Narry~ secret confessions

{Harry}

"he was knelt on the floor crying, and as I slowly approached him to ask if he was alright and why he was crying, he screamed, and I yeeted my phone by accident. I was fucking petrified" I said. "you are saying to us, that Niall was on the floor crying, you didn't know why, and he screamed, but as you are such a knobmunchingmuppetmoron, you yeeted your phone." "Louis, the fuck is that name you called me, and yes, but he still to this day hasn't told me why he was crying. one of his damn chocolates probably fell on the floor or something. that or he was crying over a lost pencil or something" it had been four months since the incident happened. "ok, yes I may be obsessed with food, but I am not that pathetic, two, eating is something I choose to do with my spare time , three, if you think crying over my mum dying is pathetic, then fuck you and your selfish fucking life. you know I have been struggling lately, why would you be such an insensitive cunt! to think that I liked you" Niall said and ran to his room, slamming the door. I wasn't so upset that he screamed at me, more that I did know he had been struggling and didn't know that he liked me, wait... what did that mean?

"you fucked up badly Harry, you need to try to fix things." Liam spoke I only then noticed the tears cascading down my cheeks." I-I kn-know bu-ut h-how?" I said. I couldn't breath at this point, so I tried to get someone's attention, but they all turned around to walk away. it was only when I gasped out a small "h-help" and passed out, that they noticed. I woke up later on, a lot later by the looks of it, since it was dark, and I was unaware of what happened. "uh... w-where am I ?" I asked trying to sit up, only to be pushed down by someone. "you had a panic attack after I shouted at you earlier. I am so, so sorry that I did it. you weren't to know about something that I didn't tell you, and also..." I cut him off when I remembered the earlier events, and what was said. it was just me and Niall In the room. "what did you mean? when you said 'to think that I liked you' what did you mean?" he sighed. "I loved you. I still do. sorry if you hate me now, I understand you aren't gay and if you want to kick me out..." I was shocked. I never would have thought Niall was gay! I smile as I cut him off again "Niall, slow down. I love you too."

it was his turn to be shocked. I spoke again. "can I try something?" "uh... s-sure" I leant in and kissed him. he was shocked but soon started to deepen the kiss. I had to pull away. "I love you a lot NiNi, but I will love you more if you get me some water." I chuckle as he picks up a glass of water next to him. "its mine, but I didn't want it. plus, if you are my boyfriend, we will share everything right?" "hmm. boyfriend? I like that title. and thats why I love you." "not because of anything else?" "nope" I poked my tongue out then took a sip of water. he huffed. "fine, I will just take my ass and my love somewhere else. I think Zayn likes me." I pouted this time "hey! I love you for everything. your ass, your lips are so kissable, your kiss is already unmissable, your fingertips are so touchable, and your eyes are irresistible. you are gorgeous, and I love you so much more than words can say. I have loved you since we locked eyes for the first time. you make me feel like nobody has done before. you are the reason I wake up everyday. I love you and I want the world to know it" he had tears in his eyes.

"H-Harry that was so cute! I love you so much!" he said crying into my shoulder. he then spoke again. "by the way Harry, I top so if you dont like that, then tough luck" I laughed. "good thing I am a bottom then huh?" he leaned up to kiss me, but stopped befor he did. "also, can we keep this between us for now, I dont think I am ready to tell the boys yet." "of course baby, anything to keep you happy" I said he closed the gap this kiss was longer, but softer and sweeter. it went on for about 20 seconds befor we pulled away. "how long was I out? also, can we go to get food, I am starving." I asked. "around 6 hours, and sure come on I think the boys ordered pizza or something. lets go." he said grabbing my hand and pulling me down the stairs. he let go of my hand and ran into the kitchen screaming "DIPSHIT HAS RISEN! DIPSHIT IS HUNGRY AS FUCK! DIPSHIT WANTS FOOD!" I walk into the kitchen, and everyone smiled. "baby, shut up." my eyes went wide as everyone looked shocked at what I had just said. "HARRY YOU TALL, LANKY CUNT, WHAT DID YOU SAY THAT FOR!" "oops?"

Niall's face softened and he said laughed, replying "muppet" smiling. Zayn was the first to speak up. "uh... when the fuck did this happen? why were we not aware of it?" "it happened about 10 minutes ago" I spoke."relationship goals right there" Louis spoke up as I pulled Niall into my chest and kissed him. everyone awed at us before Liam shouted "as much as this couple is cute, PIZZA!!!!" we all laughed and ate the pizza that was delivered probably 15 minutes prior to this secret confession. Zayn decided to speak up. "right Louis, you owe me 100 quid since I was correct." "nahhh Zen, I said 100 pounds if they got together after this week, not before if it was before, you owe me 100 quid." "shut it. you should be paying us for helping one of you win the bet" I said. "you are correct Louis you won the bet." Zayn spoke

"you said you won first" Louis retaliated "stop fighting over it. just give each other £50 so that you are even on it" Niall yelled, causing everyone to get scared, including me. they handed over £50 pounds each. "well, at least we know who tops and who bottoms." Liam spoke. "actually, you dont. I bet you'd love to find out though, wouldn't you daddy" Niall spoke, winking at him, causing everyone to laugh, excluding Liam, who blushed. he adjusted his shorts, and Niall went wide eyed. "holy shit Li, I... I was joking. unless..." the others were all pissing them delves laughing, until they noticed what Niall was considering, then they looked shocked. he looks over to me with lust in his eyes. I wink and nod, encouraging him to make the first move. he walked over to Liam, and whispered in his ear, as Liam just blushed harder. I said "come here Li Li." he obeyed, and as he got over to me, I kissed him. not gentle, but not too hard. he kissed back, and I slid my hand into the front of his shorts and boxers, grabbing his dick, and pumping it as I kissed my way down to his neck, and sucked, when he moaned. I heard Zayn speak up.

"shit. guys lets go. we shouldn't be watching this." I pull my mouth away and say "Nialler, help the other boys out yeah?" "ok Hazzy. Liam come here. I can see that you are all sporting a boner, and I will help you. I will suck Liam off, wank Zaynie, and I want to fuck you Lou"

{skip all the smut because I cant write smut. also, what would have happened, is Niall would have fucked all 4}

we all laid on the sofas in the living room and Niall decided to speak up. "this was a one time thing ok guys? we dont care of it carries on between you but Harry is mine, and nobody else can have his ass. we all established I actually am the top but who cares." "oh... I wanted this to be a 'I need release, can you help' kinda thing. oh well. it was fun guys. I have to call my mum, if i can walk to my room, Niall you have the biggest dick out of all the men I have been fucked by. to think that such a small boy has such a big dick." Louis said as he tried to get up, and limped up the stairs. "I think we all can safely say we all wont be walking too often guys." I said as everyone laughed at Louis. "sorry boys, I didn't know it was going to hurt you all." "well I can walk... fine" Liam said getting up to get a drink, but sitting down in pain. "yeah, looks that way Li. well, I aint doing everything for you all, you were begging for me to go harder, and I obeyed. it is your own fault guys. well, not Harry. he's my boyfriend, so I will look after him, you all just need to learn to take dick better" Niall spoke. "another one of the many reasons I love you."