Rockville Chronicles:Emma

Rated PG-13

Emma  a girl who goes to high school called Rockville Episcopal. She is Caucasian and has blonde hair. She has super strength and is friend with Kevin's who has a powerful sword and blast dark energy,Victoria who can heal people and can beam ice energy.   At Kevin's house at 2004.  Kevin is at home and it's 7 pm at night. Emma then called Kevin on his flip phone.  

Kevin picked up the phone and talked to Emma.  

"I'm getting crime that a bank was robbed should we call Victoria,Emma said. "Well it's probably not that big so we will handle it."

Kevin put on his bulletproof costume and Kevin then got in his car he bought and drove to the bank. There were gunshot all around the area. Kevin went and investigated the situation at Bank,he went upstairs then out of nowhere a bomb appeared and exploded. The bomb made Kevin fall to the first level. Kevin fell on his back.  

Gun men shot Kevin. Kevin suit blocked the bullets then Kevin blasted light energy out of his sword at the gun men wounded some of them. Emma then appeared in the battle. Punch one man in the the face. Emma fought with Kevin and defeated the thugs. Then a man with a giant metal hammer punched Kevin in the chest.  Kevin then fell on the ground wounded and unconscious. 

Emma then punched the man in face. The man dodged it and then he Emma in face with his hammer. Emma fell to the ground.  Kevin got up then blasted light energy out of his sword. The man dodged it then  Kevin threw his sword at the man. It the man in the chest wounding him.   Kevin then punched the man in the face. Then Kevin  kicked the man in the face but the man caught his leg then threw him across the room.  Emma that was one the ground picked up a pistol and shot the man in the head. 

The bullet did nothing because the man was bullet proof.   The man then set off a grenade then threw it a Emma. Then the man teleported and the bank exploded. 

50 minutes later. Kevin woke up from being unconscious and saw the bank burnt to ash. Kevin then saw the fire fighters getting rid of the fire caused by the explosion. Kevin then went back to his house. 

Tomorrow 11:30 am. 

It's lunch time at the high school. Kevin,Victoria,Emma,and Chris. Chris is a Caucasian 17 year old male that has blonde hair and is 5'7 and know about Emma,Kevin,and Victoria powers 

They we talking about the crime that happened at the bank. 

"So Kevin when your were fighting him what powers did he have,Chris asked. 

"He had super strength,bulletproof skin, and was extremely durable,Kevin replied. 

"What was he wearing a t shirt and jeans and had a axe,Emma said. 

"So after school Kevin a me a can hack the city's security camera's and trace it back to the location of the man,Chris said. 

Time Skip 4:30 pm. 

Kevin,Victoria,Emma,and Victoria.Are at's Chris's parents mansion. His Dad is a video game designer and is the person who made the blockbuster JRPG  space  game  Space Warriors.  His mom is a lawyer. His mansion has a garage with Ferrari. Also' his room  a it has a technological lab. His room has a bed a TV,a super computer,Nintendo 2ds,and ps2. 

"So this my room and we can use my super computer to  trace the criminal threw the security camera,Chris said. "You know most white rich kids are jerks but your not,Kevin said. 

"Well not all of us are jerks." 

Kevin and Chris then tried to hack the computer and it taking about 3 hours.  

So while they were working  Victoria and Emma talked outside Chris's room

"So Emma are there any boys in your life,Victoria asked.

"Well I broke up with the basketball star point guard Wardell Curry so no not really."

"What about Chris he has really rich parents plus he's just as smart as Kevin,Victoria said. 

"Well he's cute and all but I think I stay away from relationships,Emma suggested.

"Okay we well you should stick with that then." 

Two hours later.  

Chris and Kevin hacked the computer system and then traced the man location and were he went. He went inside a abounded factory on Church Road. 

Kevin,Victoria,Chris,and Emma talked about a plan. So there plan was to go to the location of the man and  get the money back and return to the police so they can arrest him. Kevin and  Chris built a giant metal sledgehammer. 

Kevin,Victoria,and Emma were the people who went on the mission and they had a ear pods so they call on communicate also Chris is the man in the chair.  So Kevin,Victoria,and Emma suited up and they drove on Chris's Ferrari. They then drove to the abounded factory.  Victoria brought a flashlight  and they adventured the factory. Then the saw a  the man shirtless and holding his axe.  The man had the body of  Arnold Schwarzenegger.  Kevin then slashed his sword at The man. The man blocked with his axe.  The man then punched Kevin the face. Kevin then collapsed to the ground. Emma then slashed her hammer at the man. 

The man fell then fell on the ground.   The man got up then  slashed his axe at Emma. Emma blocked it with her hammer.    Victoria then blasted ice energy at the man's back. The Man the punched Emma in the face then he attacked Victoria.  The all fought the man. The man then defeat them. Then he tied them all  up to a chair.  The all woke up from being unconscious. 

"So know you woke up from being unconscious and now I explained who I am. I'm Kratos the god of strength. The strongest man in the universe. I was a great man but my father Zeus betrayed me to underworld with Hades. He betrained because he thought I will overtake and kill him. My father   totured me and he tried to kill me. So I wanted to battle and kill but he sealed me too this weak world. So I will need your brain Kevin for you to create the wormhole so I can get by to my dimension."

"How did you know I created a wormhole."

"One person I hired works for the police department,how do you think it's was so easy to hack the city's security cameras I planned this and now   I will kidnap Kevin and  kill both of you."

Kevin destoryed to ropes that tied up to him,by using his dark energy. 

"You won't,Kevin declared. He then reached out his hand then sword flew to him and he caught it. Kevin fought Kratos. Kevin blasted his dark energy at Kratos. Kratos then collasped and fell on his back. 

"Kevin son of Zohn,brother of Tevin I've understimated you boy,Kratos said. 

Kratos got up and smashed his axe at Kevin. Kevin dodged it then gathered dark energy in his and punched it at   Kratos  chest. Kratos caught the punch then broke Kevin's arm  Kratos then punched Kevin in the face multiple times. Kevin then became unconscious. Kratos then opened a portal and walked kidnapping Kevin. 

Emma and Victoria just stat there being tied up to the chair. For 1 hour. 

Until Chris drove to the hideout in his Honda his parents bought him. 

He went inside out found Emma and Victoria. He untied them and drove them back to there house.