Chapter 14

I slowly fell to to floor as I heard Ethan start to squirm in Damiar's arms. Key to his baby girl? What have I just unlocked? 

Ethan was passed from Damiar to Eric and I heard him weakly yelling for them to stop, which made my heart squeeze tighter and tighter.

Somehow I felt like this was all my fault, and that he wouldn't be hurt if I had just been submissive.

My head leaned on the door as I got lost getting deeper in my thoughts. Being that deep inside your own head can be debilitating and harmful, so in a way I was thankful when Damiar suddenly opened the door, caused my head to fly back and hit the ground with a thud.

I groaned and rubbed the soar spot on the back of my scalp. "What the hell were you doing Roan?" 

I looked up and the way his shoulders were brought back, and his chest held high told me he was not in a caring or sensitive mood. "I-I just wanted to see if he was okay."

He took a step towards me, his black combat boots making me feel like an ant about to be stepped on.

He crouched down making it hard to breathe. "He is none of your concern. The only way to truly make sure he's safe is if you behave. Your little 'rebel fire-starter attitude' needs to leave. Or" he chuckled.

"You could leave me to have some fun with your new friend."  It was so weird how was he said hurt me. I've never met this boy in my life.

But I knew I had to protect him. Like it was my duty to make sure no harm came his way. "Ok. I understand." I said in a small voice.

Still squatting he lifted my chin to meet his eyes. I was on the verge of tears, almost exploding from the amount of shit I'd been through in these last few hours.

He studied my trembling face and wandering eyes, doing everything they could not to look at him. He finally let me go and I let out a deep breath. I thought I had been doing a good job already.

I went along with his mood swings, even playing along with whatever sick fantasy he was creating. I treated him like a loved one which made me want to puke every second I was doing it, but it kept me alive.

Now I knew I wasn't fooling him for a second. I looked up to see him start to strip. I quickly looked back to feet not wanting to see him. He stripped into loose boxers and ran his fingers through his hair.

"Change." He said in a low voice. I almost tripped over myself trying to get up and grab new clothes. I grabbed a random big tshirt nike shorts and underwear.

I started heading towards the bathroom when Damiar called for me to stop. I turned around, silently praying he wasn't going to make me do what I thought he was.

"Strip. Now." "B-but please I-." His jaw seemed to tighten giving him a more threatening look. I knew Ethans life could depend on something as small as this.

My realization and logical approach didn't stop a large sob from escaping my lips. Tears were streaming down my face at an alarming rate as my hands traveled to the hem of my shirt revealing a white bra.

I felt nasty and disgusting. I didn't have to open my eyes to know he was looking at me lustfully, not giving a shit whether I consented or not. I just hoped he had enough self control to leave me alone tonight.

I put on the large T-shirt that covered my lowers regions as I changed down there and then slipped the shorts over them. Ince I was finished I wipe my eyes and tried taking deep breaths.

I knew my face was red and splotchy from crying which usually would be embarrassing for me, but at this point I didn't care. I felt so disrespected and uncared for that I felt almost sub-human.