Chapter 25

I woke up and didn't feel anyone next to me. I opened my eyes and saw that I was alone in the bedroom and I didn't smell anything cooking downstairs.

I got up and my feet felt like mush and I fell on my face. When I picked my head up and looked at my hands they were sinking into the floor making low gurgling noises.

The parts of my hands that were in the carpet started to burn and I opened my mouth to scream but nothing came out. My knees,legs,and feet all started to sink too all while the room around me looked as if it were decaying.

The paint was chipping off the walls to reveal a stone gray color and the ceiling had a huge crack in it. The warm tan carpet turned black and had steam coming out of it. I turned my head back towards the floor but then the door opened to reveal Damiar wearing all black and an emotionless face.

I tried to scream out for help and even though it seemed like nothing came out, I though he heard me as he started over to me in a slow walk. Without looking at me, he took my torso and twisted it so my arms and legs were dislocated leaving them feeling like they were on fire.

Then he pushed my torso down which quickened the process of the floor eating me. My whole body was on fire. In an instant my whole body had been eaten by the floor and just my head remained afloat. When my head sunk in, it only left my eyes which looked at Damiar's pleadingly which so much regret and desperation.

That was the only time he looked at me, and I saw the rotten flesh surrounding his solid black eyes.

-

I woke up with a deep breath and tears streaming down my face. My chest was super tight as I felt lightheaded as if I had been screaming for a long time.

Damiar was next to me, his hair disheveled and his eyes wide with concern. I looked like a fish gasping for air and finally Damiar pulled me in for a hug. "Oh baby, it's okay."

He said gently as he pulled my numb yet convulsing body towards him. He tucked my head into his neck and shoulder and held me while I cried loudly, reliving the nightmare over and over.

Most of it wasn't even the actual events that happened in the dream, but the intense emotions that came along with it. I felt fear in that dream that was worse than anything I had ever felt, and so far I'd been through some tough shit.

It was probably a solid 20 minutes of Damiar rubbing my back, and whispering sweet things into my ear that I stopped actively crying and only hiccups came out.

When I pulled back from him, I flopped on my back and took a deep breath of fresh air. It got a little stuffy in the crook of his neck. "Shower?" He asked quietly. I nodded and started getting up. "Help?" He said even quieter.

Without looking at him I shook my head no and walked towards the bathroom. I know that was probably a hard let down for him, but I really was not in the mood for his disgusting eyes on me once more.

He had violated me enough, and I was going to keep gross fondling and adoration to a minimum. I did my quick routine which included me staring at myself and my ugly scars for about 15 minutes while the water ran and fogged up the mirror.

They weren't red and raw anymore, but the words will haunt me every time I look in the mirror. Baby. I towel dried my hair leaving it still fairly damp and only bothered to put in my contacts instead of my full routine.

My headache from crying was almost gone and the puffiness under my eyes had sunken back down. I grabbed a random bathrobe from behind the door and stepped out of the bathroom to go grab some clothes.

Damiar was lounging on the bed watching a show he obviously wasn't very interested in as he stared at me while I walked. Seeing him look at me with those eyes gave me a sick feeling and made my urge to make a run for it even stronger.