Sword's Oath The Second

Chapter 3

This warrior had long grey hair. 

"Who are you,I asked.

 We all then took out are weapons.  

"Look we've got get this power I am not in the mood to fight,I stated.

I then ran and punched   him in the chest. But then punch did nothing. I actually hurt me more then it hurt him.  

"Ouch what the hell."

"Funny see my special power is density control so can control my durabiliy so now I made my durability to the highest making me impossible to hurt also I can make my density so low I phase through people,he said.

Nova then used some of her chi and tied up the man with her vines. I then  took out my sword then cut off the head of the man. But then phased through attack. Then he  escaped the vines.   Then he  made his density normal. 

I then turned to Oliver.

"Wait a minute how can he stand on the ground if he lowers his density making things phase through him make we need to attack his leg,I stated.

Jason then froze timed took out his bow and arrow and shot the man in the foot. Then the when the time unfroze. Indra then ran and swong his giant ax at Jason. The man highered denisty slow he became inderstructible. The ax did nothing to the man. Then the man punched Indra in the face. Indra caught it  then grabbed his neck. The man tried  to low his density making him phase through the attack but it didn't work.

"See my singurate power is Steal were apprently when I make contact with someone I copy there power and one power I copied is absloste cancel were I can cancel someone's power,Indra stated.

Indra then harded his body highering his density he then choked the man to death.He then fell to ground dead.  

"So Indra how many power you's have,Nova asked.

"Well I have plant elemantas,super strength,fire,electricity,and many more."

"Only downside is there is a point were I can copy to much power there's a limit I already passed the limit now."

"Anyway let's venture deeper."

We walked fered about what we might encounter. This cave system got coulder and aparenttly when w e were venturing deeper and deeper into the cave it got darker and darker and then foggier. Then it became complete dark. But then sword spoke to me it said to keep going straight. We walked and walked  for hours and hours. Since we ventured so far there was no turning back I either get my ancient power your we rot here to end of time. But we kept walking and walking then we stop walking we saw a pestdal. 

I put the sword in the pestdal. Then the a door opened. Then the voice in the sword spoke and said to remove me from the pestdal. I did. Then the sword lighten up revealing the door.We've opened it and saw a casket. We then walked to it but then were interrupted. There was a person who looked like Dak. He had purple hair and metal armor. He had sword that looked mine.  

"This appears to be clone of Dak he has that exact same strength has him so this could be a challenge, Indra explained.

Then the voice in the approved Indra theory and said only the wielder of the blade can fight and beat this clone. I then stepped up and challegened him. We then began fighting. I then blast a light beam out of my sword. But the attack did nothing. He then summonded Six Sages Light Arrow Beam out of his sword. The energy caused a explosion and hit me. The attack caused me to have huge wound on my chest. I then gathered my own energy in my hand called mega energy and blasted at the clone. He then deflected it by taking out a shield and blocking it.