Nouiam~ I hate this part 1

{Niall}

we have to wake up every day this week at 5am for an interview at 7am, and these kinds of weeks, are not the best to get sick "Li" I said. it was early, no, late. no... oh I dont know, it's 3:30 am. you decide. I was waking Liam up, because I had been feeling ill for 4 hours. he didn't wake up, so I tried again. "Lima?" I whispered louder "Nialler? whats up baby?" he asked, sounding annoyed, until I spoke, and his voice softened. "s-stomach an-and head." "aww baby? do you feel like you are gonna throw up? do you want me to wake Lou up?" "n-no he-he n-needs t-to sleep, and not yet" I said, trying to form proper sentences, while not waking my other boyfriend up, but failed miserably, as he woke up and spoke. "wha... why are you two awake at this time?" he asked. I began to speak "I jus..." "he's ill. he didn't wanna wake you up, since you needed the sleep after having your sister's baby katie all week." "Nialler? how long have you been feeling ill? and you know I will always make time for you, even if it was to tie your shoe lace when you didn't know it was undone. I love you." 

"I know Lou, sorry. and around 4 hours" "aw baby, why didn't you tell us before bed?" "you went to bed at 10 remember?" I said. but then I let out a gag. in their states of mind, I dont think they noticed. "Lou-Lou?" I said, sounding scared. "yeah Ni?" "gon' be sick" I said running to the toilet, immediately hearing 2 pairs of footsteps behind me. I knelt down beside the toilet desperately trying to hold in the vomit as I hated being sick. Liam and Louis hands were on my back, as Liam spoke "babe, you gotta let it out. it will only make you feel worse baby, or you wont get rid of the toxins that are trying to get out." "I cant Liam. I hate this. it hurts" "we know babe, but we'll look after you" Louis spoke. I smiled slightly, and I wanted to throw up, but now, the only thing stopping it, is my body. "Ni please just let it out?" Liam spoke. "I wanna, but my body wo-AHHHHHH!!!!" I screamed as someone pressed my stomach, causing me to throw up I threw up for 10 minutes before catching a break to shout at whoever the motherfu... "sorry Neil, it had to be done. you feel better right?" "

yeah. but I am comfy here, so can you get the blanket and pillows for me please?" "ok Ni" he said, walking out as Liam pulled me into a hug. it was now 3:50 am."I'm sorry you're ill Ni-Ni" he whispered. I was half asleep by the time Louis returned, so I didn't reply when he said "here you go Ni, and I got you some water." I sat for 10 minutes before I fully fell asleep, but woke up with a start an hour later at, as vomit came pouring from my mouth and onto the blanket and my top. "oh bubs, why didn't you wake one of us up?" Liam said as Louis and he also woke up. "I-I didn't know I was gonna throw up" I cried. "hey. baby, its ok, accidents happen. we can clean up ok? do you wanna go back to bed? we cant take you in to the interviews if you are sick" Louis said "yes please booboo can you carry me please?" I whispered he picked me up, and began walking out of the bathroom, to be met with Zayn and Harry walking past. "what were you three do... SHIT! is Niall ill?" "yeah Haz. can you call Paul and cancel please? and Zee can you get the sick bucket, water and some crackers? ooh, and the thermometer please?"

{Harry}

"what were you three do... SHIT! is Niall ill?" I asked as Zayn and I were going to get ready for our interview at 7am. "yeah Haz. can you call Paul and cancel please? and Zee can you get the sick bucket, water and some crackers? ooh, and the thermometer please?" "of course Lou. as long as Niall gets better" I said walking to go and call Paul to let him know that Niall is sick. now, you might not be aware of this, but me and Zayn are in a relationship, and we both discussed that we would like to be a part of Nouiam, so I would do anything in a heartbeat for any of them, as would Zayn. I took my phone out, and dialled Paul. "hey Haribo, whats up?" "Niall is sick. he threw up all over himself." "really? well, he cant miss another interview because this one is important" "he cant. he is fucking ill Paul, he cant go to the interview. fucking reschedule it or you are fired you selfish inconsiderate prick!" "Ha..." I hung up, smiling to myself, turning around and walking to Niall, Louis and Liam's bedroom, and as I walk in they look at me in shock. well, Louis and Niall did, Liam was on the floor, laughing his head off. I smiled again. "whats so funny?" I laughed.