Chapter 19

The noodles were really good. I tried to stay away from to many greasy or sodium packed foods, but these were sort of to die for.

He had put in egg, tofu and some other spices besides just the packet. We finished at about the same time, and I was glad as his slurping made me want to rip my hair out.

I grabbed both of our bowls and placed them in the dishwasher after rinsing them off. He placed a hand on the small of my back and led me upstairs to his bedroom.

He had opened the the door for me to walk in when Eric's room whipped open and a frantic Ethan game bolting out. Accidentally pushing me to the ground, Damiar raced after him and caught him at the bottom of the stairs.

Ethan was shouting and screaming for someone to help. His cries echoed through the large house and tears were spilling from my eyes on their own accord.

Eric was standing about 2 feet away from me, face red and fists clenched. Ethan was still thrashing against Damiar and I felt his pain. I realllly felt his pain. I started to go downstairs, but Eric grabbed my arm keeping me in place.

"Ethan what happened?" I yelled frantically still trying to get away from Eric and help him. "He, he!" Ethan gave in to Damiar's arms and sobbed. "He got on top of me and-and."

Damiar looked up at Eric who kept the same angry expression and looked at Ethan dead in his face. "You're his property Ethan. He can do what he pleases." Damiar said in a firm voice.

"That is not even close to a reasonable excuse for trying to escape." Damiar looked back up to Eric. "Does he need the red room or can you handle this on your own?"  Eric finally spoke.

"I can take care of it. Bring him here."  Damiar pulled the thrashing boy up the stairs and gave him to Eric who finally let me go.

Just out of instinct, I tried to pull Ethanout of his grasp, but Damiar just threw me over his shoulder and carried me crying into the bedroom. "He can't do that to him! He's not property! Put me down!"

I screamed while trying to get out desperately. He threw me on the bed and got close to my face as he pinned down my arms. "He is. You are too. Accept your role and move on. I'm tired of dealing with sobbing pitiful children." 

"If I'm a child, then that makes you a pedophile. Just one more ugly thing to add to your sick delusional mid." He slapped me across the face.

"How could you bring that up! I can't help it! And it's your fault now, you were supposed to help me! Worthless piece of shit!" He screamed at me making me cry even harder.

Anytime he tried to pick me up I would just kick and scratch until he let me go. "That's it." I heard. He grabbed a fist of my hair and pulled me up and led me back into the hallway screaming. I knew where we were going.

He was going to teach me a lesson. We were going to the red room. Even through my own cries I could hear Ethan screaming in pain from the bedroom we walked by.

My hair was never too sensitive, as it was long, and my mom would have to brush it all the time when I was younger. But something about Damiar's grip on my hair made me want to yelp with every tug.

We got to the room and Damiar opened it with his hand. Of course he didn't take my advice. The lights were already on and just the memories of the past times being in this room made me shiver and want to vomit all at the same time.

The gleaming metal chair that was in the middle of the room had obviously been cleaned from its past horrors and stood proudly, ready to our to use.

Damiar dragged me over and placed me on the chair, taking no time at all to lock my squirming hands and feet into place. I was rendered completely helpless and at some point stopped screaming to look up at Damiar who had the sickest most creepy smile I had ever seen him wear.

"It's been a long time since I've gotten my hands dirty baby. And you just happened to be the grand return."  My emotions fell flat as I waited for him to mutilate my body and throw me in the ocean.

He walked over to a huge wall of things hanging in specific places. They were just above my head and I'd never gotten a good look at them before. I heard it before I saw it: a knife was licked and brought to my face, the blade sharp and shiny, reflecting the horrendous light of the room into my eye.

He looked blissful as he ran the knife down my cheek and slowly across my throat. I was breathing heavily out of fear, but tried to slow myself as I didn't want to be cut.

He applied a bit more pressure as he trailed down my chest. I hissed in pain as I felt the blade finally seep through my skin and warm blood ran in tears towards the floor. I tried to keep myself together but a tear still ended up running down my cheek.

In a high voice Damiar said "Baby, don't cry, we're just getting started. Trust me.

It only gets better."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
A.N. Hey, hopefully I'll have another little update tomorrow bc ik this is a little disappointing. Also 6.5k reads!!! You guys are absolutely insane and awesome in every way. Love you guys so much, and I hope you've been doing well. Hope you enjoyed xx