Chapter 5

I woke up to my body being bumped up and down and my head feeling like it weighed 1000 pounds.

I opened my eyes to see I saw laying down on the backseat of a car. My hands were tied around a headrest with just enough slack so I could lay down without it cutting off my circulation.

Out of habit I pulled on the rope and squirmed to see if it would slip, but it held tight. Psycho's got skills.

"Stop struggling Roan, I'm truly too tired to deal with any foolishness." I was feeling a little bold.

"Well doesn't that stink. You probably should have left me the fuck alone then." I followed up my statement with a strong kick to the back of his seat.

Knowing it was useless, I still pulled and thrashed at the rope just to piss him off. I had finally fully processed what was happening, and the sadness had left leaving only spite and anger.

"Aaahhhsjsib!" I screamed in frustration. I kept screaming and really started throwing a tantrum.

I kicked and yelled and thrashed as much as I could. Tears started streaming down my face as I continued doing this for about another 3 minutes.

I let out one last kick before my tantrum turned into quiet sobs and hiccups. I wiped my tears off with my sleeve.

"Are you finished?" "SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LEAVE ME ALONE YOU PSYCHO MOTHERFUCKER." I screamed finally getting into a position so I could kick him in the face.

He swerved and cursed loudly before pulling over onto the side of the road. It was about 9pm and there was no traffic on the long backroad.

I knew no one would be able to hear me scream. I struggled again at the rope, feeling the tears prick my eyes again.

The car door ripped open making my head that was resting on it fall, pulling my neck. I yelped in pain.

He leaned over me giving me a clear shot of his... fucking disgusting. I felt him untie my hands and I was confused for a second.

Was he letting me go? Am I free? Did my tantrum work? All of these thoughts were wildly wrong and incorrect as he then grabbed my hair and started pulling me out of the car screaming.

He pulled me around the hood of the car, and then forced my torso to lay on it.

Oh shit.

He pulled down my shorts and underwear and I knew what was about to happen. "You will count. Every. Single. One. Or we start over. Right now it's 20.  I'm being nice. Understand?"

I responded with a scream. He took off his belt and hit me for the first time. I screamed bloody murder as my butt felt like it was on fire. "Defiance already? Guess we're starting over." 

I screamed at him to stop as he hit me again. He leaned down right next to me ear. "When will you learn(tHaT yOuRe AcTiOnS hAvE cOnSeQuEnCes... sorry back to the story...) that I am in charge.

That my word is law. All you have to do is follow my rules. And I told you to count. I'm not in any hurry so I can whip your ass till it's bloody and bruised or you could count your 20 and go back to sleep.

Remember, it all up to you. Everything that's happening, is your fault."  There was so much wrong with what he said but I didn't have the energy to argue.

His belt came down with a hard slap. I screamed but quickly said "1". This continued until I barely whimpered out "20" The humid night air made me claustrophobic as I breathed in and out trying to catch me breath.

My thighs were so weak from being hit I crumpled to the ground as soon as Damiar stepped back.  He pulled me to my feet and slip up my shorts making me cry in pain.

"I'm so sorry baby, but you had to learn somehow" He said with a kiss to my sweaty forehead. He picked me up bridal style and took me back to the car.

This time he put me in the front seat. He left my hands free, but tied one ankle tightly to a small circular hook on the floorboard.

Oh my god. He's done this before. I looked at him with pure fear, but he wouldn't look me in the eye. My breathing quickened as he shut the door and turned on child lock.

I knew he must've had his car specially made for his needs. Most cars don't come with weird hooks and a passenger seat child lock.

My bottom was on fire and the constant bumps in the road didn't help that at all. It was really quiet as my hiccups settled down.

I had a burning question. I waited until the silence bothered me too much. "Where are we going?"  He didn't respond. "Dam-." "I heard you the first time."

I immediately looked at my hands in my lap. It was silent for a few more minutes before he finally said "California." My heart sunk.

I lived in Virginia. There's no way anyone would think to look in California. Oh. That's the point. I looked out the window trying not to have another meltdown.

"You took that well. I'm proud of you." He said as he took one of my hands. I snatched it back, my eyes never leaving the window.

He slammed on the breaks causing me to fly forward. In an unnaturally calm tone he said "I will hold your hand if I want to hold your hand, okay baby?

I nodded quickly, realizing how big of a mistake I made. In an effort to bring back a good mood I slowly slid my hand in his, intertwining our fingers.

He smiled at me. "Baby, wipe away those tears, there's no need to be upset, I'll never leave you. I promise."

He started the car again skimming his thumb over my hand in adoration.

That's the problem.