Larry~ murder on my mind part 1

{Liam Payne}

"Mr Payne, could you talk to Mr Tomlinson? Mr. Horan is out right now and can't take him" An officer asked me, I look at the man in front of me with a smile and simply just nod. "Of course, could I get his file?" I asked, needing the information about the guy. He handed me his file and pointed to the room he was waiting in. I grabbed the file and walked in, closing the door behind me. Meeting a pair of bloodshot eyes. I sighed as I was sitting down, in front of the light-skinned boy. He had messy, brown hair, bags under his eyes, his skin looked bruised and he had this depressed look on his face. I opened the file and looked straight at him. "So... Mr Tomlinson" I started. "I won't ask you how you're doing, because I can clearly see that you aren't alright" he nodded, mumbling a small thanks.

"Tell me, why did you kill this man-" I looked down at the file, reading the victim's name. "Harry Styles" He started crying right when I said his name. Looks like I'm going to be here for a while. "I'II get tissues" I sighed, walking out, making sure the door is locked. "What happened?" The same officer from earlier came up to me. "I need to get him tissues, he must have had something with the victim apparently," I told him from what I think. The officer hummed and patted my back. "Good luck!" He said before leaving. I grabbed the tissue box and decided to get him a piece of chocolate, he clearly needs it. I walked back, sitting down in front of the man. He's still crying, I slide the tissue box and chocolate over to him. He looked at them and showed me that he's handcuffed. "Ahh, of course. How stupid of me, take care of them for later. Whenever you're ready" I sank back into my seat with my arms crossed. After about half an hour, he calmed down. "I'm ready.." he muttered, looking at me. I sat up straight and nodded. "It says here Mr Tomlinson, that you two were together. If it was so... what happened? You two must've gotten into some kind of argument apparently" he started to tear up again, quickly looking away. "Hey, it's okay to cry" I softly told him. "I was drunk, and I came home to him with another guy. We started arguing, till..." tears started falling down his cheeks like a waterfall, as his voice cracked at the end. "I took the gun and shot him twice"

*Flashback*

{Louis Tomlinson}

It was midnight, I decided to drag my drunken body to mine and Harry's house. Thinking I shouldn't be late out for his sake. Once I got in, I looked around for him. Craving a kiss. I looked around the house, reaching our bedroom. I saw clothes on the floor, and a shocking pair of eyes looking straight through me. Even if I was drunk, I still felt my heart sink and my breathing hitch. "H-Harry" I covered my mouth, seeing Harry sit up quickly. "L-Louis! I-It isn't what it looks like" regret filled his voice, I felt tears threatening to fall, but I didn't allow it. I didn't want to seem weak. "HOW THE FUCK COULD YOU!?" I yelled at him, guilt filling his eyes. "Louis, I-I'm so sorry" he cried out, grabbing his boxers, putting them on. "FUCK YOU! I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN!" I hit the wall angrily. "I DON'T UNDERSTAND! W-What did I do wrong?!" I looked away from him, not wanting to look at him. "You know what, here are the reasons! Maybe the fact you always go clubbing late at night, flirting with thousands of girls and guys! While I'm at home, doing the worst thing you ever did!" He pointed a shaking finger towards me, anger exploding in his eyes. "Tell me what's the worst thing you did!" I looked into his eyes, seeing them soften. "Trust you" he simply told me, causing me to quickly look away. "I never flirted with anybody-" I saw him opening his mouth, but I beat him to it. "AND! I never slept with anybody or do anything with anybody while I'm clubbing!" I told him, through gritted teeth. "YES YOU BLOODY HAVE! THE FACT THAT YOU'RE A LIAR AS WELL!" He yelled at me, grabbing his phone. Clicking on whatever. I bit my lip, as he showed me photos and videos of me kissing girls and guys or something with me doing some sexual act towards them. I looked at him, seeing everything to blur out. I shook my head, rubbing my forehead anxiously. "THAT'S BECAUSE! You were starting to get boring, and I knew if I told you, you would go all crazy and begin to get depressed" I told him, feeling the liquid in my body go insane inside of me. Till all I could see was full blackness. 

{Harry Styles}

I frowned at the now stumbling boy, that couldn't standstill. I wrapped an arm around him, to make him sit down. But he quickly pushed me off harshly, making me lose my balance and fall over. I heard a gasp, seeing the random boy in my bed gasp. I whimpered but got up. "Louis.. just sit down" I carefully told him, seeing him crouch down grabbing something from a cabinet. "If I can't have you... nobody can" he turned around, pointing the gun at me. I immediately froze in my spot, my whole body shaking in fear. "L-Louis put t-the.. g-gun down!" I stuttered over my words, raising my arms in surrender. He put his finger on the trigger, making me squeeze my eyes shut. "L-Louis... p-please, I-I.. love you!" Tears slowly fell down my cheeks. Just like that, two sickening shots were aimed at me. I looked down, seeing my chest bleeding. I looked back at him, opening my mouth to say something. But, I already felt dead. I silently started to cry again, looking at Louis seeing how everything blurred out. "Louis..." I tried yelling, everything that came out was just a small whisper. That's when I was truly dead. 

{Louis Tomlinson} 

I snapped back into reality, looking at a bleeding Harry on the ground. I gasped, falling into my knees. "HARRY! WAKE UP!" I grabbed his body and hugged his lifeless body tightly. He felt so light. His eyes were wide open. I put my hand on his neck to check if he was breathing. Nothing. I checked his heartbeat. Nothing. I cried out loudly, seeing his blood on my hands. "NO NO NO! HARRY WAKE THE FUCK UP!" I checked his pulse and heartbeat again, as expected. Nothing was there. I suddenly felt a grip of arms grabbing me tightly, Harry falling out of my arms. I flinched looking at them. It was the cops, the boy must've called the cops. "HARRY!" I screamed, trying to get out of their grip, but they were so strong.

*Present*

"T-That's it, all I had, later on, was... murder on my mind" I cried out. "I-I swear I didn't mean to shoot him." The officer in front of me sighed. "That's all we needed," he told me, getting up and walking out the door. "Arrest him!" He yelled to the others. Some other officers came in, grabbing me tightly. *5 years later* All I could think about was him... I even saw him. In my dreams. In real life. The cops there sent me to a therapist. It still didn't work, I could still see him and feel his touch against me. One day I couldn't handle it anymore, I found a blade 2 years ago. I used it to cut myself with it, not letting anybody know about it. It was late, everybody was sleeping. It was my chance. I grabbed the blade shakily, putting it against my neck. "Maybe I'II see him again..."

I slid the blade against my skin, feeling pain cover my body. I whimpered, dropping the blade and soon I fell to the ground.

Into my own pool of blood.