Chapter 9

I stood my ground, confident in my comment and waited for a dramatic reaction. Nothing came as he just looked at me with a slightly defeated demeanor.

He sighed softly and ran his hand through his hair. It was pretty oily, as he probably hadn't showered in a few days.

Oops, neither have I. I felt bad for him as he seemed to take a deep breath and blink back what might have been tears.

He started walking away but I touched the back of his arm making him stop and look back at me incredulously.

"Hey, um, maybe you should take a shower." I said gently. He pulled the collar of his shirt to his nose and nodded.

"Yeah you're probably right." He looked around. "You can try and break down all the windows and doors you can imagine, but it won't work, I had them made just for you. 

Please don't break anything while I'm gone." I nodded and he took that answer and left towards the bathroom.

I decided just to take a small nap in the bed incase I had trouble tonight. I felt like I've slept a lot but nothing of substance, I always wake up more tired than when I went to sleep.

It was probably from stress. I took the covers in my hand and parted them making a crisp swish which was soo satisfying.

I climbed in rubbing my legs on the silk sheet. There was a fuzzy blanket on top of me that literally made me smile at the touch.

It wasn't long before the muted sounds of the shower lulled me to sleep.

I woke up to water dripping on my face. I looked up and saw Damiar standing above me; his hair dripping on my face.

He shook his head making water splash all over me and I covered my face with my hands. "What the fuck Damiar?" He stopped shaking and I got a good look at him.

He had a towel wrapped around his waist and I immediately shoved my face into my pillow because it was disgusting. Who does he think he is coming in naked like that??

He took my face and pulled it back up so I was looking at him. "Get off of me asshole!" I yelled while trying to rip off his hand from my jaw. He then took my wrists and pinned them above my head at a lightning speed and looked at me like he was ready to blow.

"I've already warned you about your language. When I give you a rule to follow, you will follow or there will be consequences. There will be no swearing coming out of your mouth. Am I understood."

I nodded quickly wanting him as far away from me as possible. He gave me one last glare and then broke his hold. I quickly sat myself up and scooted to the other side of the bed.

"Don't get too antsy, you also need to take a shower." I didn't move. He turned around and I quickly got out of the bed.

"I-I don't have any clothes." "Yeah you do, they're over here in the closet." He beckoned me over and I walked over there slowly, scared of even being in his presence.

His mood has been up and down like crazy lately. I got into the closet and saw that the left side was dedicated to Damiar, while the right side was all mine.

Designer clothes, bags and shoes filled the closet, or really room. I ended up picking out a light blue top with a white Coca-Cola logo, and paired it with some light wash mom jean shorts.

Looking to the left, I saw a set of drawers and opened the top drawer to reveal undergarments and lingerie.

I randomly picked out a matching set and booked it out of the closet since I knew Damiar was going to just drop his towel and change right there.