Rockville Chronicles 2: Warrior's of Time

Date:6/8/2017

Gerne:Action

Rating:Teen

In Caesars.  

3rd person perspective.

 A giant ship hovers across a castle in Volga.  There is  dying Watrix  bleeding on the ground. The ship lands on next to castle. Then Tevin comes out of the ship and picks up  Watrix. Tevin takes Watrix to healing room inside the ship. The healers in Zion's army heal him.  Then  Tevin walkes Watrix to the throne room.   Zion his at the throne room sitting on his throne.     The room is dark and lit by torches on the wall. Zion is werenig a hood and tunic. But his prense is scary.

"So you've come Watrix,Zion said.

"Haven't seen you since abadon us."

Watrix was sweating and afraid.

"Yes,Watrix mumbled.

"My goal is to get these four relics the time,soul,mind,power."

"We have only gotten one because a group of people apparently called Rockville Squad are protecting earth they annoy me."

"I want to get these relics and when I do I will take over Earth and murder every single human I see."

"We have but we need more so I'll send Tevin and Watrix to retrive the mind relic."

At Baltimore. Justin's perspective.

Me and Jennifer went home from work.She got a job working has a dectiative in the Baltimore Police district. I showered then when to bed. When me and Jennifer were sleeping we heard gun shots.Me and Jennifer were sleeping we then heard gunshots outside. Then when we heard more gunshots. I decided to go outside and inversitage. Jennifer got a pistol and we changed.  We went outside.When we were afraid. I used my x ray vision. Then I saw were the gunshots. We went to the location. The location was on the roof. There were 5 people lying on the ground. I was scared one man could kill 5 armed men without a gun.

"Hands up,Jennifer yelled.

Then smoke bomb dropped creating a fog were we couldn't see anything.  The soked clared  the person  and the person kicked  me in the chest chest making me fall to ground and cough up blood. Jennifer then shot the person with a buellet.  The bullet bounced of his skin doing nothing. He then took out and threw it. She dodging it but there was a paper bomb attached to the handle. Then the bomb exploded  making Jennifer fly  onto the sidewalk on her back. She was unciscious. I then got up from my back attacked man. He had similar fighting style but much durable. He then kicked me. I caught the kick and then picked him up. Then I threw him to the ground. 

He then gout up and a did a backflip kicking me in the face. I fall to ground with my head hurting and bleeding. He then ran and kicked me again. I dodged the kick  and punched the man in the face. I then pinned him down and punched 10 times in the face. His nose was bleeding and had bruises on his face The man had blue hair and but wereing a mask covering his mouth. He was wereing a leather cloth. He just as strong and muslcar as me. Then I punched him but he kicked me  on the shoulder. I  then stopped pinning. Then used a smoke bomb  and vanished from sight.

"Shit,I said. 

Jennifer and I recovered and went back home.

At Kevin's Engineering Base.

Kevin is showing off  his idea for particle accelator. He showing it off to some world renioun scientist like Neil DeGrasse Tyson and Bill Nye.

"So guys the idea is make a energy go faster then light aand when iti does we get all the energy the energy will explode creating a wormhole bending space and time by it's gravity waves creatin ghole through,Kevin stated.