Chapter 10

It scared this shit out of me and I jumped and flinched at the same time screaming. I saw Damiar go into his dark, serious side from earlier as he tore ass to the door.

"STAY HERE. DO NOT MOVE!" He said having to scream over the loud alarm. The movie was still playing but I was too nervous to care.

I grabbed the blanket at the foot of the bed and then crawled underneath the bed. I later there as quietly as I could while still hearing the ear-piercing screech of the alarm.

I heard feet on the stairs and hoped that it was Damiar going down and not a stranger coming up.

The irony of my abductor being my last chance in this situation made me nauseous. I was getting more accustomed to him, and needed more answers than the shirt non-ellaborative ones from before.

I held my breath to make sure no one was upstairs. I let it out after a few seconds of not hearing anything. The alarm suddenly stopped and there was silence in the house.

Then I heard more footsteps on the stairs. My hands started to sweat as they clutched the blanket. There were multiple sets of the footsteps.

My mind went straight to the mafia. Cool so I'm going to like die die. It wasn't until I heard laughter coming from the hallway that I relaxed a little bit.

The door opened and the laughter stopped. "Baby are you here."

I sighed and started scooting my way out from underneath the bed. I grabbed the remainder of the blanket and hopped up revealing my disheveled form.

Damiar was standing at the doorway clearly not amused. I payed him no attention and instead looked next to him at a tall man roughly 20 maybe with longish deep brown hair.

He smiled at me making me skeptical. Did he know that I was kidnapped? Should I try and escape? "Who are you?" I said sort of rudely. "Baby, this is Eric my teammate. He's going to be around for a while so I would be nice."

Eric looked over at him laughing hysterically, as if he had said the funniest thing in the world. I stood there lost, obviously not apart of the inside joke.

"Eric this is Roan." Damiar said trying to calm down. Eric shot me a quick wave before settling down himself. 

I let my shoulders relax. Eric not only knew about my situation, he probably helped Damiar find me. I crawled back on the bed and started snacking on the food still sat on the plate.

The movie never stopped and I was kind of phased that I had to miss some of it. "Sorry baby, I forgot to add Eric finger to the security system. Didn't mean to scare you."

  I ignored him and continued watching my movie. "Bitchy little one isn't she?"  I stopped chewing and looked over my body quickly filling with anger. "What the fuck did you just say?" 

Eric dropped his small smirk and looked at Damiar who I didn't notice until now was staring at me, just about as furious as I. "Roan, I've warned you multiple times about your language." 

The adrenaline of my anger gave me the confidence that usually led to trouble. "Did you not hear what he called me?"

I yelled as I stood up letting the blanket drop. He started walking over with that terrifyingly calm face. I ran to the other side of the bed, my heart in my throat.

I looked at him waiting for his next move. He balled up some of the sheets in his hand obviously beyond pissed.

"Roan, you will not run from me. Period. If I have to come over there and get you, things are going to get very bad, very quick. Well for you at least. It's been a while since we've had anyone to play with, isn't that right Eric?" 

I looked over to see Eric smoking in the corner with one leg propped on the wall. "Oh, it's been far too long."  I glared at him, but Eric just smiled back obviously enjoying the scene.

I looked back at Damiar who was patiently waiting with his hip cocked so one leg was slightly bent. I swallowed my pride and walked over to Damiar.

He looked me up and down and then in one swift motion fisted my arm behind my back and pulled me to his chest. I cried out, my arm screaming in pain.

I felt his hot breath fall all over my neck and shoulders. "Let's go." He said in a low voice. He pushed me and I stumbled forward catching my arm.

He grabbed my bicep and started pulling me out of the bedroom and down the hall to a room on the right side. The door had one of the touchscreen locks that Damiar quickly opened and then he threw me inside.

The lightbulbs were red and I noticed different objects in the wall, much like the ones back in his apartment. He shut the door and I knew that this was it: the end of the line. 

It was quiet except for my ragged breathing. He rolled up the sleeves of his shirt. "You know the color red makes any situation 23% more traumatic."

He said as he took slow steps towards me. I scooted back as fast as I could. "It instills a level of fear that no object, cut, or sentence I could ever harm you with. It's the color of fresh blood, and the symbolic color of death." 

My back hit the wall and I was starting to feel dizzy. He chuckled in a high, psychotic kind of way.

"Oh, and it gives a cool effect to your body when I cut it open, because I can't actually see the blood. Oh, the wonderful theories of color." 

I could see it now. Different limbs from my mutilated body being thrown into the ocean, my family never knowing where I went. All because I said 'What the fuck'.

I closed my eyes and prepared for a knife to slice my skin. I sat there for a while, just waiting for something to happen.

As soon as I opened my eyes, a hard slap came across my face. One of his rings had a sharp edge that put a small cut in my lip. I reached up and touched it with my finger.

When I looked at my hand, he was right. It almost looked like nothing was there. "Roan, please know that I will not play around with my rules.

Respect them and you can have a gracious life here full of benevolence and joy. But this was nothing. This room contains pain beyond your wildest imagination. 

Eric is staying here for a good while. You will follow and respect him like you would me. Do you understand?" 

I nodded not looking him in the eyes. He squatted down right in front of me and harshly grabbed my face, him getting really close. I yelled at the sudden grab.

"Words, Baby." "Y-yes Damiar I understand."  He let my face go and grabbed my hand hoisting me up. He led me out of the room and back into the hallway.

Once he closed the door, his grip got looser and his shoulders sat back in a more relaxed way. He looked over to me with a smile; his eyes back to the familiar bright blue-green.

We started walking back towards the bedroom. "You know, you can call me Dam." I looked at the ground. He stopped almost making me fall again. I didn't use my words. A little voice said.

"O-ok. Sounds good D-Dam." I saw him smile and we continued walking. The name felt like poison in my mouth.

I hated it.

I hated him.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
A.N.  Yes, ik im a horrible person for not updating.... you can blame English Comp for that. Once again hope you enjoyed and thanks for reading. xx