnow" to which harry replied "Lou, calm down, and say it slowly." he said. my chest was beginning to hurt, and I felt bile climbing up my throat. "Harry? Zayn is throwing up and..." I cut him off, throwing up on the floor beside me. 

this just made me panic more. I heard harry say "Lou? who was that?" "it was Niall. he-he threw up, his panic attack is getting worse, but Zayn is in the bathroom throwing up. I need help Harry. I'm scared" louis whispered the end part, now crying. "hey. hey Lou? calm down buddy. Liam is done throwing up for now, so he can see to Niall. Liam is better with panic attacks anyway. as for Zayn, I will deal with him. you need to sleep. go to sleep Lou ok?" "o-ok Hazza" Louis sniffled. I was quickly losing consciousness as I struggled to breathe. I needed Liam to help me now. "Liam? he's over here. Zayn is in the bathroom Harry. louis said." Louis stood up as Liam took Louis' place in front of me. he could see I was losing consciousness so he said took my hand and placed it on his chest, above his heart. "Ni? feel my heart? try to copy it ok? try to copy the pattern of my heart, and close your eyes ok?" I did as he said, and I closed my eyes as I focused on the rhythm of his heart, beginning to feel my breathing even out a little bit more. I opened my eyes to see Liam smiling at me.

 my breathing still wasn't completely even, so as usual, Liam moved behind me, sat down on the floor, against the cupboard, and sat me down between his open legs. he put his hand on my cheek and pushed my head back onto his shoulder. then he said "close your eyes Nialler, and we are going to count to ten ok? I want you to repeat after me each time, and in between, you are going to take a deep breath in, and then back out." he brushed his fingers gently over my eyelids to make sure my eyes were shut properly. "ok. here goes... one" he said. I took a deep breath, in and out and repeated. "one" "two" another breath in and out. "two" "three. your doing so well love" breathe "three" "four" breathe "four" "five. half way there now" breathe again "five" "six" "six" "seven" "seven" "eight. almost there" "eight" "nine" "nine" "ten. done" "ten" I breathed a sigh of relief. I could finally breathe properly. "hey Ni. what got you so worked up then huh?" "I dont know. I have been feeling sick for the last hour, and everything that has happened in the last hour, has really gotten to me. then I threw up. I-I'm going to be sick again" 

Liam stood me up and I threw up into the sink. that round alone was enough to keep me forcing the second round in. Liam must have noticed this "come on Ni. if you dont let it out it will hurt more. come on love, let it out." and with that, a second and third stream of vomit came pouring out of my mouth. when I was finally done, Liam picked me up and carried me to our shared room. he took out his phone and began dialling a number "who are you ringing Li-Li?" I asked, getting extremely sad that Liam wasn't cuddling with me. I'm completely clingy when I'm ill. he looked at me and saw my arms out and a pout on my face and knew what that meant. "Ni, I'm just calling p...oh hey Paul, yeah I'm fine. well neither Zayn, Niall or I, have been able to stop throwing up for the past hour, louis is asleep, he was tired as he and Niall got into a fight because of a situation an hour ago, and harry has a migraine. he didn't tell me, I can see it clear as day though, meaning he will be throwing up too. I think Zayn, Niall and I have food poisoning, as we all had the same meal and Harry and Louis didn't." Liam said

he then continued."they haven't thrown up and I dont think they will. when Harry does throw up, Louis will be on his own. he cant handle 1 sick person alone, let alone 4 of us. if you could. yeah that'd be great. thanks. its Niall throwing up again. yeah.thanks again Paul. bye" "right Ni, Paul is going to put you and I in our room, with Tobi, Simon and Vik looking after us, and then Zayn and Haz will haveJJ, Josh and Ethan. Louis will hang out with Harry Lewis" "you mean...THE SIDEMEN will be looking after us? my favourite youtubers will be here looking after us?" "yes Ni. if you remember, Paul said last time you were ill, that if you took your medicines, and didn't have a paddy about it, next time you were ill, the sidemen would be allowed to look after you." then there was a knock at the door. "ahah! that should be them now" Liam said and opened the door. however, before Liam could introduce me to the three boys who would be looking after us, I ran to the bathroom to throw up. however, I knew that Liam was also going to be sick, and ran to the sink to also throw up. 

someone was behind me in an instant, rubbing my back and comforting me. "well, isn't this is a lovely introduction?" the person behind me said when I leaned into their touch when I was done throwing up. I recognized it to be my favourite sideman Tobi. "from what Paul has told me, you are a big fan of the sidemen huh?" "uhm...yeah." I laughed nervously. "do the others make fun of you for that?" he asked. "yeah." I sighed. "I wouldn't worry about it, the boys make fun of me for being a big fan of one direction." he said. I just laughed and he continued "I dont see the issue with liking who and what we like. and from what I could see out there, you really love him dont you?" he said. "w-who?" "Liam" hi smiled sadly. "yeah." I began to cry as Tobi pulled me closer to his chest and hugged me tight, letting me cry. "he loves you too you know." "he does?" "yeah mate. its obvious. he said as I walked in here that he really loves you" he chuckled. "i'll only believe you, if you tell me the truth to this question." I stated "shoot" "you love Simon and Vik dont you?" "yes I do. but its not about us, its about you and Liam." he said.

then he continued "he knows how you feel, and you now know how he feels. Simon and Vik are not aware of my feelings towards them, so it doesn't matter about me. you need to get your man now bro" "actually" one voice came from the door " we do" another one said from behind him "and we feel the same Tob's" the first voice continued, I recognised the voice to be Simon and the second voice as Vik's. then I heard Liam's voice. "and Niall?" "yeah" "I love you too"

{Liam}

"and Niall?" I said, to which he responded "yeah" "I love you too" "be mine?" he asked. "I couldn't think of anything I want more." I said kneeling beside him and kissing him. "so Tob's I can see why you love One Direction so much. they are so cute together" Vik said. "shut it sticky Vikky. anyway, while we are on the subject, will you two be mine? " "obviously, Tobilerone" "so Ni, I can see why you love the sidemen s much, they are so cute together" I said, earning a laugh from everyone

sorry this isn't very good. any requests?

all my love georgie