Dr Paronomal

Chapter 2

The temple had a bathroom with a shower and bathtub.

I was changed into a tunic and trousers and then went to at the Merlin's office to talk to her.

"So Paul you came I want to talk to you to educate you the world."

"See 2000 years ago a Great War happened with many titans,gods, demons,and humans." 

"Titains evounleled into the super heroes you see today."

"There are many parallel universes in one there thheese great citites and kindgoms that's were Zohn's father worked there being a warrior."

"The war was between  the demons versus gods,titains,and humans."

"Some of the most powerful titains and gods turned to demons which caused the war."

"Dak and Arthur wielded two powerful swords."

"Dak wieled the power sword and that's the sword Joshua wields  and Arthur wielded the light sword the Kevin wields."

"Also there are theese 4 relics the mind,power,time,soul."

"Singularity has the mind relic at the top of his head."

"See the war was againist the 4 relics and one powerful demon name Elliot wielded all 4 four and with the help of another great powerful demon Totsu thoose men were terrfying."

"There pets they keeped were the  Seven Deadly Sins they were scary with them Elliot and Totsu terrfied most people and killed them so that's how the war happened. "

"It wasn't until Dak and Arthur fought them and defeat them."

"We killed one but there six more and we killed Envy the easiet one to kill."

"I rember 200 thousand years ago theese monster threated billions of lives and scared them I don't wan tthat happening again it was to scary thoose piecies of shit killed my family and husband,Merlin said.

"How are you still alive,I asked.

"Well 4 thousand years ago I was but a young woman myths said of this fruit that grants you immortality there were two I ate the first one but kept the second for someone who could be worthy of it."

"I think you're ready to have it."

"See also it's been a long time since I met m yhusband but you remind me of him a lot."

"Anyway if you want to train more go to the libarary we need to teach you about spells so go home and get some rest.."

I then went to my apartment.

Time 7:30 am.

I woke up broke my teeth took a today of from work then  focused on my magic training.I went to temple and read a spells books and trained my magic. For two hours  I learned how to create stuff,summond stuff,make myself smaller and make myself bigger.

Then Merlin reconized my growing powers and then assigned me to a mission. The mission is find the were all the seven deadly sins demons are. I had to use a sword and I was teamed up with two other people, Lee and Ryan.  We first used a magic spell locating the hideout. When you fight dna of something close to it. So if trying to locate somebody's brother get there brother's dna and use a locatiated spell to find the other brother. 

We realized the hideout in Egpyt. We went under it and under the pyramid. The location was dark and full of tombs and mummy's. It was extremely scary and distguing. We keep walking until we saw a millions of tombs.